剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
-玛丽 -非常感谢
- And Mary. - Thank you so much.
失陪一下 女士们
Now, if you will excuse me, ladies.
走吧
Come on.
要给小姐买♥♥束花吗
Posy for the lady?
感激不尽 先生
Much obliged, kind sir.
买♥♥给你的
For you.
今晚还有别的计划 但不会殃及你
There's other business afoot tonight, none of which concerns you.
洛娜·鲍小姐
Miss Lorna Bow.
洛娜·德莱尼女士
Mrs Lorna Delaney.
詹姆斯·德莱尼先生
And Mr James Delaney.
从女士们脸上的惊恐来看 你很出名
Judging by the horror on the faces of the ladies, you are known.
没错 而从男士们脸上流露出的羞耻来看
Yes, and judging by the shame on the face of some of the men,
你也是
so are you.
我要是个妓♥女♥的话
Oh, if only I had been a whore,
可能已经和默斯格罗夫伯爵夫人一样富有了
I might have been as rich as Countess Musgrove,
我猜就是那位吧
who I presume is that creature.
你好 你好 你好
Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello.
你好 你好 你好
Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello.
都不问声好
Hello. Not hello.
-那是谁 -不知道
- Who the hell is that? - I've no idea.
那又是谁
And who the hell was that?
-为什么你会在这 -受邀前来 你呢
- Why are you here? - Because I was invited. You?
我丈夫也收到了邀请
Because my husband was invited.
他在柏林与他们有生意往来
He has business of theirs in Berlin.
有点始料不及 不是吗 不太寻常
but it is a bit unexpected, isn't it? It's unusual.
我知道你一看见我就会来找我
I knew that when you saw me, you would come to me
你一直以来都是这样
and I realise that is how it always is.
-总是让我... -想不到
- You always drive me... - It is a bit unexpected
我俩会同时受到邀请 不是吗
that we were both invited, is it not?
我们同时受到邀请 都要携伴前来
That we were invited, both together.
同时邀请了我们就意味着他们可能已经知道
And if they invited us both, then they probably know.
谁知道了
Who knows?
谁会知道
Who knows?
我们的美国朋友
Our American friends.
你感觉到我闯进来了 是吗
You feel me, don't you, when I break in?
-没有 -你肯定感觉到了
- No. - Yes, you do.
-没 -你感觉到我了
- No. - You do. You feel me.
我可以更频繁地造访 但我饶了你
And I could come more often, but I spare you.
那就放过我吧
Then spare me.
我去看了医生
I went to a doctor,
他带我去见了一位曾去过非洲的神父
he took me to a priest who had been to a mission in Africa.
-他怎么说 -他说你如禽兽般
- Yes, what did he say? - He said that you visit as animals.
我说完后他甚至不再看我一眼
He couldn't even look at me after I'd told him.
离开英国时 我以为自己已经疯了
When I left England, I thought I was mad,
但他们教会我如何运用它 它是天赐的礼物
but they taught me how to use it. Now it's a gift.
那是恶魔
It's the devil.
撇开其他不谈 我也是个医生
Now, amongst other things, I am also a doctor.
我觉得这位女士待在这里
And I'd say the lady is in danger
很容易染上比受寒更严重的东西
of catching more than just a chill out here.
你同父异母的妹妹 对吗
Your half-sister. Am I right?
你真是受到万人追求啊 德莱尼先生
You're quite a prize, Mr Delaney, quite a prize.
我听说了你对我们的人所做的一切
I was told what you did to our first resort.
像宰牛一样把他剖开
Opened him up like a bull.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
我现在不作任何道德审判
Now, I make no moral judgments.
而且 卡尔斯巴说你可以拥有她
And besides, Carlsbad said to say that you can have her.
作为交易的一部分 你可以拥有她
You can have her as part of the deal.
作为我们第二次报价的一部分
Part of our second offering.
为什么你不能就这样带走她
So why don't you just take her?
把她带走
Just take her with you.
不用再躲躲藏藏
No more hiding.
我们为你提供安全离开路线 匿名身份
We can guarantee you safe passage, anonymity...
全新的生活
New worlds.
再试想 如果你不愿处理那些绊脚石
But look, if you don't want to deal with the obstacle,
我们可以帮你解决
we can certainly take care of that for you.
她丈夫喝醉了酒
Say her husband gets drunk.
从桥上或其他地方坠下身亡也不出奇
No surprise. Falls from a bridge or something.
站在美国人的角度出发
Let me just make the point...
让我来说一下重点
from an American point of view.
爱情现也成为了我们交易的一部分
Love is now part of the deal that we are offering
这远远超过了你同胞的报价范围
over and above that which is on offer from your countrymen.
你自己选择
I'll leave that with you.
别去担心为什么我们会知道那么多
And don't worry how we know so much.
我们总是知情
We just know so much.
我从印度偷渡过来费尔利
I were stowed'way from India on the Fairlie.
我饥渴且充满热带风情
And I'm full with thirst and the temptations of the Tropics
非常需要取悦他们
and have a great need to ease 'em.
珍珠的活很好 是吗
Pearl's good, isn't she?
进来 快进来
Get in, come on, get in.
晚上好
Good evening.
我们素不相识 我只是个懂得把弄器皿
I'm just a complete stranger, plying my wares,
在夜晚结束前能让你歇斯底里一场的人
offering the gift of hysteria before the night is over.
那位你未曾谋过面的人
That stranger that you've never met,
是受诅咒联盟的一员吗
is he part of your League of the Damned?
我们至少得试试吧
Well, we could at least try?
抱歉
Sorry.
-要跳支舞吗 -不
- Would you like to dance? - No.
小心点 小心点
Careful. Careful.
他说只需几滴
He said a few drops.
放这里 放这里
Give it here. Give it here.
后退 后退 后退
Get back. Get back. Get back.
搬走硝石
Get the saltpetre!
利索点
Keep moving.
继续拿 再拿两袋
Keep moving. Two more.
赶紧的 动作利索点
Come on, keep moving.
对 快点 快快快
Right. Come on, go, go, go, go, go!
快走 快走 快出去
Move, move! Get out! Go!
你认识詹姆斯·德莱尼吗
You know James Delaney?
不
No.
你是指没人愿意"认识"詹姆斯·德莱尼吗
What? You mean in the way that no-one really knows James Delaney?
-是的 -我也就不认识詹姆斯不就
- Yes. - I've only not known James a little while.
但我感觉你已经不认识他很久了吧
But I have the feeling you've not known him a little longer.
那时我们还小
We were children...
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我对詹姆斯有几分意思
If I were to have intentions regarding James,
我需要担心你吗
would I need to be wary of you?
有教养的女人都不会看上他
No civilised woman would have intentions regarding him.
而且你不需要担心我
And you would not need to be wary of me.
我们的父亲是同一个人
We have the same father.
你还真是处处透着神秘啊
You are in every way an unopened box.
当我以为已经够了解你了 却总会发现更大的谜
Just when I think it's empty, I hear a tiger roaring inside it.
我要你明天把
I want you to bring the trunk
装有我父亲东西的箱子带给我
with my father's belongings tomorrow.
我还以为你可能都走了
I thought you might have gone.
你是说你在等我吗
Oh, you mean you waited? For me?
不
No...
我想抽完我的烟
I wanted to finish my pipe.
我要你明天把我父亲的东西带给我
I want you to bring my father's possessions tomorrow
否则你我就此分道扬镳
or our association is finished.
詹姆斯·德莱尼
James Delaney?
默斯格罗夫伯爵夫人
The Countess Musgrove.
我不跳舞
I don't dance.
一位叫克隆奈德的先生说你会跳舞
A gentleman called Colonnade told me that you do.
作为女主人 我想请一名狂野的客人
As hostess, I thought I would dance the outrageous dance
跳一支狂野的舞
with an outrageous guest.
但我不跳舞 夫人
Yet I do not dance, madam.
那我们就消失吧 来
Well, then we shall disappear. Come on.
默斯格罗夫伯爵夫人
The Countess Musgrove.
跟着我做 然后就没事了
Just do as I do and all will be well.
按照规则
As a rule,
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表