剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
- That's his sloop. - Right.
你为什么相信我说的就是事实
Why do you even believe I'm telling the truth?
因为
Because...
你要怎么做
What are you going to do?
我要问问他为什么被派来杀我
Well, I shall ask him why he's been sent to kill me...
受谁指使
And by who.
留在这里
Stay.
熟悉的味道
The very same smell.
什么熟悉的味道
Same smell as what?
像你父亲去前滩
As your father's clothes
跳完舞生好火之后
when he would go dancing on the foreshore
衣服上的味道
and light his fires.
布雷斯 我父亲把他重要的东西都放在哪里
Brace, where did my father keep his most important things?
你要找什么
What is it you're looking for?
努特卡湾条约
The Nootka Sound treaty.
可能是写在鹿皮上的
It may be written on deerskin.
所以你想说的是
So what you're saying is
"布雷斯 你知道哪里可以找到
"Brace, do you have any idea
我自己的死亡证明吗"
where I can find ma ain death warrant?"
我可能得向法♥院♥证明
I may need to prove to a tribunal
那片地是被条约征用而不是武装征服
that the land was acquired by treaty and not by conquest.
法♥院♥
Tribunal?
对
Yeah.
不然他们会试图查封它
Or they'll proudly try to seize it
然后声称它是战利品
and claim it as a spoil of war.
先生 我没见过鹿皮条约
Sir, I have seen nae deerskin treaty,
也没见过精灵和水鬼
nor have I seen fairies or water sprites.
但我有多到可以把你
But what I do have are Malay coins,
埋进去的马来硬币
enough to bury you.
还有念珠 但不够送你上天堂
Prayer beads, not enough to get you to heaven.
还有麻醉剂 足够减轻东印度公♥司♥割你喉时
And hashish, enough to ease my grieving
所带给我的悲伤
when the East India Company slit your throat,
他们当然会这么做
which, of course, they will.
[咒语]
你今天有约
You have appointments today.
如果你能设法活过这半小时
Breakfast will be out in half an hour...
早饭会给你准备好
if you can contrive to stay alive that long.
野性色彩
演职员表
印第安公主 洛娜·鲍
谢谢
Thank you.
那会是个旷日持久的诉讼
That was turning out to be a long, drawn-out process.
这段时间的反思让我受益良多
I'd benefit from a period of reflection.
你这有叫温特的女孩子吗
Do you have a girl here called Winter?
你想带走哪个女孩都行
You can have any girl you want.
我没有叫那个名字的女孩
I do not have a girl of that name.
没有
No?
一个黑白混血儿
A mulatto?
我会杀了黑白混血儿 丹麦人出双倍价钱
I would kill for a mulatto. The Danish pay double.
我见过她了
I met her.
-人们说你疯了 -我是疯了
- People are saying you're mad. - I am.
我想探寻隐藏的事物
I like to see what lies beneath.
你仍旧心存善念
You have goodness in you.
-什么善念 -你有 你有
- What goodness? - You do, you do.
你心存善念 我能从你眼中看出来
You have goodness in you. I can see it in your eyes.
你和她有一样的眼睛
And you have the same eyes as her.
温特是你女儿 对吧
Winter, she's your daughter, isn't she?
也就是你不让她接客的原因
And that's why you don't rent her.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
与其你和我对着干 我更想让咱俩合作
I would rather that you worked with me rather than against me.
-合作什么 -不可避免的灾祸
- Work at what? - Necessary evil.
妓院里藏着太多的秘密
And whorehouses are full of secrets,
而这些秘密对我来说是武器
and secrets, to me, are weapons.
我很想谈生意
I would very much like to talk business...
但我想让你探寻我的身体 德莱尼先生
But I would like you inside of me, Mr Delaney.
这是我的第一个条件
It's my first condition.
我要知道银牙先生躲在哪
I need to know where Mr Silver Tooth is hiding.
你那个新朋友
Your new friend.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
我要去问问马来人
I will ask after the Malay.
马来人
..The Malay?
感谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
德莱尼先生
Mr Delaney?
菲利斯冒险号♥现在是你的了 先生
The Felice Adventurero -- it's all yours now, sir.
转让书
谢谢
Thank you.
这船之前是做什么的
What was this ship?
这船之前是做什么的
What was this ship?
我和你 看看
Me and you. See you.
救我 船长
Help me! Captain!
天啊 你到底去哪了
Holy Christ! Where the hell have you been?
我在你房♥间里生火赶老鼠
I made a fire in your room for the mice.
议院今天会商议殴打仆从的事
In Parliament today, they'll be debating the beating of servants.
辉格党人想保护你
The Whigs want to protect you.
那肯定会引起混乱
I believe that would lead to anarchy.
你都不饿吗
Are you not ever hungry?
我在妓院吃过了
I ate in the whorehouse.
干的东西才能叫食物
To qualify as food, it needs to be solid.
-我煮了些咖啡 -肯定冷透了
- I made some coffee. - That'll be stone-cold.
我们不都是吗
Aren't we all?
你现在要去哪
Where the hell are you going now?
有人被派来伦敦想要杀我
Someone has been brought to London to try and kill me.
我要和他们聊聊 问问原因
I want to speak to them and ask them why.
收拾干净
Clean it.
圣巴塞洛缪医院
-我找敦巴顿医生 -跟着气味往里走
- I'm looking for Dr Dumbarton. - Follow the smell inside.
骨折
-我下班了 -我左肩有个伤疤
- I'm off-duty. - I have a wound in my left shoulder.
-枪伤 -刺伤...
- A bullet wound? - A splinter...
被洋基普莱斯号♥上的桅杆戳的
..From the mast of a ship called the Yankee Prize...
是个洋基人干的
..That was struck by a Yankee ball.
所以我该叫你战友吗
So I should call you comrade?
也许吧
We shall see.
我不知道上帝是怎么创造颜色的
How God makes his colours, I know not,
但我在用化学品寻找答案
but I'm pursuing him through his chemicals.
他们说你是个医生
They said you were a doctor.
绵羊是羊 但还是肉和羊毛
A sheep is a sheep, but also meat and wool.
这是我的消遣 染布
This is my pastime - fixing colours in cloth.
战时对旗子的需求量总是很大
The demand for flags is always high in times of war.
所以你有三重身份 对吧
So you are three things, yes?
你是个医生
You are a doctor...
你是个商人
..You are a merchant...
还是个间谍
..And you are a spy.
除非你告诉我是谁派你来的
Unless you tell me who sent you,
不然我会拿枪指着你让你离开
I will have to ask you to leave at the point of a gun.
是个自称克罗尼的人
A man who called himself Colonay.
他还没下地狱吗
Not yet in Hell?
不 在蓬塔德尔加达和亚速尔群岛
No, Ponta Delgada and the Azores.
那也差不多了
Similar.
你该知道 肩膀上的伤口
You should know the wound in the shoulder
-已经不再是暗号♥了 -不是了吗
- is no longer used by us as a signal. - No?
不是了 我们修改了暗号♥
No, we change the codes when we think
当时我们发觉英国人可能知道了这个秘密
that perhaps the scum British have overtaken it.
你也不相信克罗尼这个名字
And you do not trust the name Colonay?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要与
I want a line of conference
美国15州总统进行商谈
with the President of the 15 states of America.
我叫詹姆斯·德莱尼
My name is James Delaney.
那个名字毫无意义
That name means nothing.
但对总统和他的议员来说有
But it will to the President and his representatives,
他们正来根特进行磋商
who are travelling to the negotiations in Ghent.
美国与加拿大的边界划分
The border between the United States and Canada is being drawn up
正在一个安静密闭的房♥间进行 对吧
in a very...quiet... closed room, no?
我拥有对你的国家来说十分重要的东西
You see, I have something of great value to your nation.
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表