剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
中国的大门
to China.
所以...
So this...
这一小块我父亲约三十年前
This small piece of land that my father,
用珠子和火♥药♥
bought for beads,
换来的土地
bless him, and gunpowder,
上帝保佑他
some 30 years ago,
其实对于英国王室和
actually will be very, very valuable to the Crown
东印度公♥司♥都非常珍贵
and to the East India,
对美国人也十分珍贵
but also incredibly valuable to the Americans.
德莱尼先生 作为英国臣民
Mr Delaney, as a British subject,
你有义务忠于你的国王和国家
you owe a debt of loyalty to your King and country.
如果爱国无法激励你
If patriotism is not in your motivation,
也许钱有可能
perhaps money can be.
詹姆斯·德莱尼先生
在你出人意料地回来之前
Before your unexpected return,
我们和你同父异母的妹妹谈好了一个价码
we had agreed a figure with your half-sister.
她丈夫可是拼命地讨价还价
Her husband drove a particularly hard bargain.
抱歉 努特卡湾不卖♥♥
I'm sorry, no. Nootka Sound is not for sale.
打开信封
Open the envelope.
你聋吗
Are you deaf?
-德莱尼先生... -德莱尼先生 或许
- Oh, Mr Delaney... - Mr Delaney, perhaps...
海上利维坦
The Leviathan of the Seas, is it?
可怕的影子
The terrible shadow?
长着无数眼睛耳朵的野兽
The beast with a million eyes and a million ears?
征服
Conquest?
掠夺
Rape?
抢劫
Plunder?
我在你们的学校学习过你们的手段
I studied your methods in your school.
而且我十分清楚你们能做出什么坏事
And I do know the evil that you do
因为我自己就曾经参与过
because I was once part of it.
-你真的不想来杯白兰地吗 -不了
- Are you sure you won't take a brandy? - Yes.
请慎重
Please take a moment to
考虑一下拒绝的后果
consider the consequences of your refusal...
什么后果 什么后果
What consequences? What consequences?
我们还是休会吧
Perhaps we should adjourn.
德莱尼先生
Mr Delaney...
我再给你最后一次机会
I'll give you one last chance to behave
履行你作为一个
like a loyal subject of his Majesty
对国王和对英国王室忠诚的臣民的义务
and the lawful crown of England.
以合理的价钱卖♥♥掉这块地
Sell this land for a reasonable price.
努特卡湾
麻烦
Please.
你父亲的精神状态
The balance of your father's mind was,
不太稳定
well, unstable...
但你用不了这个借口
But you have no such excuse.
你快点给我打开信封
Now, why don't you just open the fucking envelope?
再见
Good day.
这儿子像他父亲一样反复无常
The son is as unstable as the father.
也许传言说得对
Perhaps the rumours about him are true.
我还希望用现代方法解决这个问题呢
I'd hoped to settle this matter in a modern way,
但那是不可能了
but that's not going to be possible.
他任你处置了
He's all yours.
亲爱的詹姆斯 我今早寄给你的信
Dear James, the letter I sent to you this morning was written
是在我丈夫的监视下写成的
under the supervision of my husband,
我和他婚姻幸福
to whom I am happily married.
你已经离开十年多了
It is more than ten years since you went away,
我很感激 那时候
and at the time I was grateful
你为了我们两人 决定离开英国
that you had decided to leave England, for both of our sakes.
无论遗产之事如何处理
Whatever happens with this business of inheritance,
不管会不会起纠纷
and no matter if it results in a dispute,
我都相信
I hope I can trust you
你会让过去的秘密继续被安静的
to keep the secrets of the past buried,
沉睡在一个更深的坟墓中
buried in a deeper grave.
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表