剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
佩蒂弗说 如果德莱尼贸易公♥司♥想要和印第安人
Pettifer said if Delaney Trading Company wanted to trade
在努特卡从事贸易
with the Indians at Nootka,
你唯一能染指的货就是火♥药♥
the only merchandise you could possibly use would be gunpowder.
威尔顿指出 在战争期间
Wilton pointed out that in times of war,
火♥药♥的生产受到王国政♥府♥的控制
the production of gunpowder is controlled by the Crown.
你不会拿到购买♥♥许可证
You will not be granted a licence to purchase.
你已经上了黑名单
Your name is already on a blacklist.
在英格兰 你一点火♥药♥都弄不到
You will not get a single grain anywhere in England.
那么现在
So, now...
游戏结束了吗
..Is the game up?
现在他们提起你时 都充满恨意
When they speak of you, there is such hatred now.
之前 他们只会嘲笑你
Before, they laughed.
他们不再嘲笑我了 很好
They stopped laughing out there. That's good.
这是好事 高德斯
That's a good thing, Godders.
詹姆斯
James.
看在老天的份上
For God's sake.
《孙子兵法》说
The Art Of War.
动机不良
Poor motive,
策略不足
poor strategy...
则不会有理想的结果
Poor outcome.
他们不能杀你 但会毁掉你的名声
They can't kill you, but they will crucify your name...
还会处死所有跟随你的人
..And crucify all those around you.
但我留在身边的人
But I don't keep anybody around me
都是罪有应得
that doesn't deserve what they get.
也包括我吗
Does that include me?
对 包括你
Yes, that includes you.
你不男不女
Only half a man.
谢谢
Thank you.
最后 我要把氯气加进
Now, finally, here, I'm introducing chlorine gas
氯化铵溶液中
to a solution of sal ammoniac.
女士们小心 这些是腐蚀性物质
Ladies, beware, these are corrosive substances.
会毁了你们的裙子
They will ravage your dresses.
这瓶化合物生成的黄色油性液体
So, the combination produces a yellow,
一旦遇阳光 遇热 或摇动
oily fluid that will explode with sunlight
就会爆♥炸♥
or heat or mere motion.
为了简单而安全地向你们展示爆♥炸♥效果
In order to show you most simply and safely its explosive effect,
我用这个仪器
I use this instrument...
来转移液体
..To transfer...
要非常小心
..Very carefully...
几滴就够了
..Just a few drops.
再次提醒 小心点
And, again, beware.
用手遮挡 保护眼睛
Use your hand to protect your eyes.
容器经常被炸得粉碎
The vessel is often shattered to atoms, by sheer force.
-太棒了 -了不起
- Terrific! - Magnificent!
乔姆利先生
Mr Cholmondeley.
我取消了约会
I cancelled my appointment.
说我头痛
Blamed a headache.
是因为接触了有害的化学烟雾吧
Exposure to excitable chemical fumes, I imagine.
身为医生 我得确保你完全康复了
As a doctor, I ought to make sure you're fully recovered.
你眼睛里有点东西
Something in your eye.
你有丈夫吗
Do you have a husband?
死了
Dead.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
很丑
A toad.
我有个问题
I have a question.
跟化学有关
It concerns chemistry.
现在应该方便吧
I hope now is not inconvenient.
等等
Wait!
我都写了一本化学的书
I wrote a fucking book about chemistry.
你对化学有任何疑问 就去看书
If you've got any questions about chemistry, then read that.
我已经看了 觉得很厉害 所以才来找你
I already did. I was very impressed. That's why I'm here.
我要你帮我做件事
I have a use for you.
精♥子♥不在激♥情♥顶点时射出的话
You know, semen not ejaculated at the point of passion
会变成毒素 对心智有影响
turns to poison and narrows the mind.
最后 你会变成一个猿人
Eventually, you become an ape.
所以 快射
So, ejaculate.
射好了我们就能谈正事了
Then, we can talk of business.
那是金子吗
Is that gold?
精♥子♥还没变成毒素吗
Has the semen yet turned to poison?
我相信你发明了一种验证的化学方法
I believe you invented a chemical process for verification.
是的
Yeah.
所以你要叫我做的到底是什么事呢
So, what exactly is it you would use me for?
我找了一个木匠把那些板拿掉了
I got a carpenter to take down those boards
然后装一个新门
and put up a new door.
下一次你应该试一下用钥匙
You should try a key next time.
他们换新了一些东西
They've turned a few things over.
我们应该让国王给我们报销
We should bill the King.
-她是不是回去了 -是的
- She's back, yes? - Aye.
她看起来怎么样
How does she seem?
老样子
The same.
但她可是一个演员
But then, she's an actress.
你知道她们是来抓她的 是吗
You knew they were coming to take her, didn't you?
这都是计划中的一部分
All part of the plan.
我有事情要做
I have things to do.
我们都只是计划中的一部分 不是吗先生
We're all just part of the plan, aren't we, sir?
给她买♥♥些花
Buy her some flowers.
花
Flowers.
你说过我的处境很危险
You said I'm a weakness.
我并没有表现出软弱
I wasn't weak.
我会把那个修好的
I will fix that.
我会叫布雷斯去把那个修好的
I'll get Brace to fix that.
在监狱里的时候 我叫你"詹姆斯"
In the cell, I called you "James".
我想这一点最让他们惊讶
I think that surprised them most.
当然也让我感到惊讶
Certainly surprised me.
如果你再晚十分钟介入
If your intervention had been ten minutes later,
我就被他们强♥奸♥了
I would have been raped.
但你能得到的结果值得拿我去冒险 是吗
But the consequence for you was worth the risk to me, yes?
你看穿了我
You see me as I am.
所有聚集在我身边的人都会受到诅咒
All of those that I gather are damned.
与我为伍都会变成这样
It's just part of a company policy of mine.
大概现在你明白了 为什么你还是离开我更好
Perhaps now you will understand why it is better for you to leave
然后让事情步入正轨
and let this business run its course.
所以你才任凭他们这么做
Is that why you let it happen?
好给我一个教训
To teach me a lesson?
不 那是给国王和东印度公♥司♥一个教训
No. That was to teach the King a lesson. And the Company.
但如果你坚决坚持要留下来
But if you're absolutely resolute on staying...
那我就答应让你加入组织
Then I may agree to incorporate you into the organisation.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
我通过了你的测试
I've passed a test.
不是的
No.
我会加入受诅咒联盟
I will join the League of the Damned.
一群被吸引到一起的人们
A group of people who are drawn together,
所有人都自愿听从我的话
with a willingness to do exactly as I say.
-我们是船只 你是河流 -是
- We are the ships, you are the river. - Mm.
首先 我需要你给我找一个箱子
First, I need you to bring me a trunk
里面都是我父亲的东西
full of my father's belongings.
实际上我很累了 德莱尼先生
I'm actually very tired, Mr Delaney.
你的阴谋使我今天非常劳累
Your conspiracies have made it a very tiring day.
我会把那个修好的 在床上睡吧
I'll fix that. Sleep on it.
拯救我们于罪恶 因为这是你的王国
Deliver us from evil, for thine is the kingdom,
权利和荣耀
the power and the glory,
永生永世属于你 阿门
for ever and ever. Amen.
约翰公♥司♥和国王又要开战了
John Company and the King are back at war.
决议再次收回
The resolution again recedes.
去他妈的
Fuck him!
你把我弄醒了
You woke me.
不要这样 你的大衣都湿了
Please don't. Your coat's all wet.
你也湿了
And you're wet, too.
谁进去过了
Who's in there?
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表