剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
不, 我不会
No, I won't.
你会按我说的做
You will listen to me.
我会按你说的做
I will listen to you.
你被我们俘虏, 但现在你逃脱了
You are our captive, but now you've escaped.
我被你们俘虏, 但现在我逃脱了
I was your captive, but now I've escaped.
你需要呼叫一辆飞行艇来接你
You need to call a speeder to pick you up.
我需要呼叫一辆飞行艇来接我
I need to call a speeder to pick me up.
"斯马格, 你去哪里了?"
"Smug, where have you been?"
我需要一辆飞行艇来接我
I need a speeder to pick me up.
上来, 我们走
Get in, let's go.
上!
Now!
要搭车吗?
Want a lift?
克里克斯和斯马格现在应该回来了
Krix and Smug shoud be back by now.
杀了他们! 杀了他们!
Kill them! Kill them!
我要扒了他们的皮!
I want their skins!
嘿, 我们送他一程
Hey, let's give him a lift.
勇敢之举, 幼徒们
A valiant effort, little younglings.
特别是你, 托格鲁塔人
Especially you, Togruta.
你将成为我收藏的战利品
You will be a prize trophy in my collection.
麻利点, 将军
Make it quick, General.
我们是按分钟计费的
We're charging by the minute.
并且, 如果我的飞船损坏了
And if my ship gets damaged,
你得额外付钱
it will cost you extra.
你能帮我上去吗?
Can you get me up there?
洛塔伦!
Lo-Taren!
你输了
You're beaten.
你杀了我儿子!
You murdered my son.
我要你血债血偿!
And you need to pay for what you did!
你儿子死于你自己的所作所为
Your son died because of your own actions.
错不在我
Not mine.
别动!
Don't!
阿索卡!
Ahsoka!
很高兴见到你平安无事, 小索卡
It is good to see you safe, little 'Soka.
阿索卡, 我很抱歉
Ahsoka, I am so sorry.
因为什么?
For what?
因为弃你不顾, 因为你遭绑♥架♥
For letting you go, for letting you get taken.
这是我的错
It was my fault.
不, 师♥父♥, 这不是你的错
No, Master. It wasn't your fault.
我本该更小心
I should have pay more attention,
我本该更尽力, 我...
I should have tried harder, I...
你已做了你能做的一切
You already did everything you could,
你该做的一切
everything you had to do.
当我独自在那里时
When I was out there, alone,
我所拥有的只是你的训练和教导
all I had was your training and the lessons you taught me.
因为你, 我幸存了下来
And because of you, I did survive.
不仅如此
And not only that,
我还能带领其他人幸存下来
I was able to lead others to survive as well.
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
我知道
I do.
谢谢你, 师♥父♥
Thank you, Master.
不用谢, 我的学徒
You're welcome, my Padawan.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表