剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
that a proportion of this said powder
将会被卖♥♥给某位美国公民
was to be sold to a citizen of the United States of America?
不是卖♥♥ 是赠予
Not sold, but given.
詹姆斯·德莱尼本人亲自指示的 先生
On direct instruction of James Delaney himself, sir.
你也目击了这件事
And you witnessed this, too?
-必须得由她说 先生 -好
- She will have to say it, sir. - Yes, yes.
你得大声说出来
You'll have to say it out loud.
你目击了火♥药♥的分配
You witnessed the division of the gunpowder
也听到了它被送往的目的地
and you heard its destination.
是的 先生
Yes, I did, sir.
而且你们都是受雇服务于
And you were both being paid for your services
詹姆斯·凯齐亚·德莱尼本人的
by James Keziah Delaney himself?
他给的是黄金
In gold.
还有白银
And silver.
你是英国公民吗
And you're a British citizen?
生在德国 嫁到了英国
German by birth, British by marriage.
你呢
And you?
我来自达利奇 先生
I'm from Dulwich, sir.
达利奇
Dulwich?
很好
Very good.
先生们 我们有两名证人愿意证实
Gentlemen, we have two witnesses willing to testify that
德莱尼为王室的敌人提供了火♥药♥
Delaney gave gunpowder to an enemy of the Crown
就在伦敦市的范围内
within the confines of the City of London...
威胁到了国王陛下的生命
compassing the death of His Majesty the King.
这是
Well, it's...
叛国行为
treason.
严重的叛国行为
High treason.
我们抓到他了
We have him.
我们绝对抓到他了
We fucking have him!
我们抓到德莱尼 就有了努特卡
We have Delaney, we have Nootka,
以及和中国的贸易
we have the China trade.
我们有鸦♥片♥ 茶和火♥药♥了
We have opium, tea and powder.
他会被碎尸万段
He'll be cut to pieces.
碎尸万段 先生们
A piece each, gentlemen.
-先生们 -先生
- Gentlemen. - Sir?
我们现在能走了吗
Can we go now?
走
Go?
不行 不行
No, no, no, no.
你们太珍贵了 哪都不能去
You are far, far too precious to go anywhere.
作为危及王室的罪行的共犯
And as accessories for a crime against the Crown,
也会有正当的法律程序来处理你们
there will be due process.
把她们带下去
Take them.
你们将会被关到安全的地方
You'll be held in a secure place until your pardon
直到在庭上作证换来对你们的宽恕
can be exchanged for your testimony in court.
什么
What?
放开我
Get off me!
-别伤害她们 -放开我
- Don't hurt them! - Get off me!
他在哪
Where is he?
他们不肯放弃 先生
They would not be denied, sir.
这是亲王的宅邸
This is the Prince's house.
你就应该把他们拖出去
You should have dragged them out on their arses.
斯图亚特·斯特兰奇是王国骑士
Stuart Strange is a Knight of the Realm,
我不能对他动手
I could not lay a hand on him.
你觉得你在做什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我们有一个很好的消息
We have some rather good news...
要告诉各处的英国爱国者
for British patriots everywhere.
詹姆斯
James!
詹姆斯 你被出♥卖♥♥♥了
James! You are betrayed!
两个女人去莱德霍尔...
Two women came to Leadenhall...
我知道
I know.
她们现在在哪
Where are they now?
安全屋
A safe house.
我有地址
I have the address.
你要帮我办件事
I have a use for you.
去见一个人
There's someone I need you to see.
"这桩严重叛国的事件
"In the event of a conviction for high treason,
威胁到了我们国王陛下的生命
"Compassing the death of our Lord the King,
《血统污损》法令
"Then the law of 'Corruption of Blood'
将优先于其他一切
"Will take precedence over all other.
罪犯的一切土地 财产 动产以及投资
"All land, property, chattels and investments of the guilty party
将直接收归王室
"Will pass without hindrance to the Crown.
依照《血统污损》法令
"And by dint of 'Corruption of Blood',
罪犯的所有家庭成员
"All family members of the guilty party
也被视为有罪
"Will be deemed corrupted
所有对于土地 财产 动产
"And any claim to land, property, chattels
和投资的要求
or investment...
将被视为无效"
"will be null and void."
所以你不仅把德莱尼交给了我们
So... you've not only delivered us Delaney,
你似乎还把努特卡湾交给了国王
it appears you've delivered Nootka Sound to the King.
为什么
Why?
作为王室忠实的子民
Well, as loyal subjects of the Crown,
这是我们的职责
we feel it is our duty
在战时揭露不忠与叛国罪行
to expose disloyalty and treason in time of war.
-可是 -继续说
- However... - Go on.
给出针对德莱尼罪行的关键证据的女士们
The ladies who are to give the crucial evidence
现在正被东印度公♥司♥
against James Delaney are now in the protective custody
保护监管
of the East India Company.
她们的下落
Their whereabouts are...
只有几位受信任的负责人知道
known to just a handful of trusted directors,
所以为了确保她们能被安全移交
so, to ensure their safe delivery,
我们诚恳地希望
we humbly suggest
您签订一份贸易垄断书
you assign a monopoly.
努特卡和中国之间的
The trade in sea otter pelts for tea
海獭皮毛与茶的贸易
between Nootka and China.
完全有利于忠诚而...
In favour of the loyal and...
尊贵的东印度公♥司♥
honourable East India Company.
国王得到了土地
The King gets the land.
你得到了这笔贸易
You get the tea trade.
还好有妓♥女♥ 斯图亚特
You got lucky with a whore, Stuart.
确实是因为运气
Well, there was an element of fortune.
也因为上帝的恩泽
And an element of God's grace.
还有一点点策略
And an element of strategy.
那就去吧
So get to it.
逮捕那个混♥蛋♥
Arrest the bastard.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, madam.
奇切斯特先生 这就是我和你说过的
Mr Chichester, this is the man I told you about -
迈克尔·乔佛里
Michael Godfrey.
乔治·奇切斯特
George Chichester.
老天 你的手真冰
Goodness, your hand is cold.
我一直不过问世事
I have been on the heath.
我不知道能不能承受这个
I'm not sure I can go through with this.
我们至少坐下来谈谈
Let us at least sit and talk.
你的人生很精彩
You lead a very interesting life.
詹姆斯 如果他信教却心怀鄙夷...
James, if he is religious and scornful...
我鄙夷那些对别人妄加评判的人
I am scornful of those who judge.
我只关心别人的内在
I myself am only concerned with men's minds -
并不关心外表
clothes are of no interest to me.
有事说事
We can talk with purpose or without.
高德斯 不得喝酒
Godders, no gin.
你对康华里号♥沉船一事的记录改变了一切
Your account of the sinking of the Cornwallis changes everything.
我就不能匿名提供记录吗
Is there no world in which I could offer my account anonymously?
皇室组织不会接受匿名记录
A Royal Commission cannot accept anonymous testimony.
我这些话都是从 ...
I would be reporting things said from a raised hand...
-好 -东印度公♥司♥高管嘴中听闻的
- Yes. - By the most senior directors of the East India Company.
好
Yes.
你为东印度公♥司♥效力多久了
How long have you worked for the East India Company?
我当书♥记♥员12年了
I have only been clerk for 12 years.
我都不知道有多少年...
I have no idea how many years it was going on for...
没错 但是在斯图亚特爵士开会
No, but you were present during the meeting when Sir Stuart
掩埋康华里号♥沉船事实一事时你在场
concealed the facts about the sinking of the Cornwallis.
你愿意作证吗
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表