剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
你刚回来的时候你说你爱我
When you first came back, you told me you loved me.
没有"我们"
There is no us.
我在重新调查一艘叫康华里的沉船
I'm investigating the sinking of a sloop called the Cornwallis.
我希望你写一份说明 是斯图亚特·斯特兰奇爵士
I want you to write an account naming Sir Stuart Strange
组织装载了船上的奴隶
as the man who organised the loading with slaves.
为了安全起见
For the safe.
你目击了火♥药♥的分配
You witnessed the division of the gunpowder
也听到了它被送往的目的地
and you heard its destination?
詹姆斯·德莱尼本人亲自指示的 先生
On direct instruction of James Delaney himself, sir.
我们抓到德莱尼 就有了努特卡和中国的贸易
We have Delaney, we have Nootka, we have the China trade.
他们会一起让你走钢索
They will walk you along a tightrope.
让你一不小心就没了命
A line between life and death.
我会给你想要的所有信息
I will give you all the information that you request.
作为交换 我要和斯图亚特·斯特兰奇爵士见面
In return, I will need a single meeting with Sir Stuart Strange.
如果你的证人是德莱尼
If your witness is Delaney,
他正因为叛国罪
he is being held in the Tower of London,
被关在伦敦塔内
charged with treason.
不 我有另一名证人
No, I have another witness.
等我的船准备好了 我就通知你
When my ship is ready, I will send for you.
你根本没有船
You don't have a bloody ship!
布雷斯 我找到了证人
Brace, I spoke to a witness.
不是詹姆斯杀死那个女孩的
It wasn't James that killed the girl,
是东印度公♥司♥
it was the East India Company.
-我得告诉詹姆斯 -他们抓住了他
- I need to tell James. - They've got him.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他们把他带去了伦敦塔
They took him to the Tower.
我来了
I'm here.
我对你有用
I have a use for you.
禁忌
第一季 第八集
亲爱的詹姆斯
Dear James...
我一直生活在牢笼里
at last, I have found a way out of the cage
我终于找到出路了
in which I have been living.
我终于睁开了眼睛
Eyes I didn't know I had were opened.
我看到了我生活的限制 我灵魂的禁锢
I saw the limits of my life, the iron bars around my soul.
我终于想到办法从它们间的缝隙溜走
At last, I found a way to slip between them.
我要离开社会 离开伦敦 离开英格兰
I intend to leave society, leave London, leave England behind,
前往一个我可以自♥由♥自在的地方
travel to a place where I will be free.
我希望有一天
It is a place where, someday,
我们能在那里相遇并幸福
I hope we will meet and be happy.
以前我总是选择
In those days, I always chose boys
一看就活不久的男孩
who had the shadow of death on them.
我觉得他们活着回来的几率小
I thought they would be less likely to return.
当然 他们也会回来
Of course, they do return...
作为鬼魂回来
...as ghosts.
-我老了... -多少男孩
- Now I'm older... - How many boys?
你往自己的船上派了多少公♥司♥的人
How many Company boys did you send to crew your private ships?
拜托 我可不会说什么来确认或否认
Please, don't believe that I will say anything to confirm or deny
关于这一生意在过去
any action past, present or future,
现在 或未来的任何行为
in any regard whatsoever to this business.
但重点是...
But the point is, you see...
你没有死 不是吗
You didn't die, did you?
你在人人都送命的地方都没死
Not even over there, where everyone dies.
是
No.
我没有死
No, I did not.
我被一个非洲人救了
I was rescued by an African...
他不仅救了我
who saved me...
还治好了我
and he cured me...
还让我看清了自己
and he showed me to myself.
我在非洲做的事让你的买♥♥卖♥♥看起来微不足道
The things I did in Africa make your transactions look paltry.
我见证并参与了
I witnessed and participated
你无法想象的黑暗
in darkness that you cannot conceive.
你要把这个写进你给
And will you be including that in your account
皇家委员会的证词吗
to the Royal Commission?
不
No.
很幸运 我今天不是因那个受审
Luckily, I'm not being tried for that today.
他们给叛徒的酒还不错
They serve good hock to traitors.
他们可能也会给你喝这种酒
Perhaps you'll be served the same.
我知道 你让可怜又可人的乔佛里
I understand you asked poor, sweet Godfrey
-也写一份证词 -是
- to write an account, too. - Hmm.
看来你想做笔交易吧
I assume you want to make some sort of a deal?
你的野心就到这个程度吗
Is this the extent of your ambition?
这可以换到我的缄口不语
It is in return for my silence,
还有乔佛里烧掉自己的证词
and for Godfrey to burn his account.
不
No.
我不能给你传信
I can't deliver that.
那你最好习惯这种酒的味道
Then you had better get used to the taste.
我正在写的是
I'm working on this, here.
"康华里号♥离开卡宾达
"When the Cornwallis left Cabinda
变成影响号♥的时候
"And became the Influence,
是我 詹姆斯·德莱尼
"It was I, James Delaney,
收起了米字旗和公♥司♥旗帜
"Who stowed the Jack and Company flags."
一艘改名的东印度公♥司♥轮船
"An East India ship, renamed,
满载着非法的奴隶
"Laden with illegal slaves
飘扬着星条旗...
"And flying the Stars and Stripes...
而这都是斯图亚特·斯特兰奇爵士的命令
"..At the direct request of Sir Stuart Strange."
这是叛国罪
That's treason.
一个活着的的证人
One living witness.
一小时后 我会接受国王的私人秘书
In one hour, I will be interviewed by the King's private secretary,
三名法官和六名书♥记♥员的审问
three attorneys and half a dozen clerks.
他们会把一切写下来
They will want it in writing.
中午的时候 乔佛里
And at midday, Godfrey,
可怜又可人的乔佛里
poor, sweet Godfrey...
他会把自己的证词交给皇家委员会
He will deliver his own account to the Royal Commission,
证实你如何通过犯下叛国罪
confirming how you concealed
隐瞒你拥有那艘船
your ownership of this ship
以及上面的货物
and its cargo...
这一事实
by committing treason.
这就是一个活着的证人
So that's one living witness
加一个东印度公♥司♥的书♥记♥员的证词了
and one account from an East India Company clerk,
他们准备好起誓并给出信息了
prepared to give information heard under a raised hand.
拿着吧
Keep it.
我全都记得
I remember it all.
我要一艘船
I need a ship.
你还有四小时
You have four hours.
布雷斯 我要出去一趟
Brace? I'm going out.
我得去见个人
I need to see someone.
德莱尼先生给的
From Mr Delaney.
乔姆利先生
Mr Cholmondeley!
乔姆利先生
Mr Cholmondeley!
乔姆利先生
Mr Cholmondeley!
我这有德莱尼先生给你的信
I have a message for you, sir, from Mr Delaney.
他到底是怎么找到我的
How the hell did he find me?
我是名科学家 满足一下我的好奇心
Just humour me. I'm a scientist, so I'm curious.
他托梦给我了
He sees me in my dreams.
是这样吗
Is that it?
乔姆利先生
我只是送信的 先生
I just deliver messages, sir.
阿提库斯
Atticus!
好小子
Good boy.
威尔顿
Wilton!
佩蒂弗
Pettifer!
妈的
Ah, fuck it!
先生们 我要你们去办些事
Gentlemen, there are things I need you to do.
你要教我吗
Are you going to teach me, then?
对 去 去 捡起球杆
Yeah, go on, go on, hit the ball.
接着挥杆
Swing for it, then.
你没抓紧
You're not holding it tight enough!
另一个人呢
Where's the other one?
-对不起 先生 -她在默哀
- Sorry, sir. - She don't speak, she's in mourning.
把她带来
Fetch her.
我请了辆马车
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表