剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
and off of a sinking ship.
德莱尼先生 也许我该白天再来拜访
Mr Delaney, perhaps I should come back during daytime.
没这个必要 我总这样
Oh, no, no, there's no use. I am always like this.
请继续
Please, carry on.
你以奴隶的身份抵达沃尔特河
You travelled to the Volta as a slave
接着开始干起奴隶贸易
and then began to deal slaves.
你从一个奴隶主手里偷走钻石后
You stole diamonds from a fellow slaver
返回伦敦
and then returned to London.
我♥干♥过比偷钻石恶劣多了的
I have done much worse things than...
许多勾当
stealing diamonds.
没错
Yes.
我也知道
I know this, too.
你想干吗
What do you want?
据我所知
As far as I can ascertain...
你是康华里号♥船员中唯一的幸存者
You are the only surviving member of the crew of the Cornwallis.
我希望你写一份账簿
I want you to write an account,
以斯图亚特·斯特兰奇爵士的名义
naming Sir Stuart Strange as the man who organised
他当时带着康华里号♥船上的奴隶
the loading of the Cornwallis with slaves
前往他哥哥所有的
bound for a sugar plantation in Jumby Bay, Antigua
安提瓜岛琼比湾的糖料种植园
owned by his own brother.
作为回报 皇家委员会将会
In return, the Royal Commission will offer you
宽赦你的罪行
a full pardon for your crime.
罪行 毫无争议
For crime...it is.
我还有一个建议
I have an alternative suggestion.
乔姆利先生
布雷斯
进来
In.
我给你个东西
I have a use for you.
为了安全起见
For the safe.
走吧
Go.
杀人犯
Murderer!
杀人犯
Murderer!
你知道是谁烧了你的船吗
Do you know who blew up your ship?
我一直在想发生的这一切
I've been thinking a lot about what happened, and...
我想我们是对的
..And I think we were right.
现在还不是时候
There wasn't the time for such...
但我们还有很多时间
And we have plenty of time.
不
No.
没时间了
No, we don't.
你刚回来的时候你说你爱我
When you first came back, you told me you loved me.
-我从没想过 -你根本不会去想
- I would never have thought... - But you don't think.
不是吗
Do you?
我了解你
I know you.
我了解你的本性
I know your nature.
-我了解你 -不
- I know you. - No.
我曾一度以为我们是一类人
I believed once that we were the same person.
现在也是
We are.
-现在不是了 -现在是
- We are not. - We are.
不再是了
Not any more.
也许你应该为此感谢上帝
Perhaps you should thank your God for that.
不
No.
不 詹姆斯
No, James.
不
No.
你不能这样
No, you can't do this.
现在不行
Not now.
-已经结束了 -求你了
- It is done. - Please...
丈夫去世请节哀顺变
For your widowhood.
另外
Now...
我还有事 先行告辞
I have work to do, so please excuse me.
-这里严禁火烛 -抱歉
- No fires within these walls. - I'm sorry.
今天不搬火♥药♥了 是吗
We're not moving the powder today, are we?
什么急事还非得把我从
So what's so urgent I had to dismount from
一个中国妞身上扯下来
a porky little Chinese?
他们把我母亲关在这
This is where they kept my mother.
我提醒你
Something for your book.
母狮子会不顾一切
The lioness will fiercely protect her cubs,
保护它的幼崽
regardless of the consequences.
即使赔上性命也在所不辞
Even if that means her certain death.
海尔格
Helga.
你在说她吗
Is that who you mean?
那个女人会背叛我们
That woman will betray us.
她知道我们和美国人的分割协议
She knows about the division with the Americans.
这是叛国罪
That's high treason!
你我还有我的手下喂伦敦的乌鸦
That's you, me and my lot feeding the ravens of London
已经至少一个月了
for at least a month.
你不许伤害她
You will not harm her.
她已经受够磨难了
She is harmed enough already.
她会到东印度公♥司♥
Well, she'll go to the Company.
没错
Yes.
毫无疑问
It is inevitable.
修好屋顶
Fix the roof.
火♥药♥不能进水
Gunpowder and water don't mix.
布雷斯在哪
Where's Brace?
在他屋里
In his room.
他待在里面一天了
He's been there all day,
要么生气要么生病要么喝醉了
either mad or sick or drunk.
我们敲门
We knocked.
他也不回应
He won't answer.
布雷斯 你现在没病你也还没死
Brace, you are not sick and you are not dead yet.
出来 不然我进去拉你出来
Come out, or I will come in there and drag you out.
跟我说说耗子的事
Talk to me about the rats.
每所房♥子都有耗子
Every house has rats.
但自打你从
But after you bought so much arsenic...
罗瑟希德药剂师那里买♥♥砷
..From the apothecary in Rotherhithe...
一撮再一撮
Pinch after pinch..
慢慢累积
..After pinch.
堆成了数量可观的毒药
It's a great deal of poison.
但我们仍有耗子
Still, we have rats.
那是什么
What's that?
你父亲的纽扣
Your father's buttons...
他衣服上的
..From his dress coat.
我一直留着
I kept them.
这是出于好心
It was a kindness.
对谁的好心
For who?
我们活不下去了 詹姆斯
We couldn't go on, James.
但你活下来了
But you did.
你死了 每个人都盼着他死
You were dead. Everyone was at his throat.
他作践自己
He was burning his own flesh!
他活不下去了
He had no need to go on.
没有活下去的理由
Nothing left to live for.
所以你为他做了一件好事
So you did him a kindness.
我终止了他的痛苦
I put an end to his pain.
你为他
You did him...
做了一件好事
..A kindness.
我杀了他
I killed him!
你回来得太晚了
You came back too late!
对我们来说都是
For both of us.
楼下很需要你
You are wanted urgently downstairs.
德莱尼夫人要毁了厨房♥了
Mrs Delaney is destroying the kitchen.
她刚要杀只鸭子
She's about to ruin a duck.
您10点的客人提前20分钟来了 先生
Your ten o'clock is 20 minutes early, sir.
很好
Oh, good.
那我的12点就要在11点半过
Then my 12 o'clock can be my 11.30,
1点就在12点过了吧
my one o'clock can be my 12,
不知不觉 这一天还没开始就结束了
and before you know it, the day will be over before it's begun.
让他进来
Send him in.
是女人 先生
It's a woman, sir.
实际上是两个女人 先生
Actually, two women, sir.
我先弄清楚
Let me get this clear.
你们目击了火♥药♥的交易分配
You were witness to the division of gunpowder
而且亲耳听到
and you heard, with your own ears,
这所谓的火♥药♥的一部分
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表