剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
My last booby trap, I forgot all about it!
对不起 不
I'm so sorry! No!
等下
Wait!
我完全充实了
I'm fulfilled!
这感觉太棒了
It feels amazing!
我完全充实了 操蛋玩意们
I'm fulfilled, mother scratchers!
但是我只剩下一分钟了
But I only have a minute left.
我必须得把这事做好
I gotta do this right.
科尔沃说过 一切都是为了家庭
Korvo said it's all about family.
是时候让整件事完圆♥满♥结束
It's time to bring this baby full circle.
再见 噗噗
Goodbye, Pupa.
记得不要吃我们吃得太快 不然你会肚肚痛的
Remember not to eat us too fast or you'll get a tummy ache.
我躺好了
Any moment now.
也许那台老钟走得有点快了
Maybe that old clock was just a little fast.
天呐
Ah cripes,
我是不是莫名其妙得杀了我全家 我讨厌...
did I kill our family for no reason? I hate when--
我
Holy sh--
快看 噗噗吃我们的果实
Look at that Pupa eating our fruit.
也许你可以留一点果实做成果酱 小胖墩
Maybe save some and make a jam, you little fatty!
好吧 下一步呢
Alright, so w-what next?
一旦噗噗吃完了果实
Is the Pupa gonna terraform the world
它就会把地球什洛普化了吗
once he's done eating the fruit?
-你才是噗噗专家 -对对对
- You're the Pupa specialist! - Right, right, right, right.
不 我是帮剩下那些
No, I-I-I meant like for everyone else
不知道噗噗是干什么的人问的
who doesn't know what the Pupa does.
老天 特里 不
Jesus, Terry. No.
这事之后 还有好多步骤才能完成进化
There's like a bunch more steps in his evolution after this.
这才是第八步 还是第九步 我不知道
This is just step eight. Or-or nine. I don't know.
快看它爬来爬去的 你这个饥饿的小噗噗
Oh, look at him go. You were a hungry little Pupa, weren't you?
噗噗 到我这来 狠狠吸干我身上的汁液
Pupa, get over here and suck the sap off my trunk!
你们现在都变成了树吗
Whoa, you're all trees now?
当然了 我们死了之后又以树的形式复活了
Of course we are. We-we died and came back as trees.
为什么你听上去这么惊讶
Why do you sound surprised?
因为这他妈太疯狂了
'Cause it's fuckin' crazy.
人死了之后 就会变成腐烂的糊状物
When humans die, we just turn into rotten mush.
我们不会复活变成树
We don't come back as trees.
好吧 聪明蛋 那这么多树是从哪里来的
Okay, smartass, but then where did all the trees come from?
到处都是
I mean, they're everywhere.
我不知道 那些就是树
I don't know, those are just trees.
你是说 人类的死亡是遵守完全不同的规则
You're telling me human death operates by different rules
我们不需要先充实一生 然后再死去
and we didn't have to get fulfilled before we died?
我猜是不用
I guess not.
因为你的胡言乱语 我们把家都毁了 基思
We destroyed our house because of your bullshit, Keith!
我怎么会知道
How was I supposed to know?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 基思 你这个垃圾
Fuck you, Keith! You suck!
你那个基思牌果汁卷卷糖
And your Fruit by Keith by the Foot
尝起来像是基思牌屁汁卷卷屎
tastes like Poop by Keith from the Butt!
因为你 我浪费掉了我隐藏起来的酷炫坦克
I wasted my cool-ass hidden tank because of you!
上帝啊 冷静 我以为你要死了
Jesus Christ, calm down! I thought you were dying!
你这个垃圾臭屎 去你♥妈♥的♥
You're a piece of shit, Keith! Fuck you!
-住手 -死吧
- Stop! - Die, die!
我们长出脚之后 就会来杀了你
When we grow our legs back, we're gonna kill you!
-没错 基思 -我只是想要帮助你们
- Yeah, Keith! - I was just trying to help!
你最好快点搬走 基思 你最好把你的身份改了
You better move, Keith! You better change your identity!
我们会用余生
We're going to spend the rest of our lives
追杀你的
hunting your stupid ass down!
完全充实
原来一起憎恶基思
Wow, it turns out hatin' on Keith together
是最终让他们完全充实的办法
was what finally fulfilled them all.
-我感觉太充实了 -我也是
- Ah , I feel so fulfilled! - Me too!
这感觉太棒了
Aw, this is amazing.
我们一开始就应该折磨基思就好了
We should've just been tormenting Keith all along.
一家人一起如此充实真的太好了
It's so nice to be fulfilled as a family.
我已经能看到我的脚逐渐成型了
I can already see my feet starting to form,
你最好收拾快点 你这个小婊♥子♥
so you better pack up, you little bitch!
你不知道我们要演上多少季 基思
You don't know how many seasons we're gonna have, Keith!
我们是外星人 我们可以变成树再重生
We're aliens. We can grow into trees and come back
一季又一季
season after season!
我要把你眼睛挖出来
I'm gonna cut your eyes out!
没错 我要踹爆你的鸡儿
Yeah, I'm gonna kick you in the dick!
大伙 总而言之
You know guys, all in all,
今天这样结束挺令人满意的
this was a pretty satisfying end to our day.
没错 这也算是我们一整年的结局了
Yeah, that's actually kind of the end to our whole year.
多棒的一年 我们今年做了好多事
Man, what a run. We did a lot this year.
等下 这就真的结束了
Wait, that's really the end?
我们跑来跑去 担心着死掉 就这样结束了
We ran around worrying about death, that's how we go out?
是啊 你还想要什么
Yeah, I mean, what else do you want?
那种毫无创意的假日特别集吗
Some fuckin' hacky holiday special?
我永远永远都不会
I would never, ever, in a million years
做些又垃圾又为了吸金的
do something as lame and cash-grabby
《外星也难民》节日特别集
as a Solar Opposites holiday special.
是的 《外星也难民》相当正直
Yeah, the Solar Opposites have integrity.
没错 我们很正直
That's right. We have integrity!
我们永远都不会为任何事牺牲我们的正直
And we would never sacrifice that for anything--
等下 等下
Hold on, hold on.
我收到了Hulu的短♥信♥
I'm getting a text from Hulu.
上面写了什么 科尔沃
What does it say, Korvo?
是关于我们的正直吗
Is it about our integrity?
算是吧 我♥操♥
Sort of. Goddammit.
和外星也难民一起庆祝Hulu日吧
这是真的 我们同意做这事了
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表