剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
我计划抢劫
I'm planning a robbery.
制♥造♥火♥药♥的原材料
Ingredients for making gunpowder
就在东印度公♥司♥眼皮子底下被抢
stolen from under the Company's noses.
未能阻止火♥药♥落入敌人手中
Failure to secure His Majesty's gunpowder against the enemy
属刑事犯罪行为
is a criminal offence.
针对斯图亚特爵士下手可能会更有效
It might be more effective if we went after Sir Stuart himself.
皇宫里的那些杂种启动了
Those bastards at the Palace have opened a Royal Commission
对于影响号♥沉没事件的调查
into the sinking of the Influence.
我相信伦敦一些达官显贵参与了
It is my belief that some very powerful men were involved
一起运送奴隶以谋求私利的非法事件
in an illicit shipment of slaves
导致了这些奴隶的死亡
and were complicit in the deaths of those slaves.
我从敲钟人和报纸上得知
The bellmen and the newspapers
城里出现了新的顶级火♥药♥货源
tell me there's a new source of prime grade powder in town.
我们的子弹十天后就用完了
Our guns will fall silent in ten days.
八天内就要拿到火♥药♥
We need the powder in eight.
我需要更多的火♥药♥
I need more gunpowder.
你要为了氯酸盐赌上你儿子的性命吗
You'd risk the life of your son for chlorate?
你也是我们的人了
You are now one of us.
为什么要牵扯到他
Why burden him?
请记住 从现在起
Please understand that, from this moment,
我会直接烧掉你来的信件
I will burn your letters without opening them.
那我就在梦里与你相见
Then I will visit you in your dreams.
詹姆斯...
James...
我告诉了神父你被困扰的事
I told the Priest how he visits you.
有一种驱魔仪式
There is a ceremony of exorcism,
可以驱逐八百松
which can eradicate the Barbason.
我母亲的名字是萨莉希
My mother's name was Salish.
他把她丢进了贝瑟莱姆精神病院
My father had her sent to Bedlam Insane Asylum.
禁忌
第一季 第六集
寒风里东张西望 搜肠刮肚地思索
Mooning about in the chill. Staring into your head.
你跟你♥爸♥一样坏
You're as bad as your Da.
我父亲逼疯我母亲
My father cast my mother into madness,
然后立马和没事人似的
then jumped in straight after.
很难做到像他这样
He's scarcely a man to follow.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
没错
Yes.
图方便杀了他的妻子的好人
Yes, a good man who killed his wife for convenience.
你什么也不懂
You know nothing.
总是同情着你以为无暇的母亲
Always cow-eyed about your sainted mother.
或许是时候让你真正了解你的母亲了
Or maybe it's about time you know about your mother.
我本来就了解
I do.
你知道她把你带到河边要淹死你吗
Do you know she took you down to the river to drown you?
带你穿过前滩 怀里抱着的小婴儿
Carried you across the foreshore. A tiny baby in her arms.
无辜可爱 她淌进水里
Innocent and sweet. She waded in.
把你按在水里直到没有气泡浮起
Held you under, until the bubbles stopped!
她早疯了 詹姆斯
She was deranged, James!
你父亲把她丢到贝瑟莱姆其实
That's why your father had her committed to Bedlam
是为了保护你
to protect you,
为了救你的命 他担心你被害死
to save your life, son. Desperate for your death!
三个男人才拉开她
It took three men to pull you apart.
她又是抓又是吐痰
She was clawing and spitting,
拽她离开河边 她不断地尖叫
dragged from the river howling and screaming!
说话当心点
Be very, very careful now!
她想要你死 詹姆斯
She wanted you dead, James.
走开 温特
Go away, Winter.
我不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
那你怕什么
What are you scared of?
怕他们口中的你
Of who they say you are.
非洲恶魔
The African devil.
[契维语]
别盯着我看 我害怕
Stop staring. You're scaring me.
回家找你妈妈
Go home to your mother.
海尔格爱你 你在那很安全
Helga loves you. You're safe there.
快去睡一觉吧
Go to sleep.
一切都会没事的
All will be well.
去吧
Go.
先生们 注意了
Gentlemen, I want you to pay attention,
这关系到我们所有人的生命安全
because all our lives will depend upon it.
这些看起来无害的粉末
This harmless-looking powder...
叫做氯酸盐
...is called chlorate.
就它自身而言无害
And on its own, it is harmless.
但把它放进我们这些装着硫和木炭的桶里
But when it is added to the sulphur and charcoal in our vats,
它就威力无比
it is anything but.
把它想成婚姻里新添的婴儿
Think of it as like adding a baby to a marriage.
原先秩序井然风平浪静的家庭
All was ordered and calm
却添了这么个
and now there is this thing
要求随叫随到的家伙
that demands attention,
不让你睡好觉 打嗝放屁大叫
stops you sleeping, belches, farts, screams...
这一系列的动作由他发出来更加响亮
and she's going to make this whole process louder and wilder,
更加抓狂和难以忍♥受
more insane, more impractical...
而唯一能够阻止这个
...And the only thing that will stop this entire enterprise
可以炸掉整个毛里求斯的火♥药♥
from erupting in a giant explosion the size of Mauritius
只有这个
is this...
还有恪尽职守
...and dedication.
因为 从此刻开始
Because, from now on,
直到火♥药♥做好 我们得一直搅拌
until the powder is complete, we have to stir.
不断地搅
Continuously!
你
You.
你
You.
还有罗伯特
And Robert.
搅
Stir.
搅
Stir.
搅
Stir.
胆小如兔
Frightened rabbit.
去死吧
Go to hell.
他是非洲人
He is African.
他们察觉恐惧像狗一样灵敏
They smell fear like dogs.
他个该死的
He's a trumped-up fucking...
假古文物研究者
...antiquarian.
自学最可怕
Self-learnt. The worst.
脑子忙着运转 酒都不喝
Busiest in the head. Doesn't drink.
他们不该把这样一个黑炮弹扔给我们
They should not be dropping him on us like a black cannonball.
乔治·奇切斯特先生
Mr George Chichester.
绅士们 是不是很高兴见到我
Gentlemen. How good of you to see me.
随你怎么神秘化
You can mystify it all you want,
但最终 事实就摆在那里
but in the end, that is what it is.
一只没有鼻子的猫 躺在沙漠中♥央♥
A cat in the middle of the desert, with no nose.
这是多么辉煌的成就啊 先生们
But what...what an extraordinary achievement, gentlemen.
想想那里的金字塔
When you think that the pyramids
埃及帝王谷
and the great Valley Of The Kings
以及狮身人面像均是由
and the Sphinx were all manufactured by men
肤色如我一般的人建造的
with skin almost as dark as my own.
几乎全然违背了当下我们对大自然的看法
It almost defies all your - our - current views of nature.
您真是见多识广啊 先生
You are very well travelled, sir.
我只想挣脱束缚我手脚的利益链
I just wish I had seen those wonders
亲眼去看一下这些奇迹
without the benefit of chains around my arms and legs.
这就说到了这桩惨烈的生意
Which brings me to this tragic business.
我已经说服了摄政王成立皇家委员会
I have prevailed upon the Prince Regent
对发生于1804年7月10日
to open a Royal Commission
东印度公♥司♥的康华里号♥
into the sinking of an East India Company ship
船只沉船事故展开调查
called the Cornwallis on July 10th, 1804.
康华里号♥
The Cornwallis?
我以为那艘船的名字是影响号♥
I thought the name of the ship in question was the Influence.
船的真名是康华里号♥
Its real name is the Cornwallis.
但在西非海岸的卡宾达港时
But in the port of Cabinda on the West African coast,
船的名字临时变更了
its name was temporarily changed.
为什么要改名
But wh-wh-why... wh-why was its name changed?
因为该船于7月5号♥搭载了一批奴隶
Because, on July the 5th, it was loaded with a cargo of slaves.
而在1804年 那是完全的非法行为
Which is strictly not illegal in 1804.
不不不
No. No. No.
反对奴隶制度的查尔斯·格兰特
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表