剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
这个魔法要由一位美丽的女士
I do this trick with a beautiful woman...
和一只猩猩一起完成
and a chimpanzee.
由于没有猩猩 狒狒也可以吧
In the absence of a chimpanzee, a gorilla will have to do.
请 夫人 请 先生
Please, madam, please, sir,
深呼吸
take a deep breath...
走进来吧
and step into the beyond.
大家会想知道还会不会再看到他们
One wonders if they will ever be seen again!
我调查过你
I did my research on you.
默斯格罗夫伯爵夫人
Genevieve Decoux.
新奥尔良人
From New Orleans.
德莱尼先生 我们没多少时间
Please, Mr Delaney, we do not have much time.
是你派那个大个子来杀我的吗
You sent the giant to kill me?
最后的结果让我们明白还是应该把你送上法庭
The outcome persuaded us you should be courted instead.
大家可能会想知道那个狒狒会对那位女士做些什么
What will the gorilla do with the lady, one wonders.
也许会吃了她
Eat her, perhaps!
他们去哪了
Where did they go?
伯爵夫人 我知道这只是生意
Countess, I know this is business.
我觉得我知道你是谁
And I think I know who you are.
但我告诉你
But know this.
一切时间由我来掌控
I control the timing of this.
你的人生一直掌握在我们手中
At all times your life is in our hands.
我也掌握了你的真名
As is your name in mine.
卡尔斯巴
Carlsbad.
看来我们找到了一位
Oh, it seems we have one...
但另一位呢...
but not the other...
-我的狒狒呢 -回去吧 默斯格罗夫伯爵夫人
- Where is my gorilla? - Get back in there, Lady Musgrove,
找到你那只野蛮的大狒狒
and find that humping gorilla of yours.
我听说你想垄断茶叶
I was told you wanted tea. A monopoly.
这个想法当然很不错
Fanciful, of course.
-我想见见巴黎大使 -不行
- I want to meet with the Embassy in Paris. - Oh, no.
你会被派到美国 在那儿自有人杀了你
You assign to the United States, where someone will kill you.
这次 我们会做得更加精致
This time, we will be more artful.
你们的确需要如此
You will need to be.
你的妹妹 天啊
Your own sister. Oh, goodness!
他在这里吗
Is he here?
这是真的吗
Is this real?
他为什么在这里 是他吗 你应该出去
Why's he here? Is it him? You should get away.
他为什么在这里
Why is he here?
你和...你和他做了
You fu...you fucked her!
他上了她
He fucked her.
他上了她
He fucked her!
他上...
He fu...
你需要透透气
You need some air.
詹姆斯 拜托你不要
James. Please, don't.
詹姆斯
James?
詹姆斯
James?
你叫这东西 詹姆斯
You call this thing James?
这个人除了"黑鬼"以外不配有任何称谓
You don't call him anything but nigger!
你上了她
You fucked her.
你还敢染指我的地盘
And you lay your hands on me in MY society!
我知道我要做个了结
I know I will have my satisfaction.
我宣布
I declare it!
我向詹姆斯·德莱尼发起挑战
I challenge James Delaney to a duel.
黎明时分...决一死战
At dawn...to the death.
决一死战
To the death.
你接受吗
Do you accept?
你接受吗
Do you accept?!
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表