剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
For he will have no thumb.
我深知你们在想什么 绅士们
I am inside your heads, gentlemen.
一直都知道
Always.
给我两镑以补偿门窗破碎的损失
£2 for broken doors and smashed windows.
该死的士兵 德莱尼 你欠我的
Damn soldiers! You owe me Delaney!
现在...
Now...
他们得到情报 有几个窃贼是女人
They have reports that say that some of the robbers were women.
但只有东印度公♥司♥受到了损失
But only the Company are aggrieved,
所以没人可以把你们关进监狱或家禽塔
so no-one can take you to the clink or to the poultry tower.
所以如果东印度公♥司♥的人来传讯
So, if a Company man comes calling,
他们是没有法定管辖权的
they have no legal jurisdiction.
而你们就来通知我
So you get word to me.
我会以我的方式处理好
And I will deal with it in my way.
而作为回报
And in return,
你们自己选吧
you choose.
詹姆斯·德莱尼在嘲笑我们
James Delaney is laughing at us.
而王室 库伯和摄政亲王
The Crown, Coop, the Prince,
也都在偷偷取笑我们
all sniggering at us.
笑话我们以疏忽大意被起诉
Talk of prosecutions for negligence,
还有那些调查
investigations...
笑话我们里面有内鬼
Talk of complicity,
一直以来 他们都在背后取笑我们
and all the while, sniggering behind our backs.
你们听到了吗 从摄政街传来的嘲笑声
Can you hear it? Coming from down from Regent Street?
我们知道是谁干的 也知道其动机
Well, we know who. We know why.
我们只需找到藏匿地点
We just have to find out where.
我们要动用手上的所有资源
And we can use every resource we have. Every resource.
我们比天♥皇♥老子都有钱
We are richer than God.
不得追究我亵渎神明
I blaspheme with impunity
因为这间公♥司♥是老子的
because the Company is at my heel.
我们打败过印度王公 打败过蒙古人
Now, we've screwed Maharajas, we've screwed moguls,
而这男的仅是伦敦的一只杂种狗
and this man... this man is merely a London mongrel.
所以...
So...
说啊 对策呢
Come on! Ideas?
是谁在帮助德莱尼
Who's helping Delaney?
比尔 快点 珍珠出事了
Quick, Bill! It's Pearl.
他在哪里制♥造♥火♥药♥
Where's he making the powder?
他肯定是东印度公♥司♥的狗
He'll be East fucking India.
让沃平墙边众人皆知
Let it be known along the Wapping Wall,
这是魔鬼德莱尼的杰作
it was the work of the devil Delaney.
为东印度公♥司♥跑腿而被杀
准备好了吗 好孩子
Ready? Good boy.
这么晚了
What the hell are you doing here,
你还来这里干什么
at whatever the hell time of night it is?
我以为自己听到了爆♥炸♥声
I thought I heard an explosion.
没
No.
一切都好
All is well.
小心点
Be careful.
制♥造♥火♥药♥肯定需要万分小心
Making gunpowder and being careful are good bedfellows.
什么 你看到什么了
What? What do you see?
他只是怕你而已
He's just scared of you.
所有人都怕你
Everybody's scared of you.
幸亏如此
Thankfully.
你听说东印度公♥司♥的悬赏有多少了吗
Did you find out how much the Company are offering as reward?
加快速度
Work faster.
匀速搅拌
Steady as we go.
好孩子
Good boy.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
不要啊
No!
你父亲给你写的信很美
The letters your father wrote to you are beautiful.
你怎么知道的
How would you know that?
因为我读过了 你连看都没看吧
Because I read them. Have you even looked at them?
没有
No.
都是从世界各地搜集而来的画像和油画
Pictures and paintings from all over the world.
颜料里的油份烧得很旺 谢谢
The oil in the paint is burning very nicely, thank you.
我在找一份文件
I am looking for a particular document.
一份条约 如此而已
A treaty. That is all.
那是我父亲和努特卡的
A treaty between my father
印第安部落签订的
and the Nootka Indian tribe.
里面提到努特卡那块地
A treaty in which Nootka land
是用火♥药♥...
was bought for gunpowder...
和谎言换来的
and lies!
还有我的母亲
Along with my mother.
他的第一任妻子
His first wife.
是他用珠子买♥♥来的
Who he bought for beads.
当她不愿扮演西班牙公主
And when his wife would not play the Spanish princess
还是意大利女伯爵
or the Italian countess,
总之她不肯配合扮演那个角色时
whatever it was she refused to play...
他就把她丢进贝瑟莱姆精神病院
..He had her sent to Bedlam Insane Asylum.
你就从来没有用珠子买♥♥过灵魂吗
Have you never bought a soul for beads?
德莱尼航运公♥司♥
霍勒斯·德莱尼
听说陛下您有一些
I'm told Your Majesty has some paperwork
关于东印度公♥司♥的文件 对吗
regarding the East India?
陆军部的一个苏格兰矮子
Some little Scotsman in the War Office
想讨好我
who wants to crawl up my arse
找到后拿给我
dug it up and brought it to me.
在战争期间
In time of war,
未能阻止火♥药♥落入敌人手中
a failure to secure His Majesty's gunpowder against the enemy
属刑事犯罪行为 硝石也一样
is a criminal offence, and the same goes for saltpetre.
-您想指控东印度公♥司♥犯了疏忽罪 -更严重
- You wish to charge the East India with negligence? - Worse.
我们可以指称组织里可能有敌方同谋
We could allege potential complicity within the organisation.
然后我们就能派人去核查 我们得摆脱僵局
Then we can send in inspectors. We need to shake the impasse.
你为什么总是瞧不起我的计划
Why do you always look down your nose at my plans?
不是的 我们应该就失去的硝石提出起诉
I'm not. We should prosecute over the lost saltpetre.
你就是妒忌那个苏格兰人
You are jealous of the little Scotsman.
我没有 殿下
No, Your Highness.
那么
So...
改进苏格兰人的计划
Improve on the little Scotsman.
疏忽罪是对公♥司♥提出诉讼
A charge of negligence would be action against the Company.
斯特兰奇可以选择调解
And Strange would be able to accommodate it
或推卸责任
or allocate blame as he chooses.
顶多绞死一两个仓管员
A warehouseman or two would hang.
我现在觉得 针对斯图亚特爵士下手
I have begun to believe that it might be more effective
可能会更有效
if we went after Sir Stuart himself.
抢劫发生那晚 我...
The night of the robbery I...
我找到了这些
I found these...
在底层的抽屉里
in a bottom drawer.
乔治·奇切斯特
乔治·奇切斯特是谁
Who the devil is George Chichester?
非洲之子
The Sons of Africa?
圣巴塞洛缪医院
抱歉 先生 先生
Excuse me, sir. Sir!
这里禁止进入
No-one is allowed in here.
因为爆发了霍乱
There's been an outbreak of cholera.
我免疫
I am immune.
告诉你们的医生 我在楼下等他
Tell your doctor I'll be waiting for him downstairs.
我个人对霍乱的瘴气说保持怀疑态度
Personally, I question the miasmatic theory of cholera,
但即便如此 做好预防措施还是明智的
but even so, it's wise to take precautions.
我猜这疾病是你造成的吧
I'm assuming this disease is of your own making?
那么多士兵和东印度公♥司♥的人
So many soldiers and Company men
在密切监视你
treading heavily in your footsteps,
我想减少他们对这地方的关注
I thought I'd make this place a little less attractive to them.
我们也是因此才搬到这里
That's why we've also moved down here.
我很忙 你想怎么样
I'm busy. What do you want?
你有我需要的东西
You have something I need.
斯莱戈封锁线的火♥药♥快用完了
The blockade at Sligo, running short of gunpowder.
爱尔兰人被禁止开渔船
The Irish are being prevented from running fishing boats.
我从敲钟人和报纸上得知 城里出现了
The bellmen and the newspapers tell me there's a new source
新的顶级火♥药♥货源
of prime-grade powder in town.
无需皇家特许状
No royal charter required.
恐怕我没有火♥药♥
I'm afraid I don't have any powder.
坐马车沿着亨顿路走三英里
You ride the Hendon road three miles.
有个名叫"源头"的池塘
There is a pond called The Source.
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表