剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
You guys came? It's good to see you.
你们怎么样
How's everyone doing?
我 我过得好极了
Me? Oh I'm doing great.
创立了一家大型对冲基金 在松鼠贸易中心顶楼
Started a big hedge fund, got an office at the top
有我自己的办公室
of the Squirrel Trade Center,
按规矩办事
played by the rules.
聪明人就会站在巅峰 我还能说什么呢
Nice guys finish first. What else can I say?
私生活和事业上都没什么大问题
No major issues personally or professionally.
我也一样
Ditto for me.
在服务行业取得了小小的职业成就
Built myself a sweet little career in the customer service industry.
自己当老板 自己设定工作时间
I'm my own boss so I set my own hours,
想来就来想走就走
come and go as I please.
穿搭上冒了一点风险 随它便吧
Taking some risks with my attire, so be it.
你们他妈凭什么来评判我
Who the fuck are you to judge?
不评论 因为我...
No judgments here. For I am--
-在流血 -流血 不 这是
- Bleeding? - Bleeding? No, this is,
派对酱
uh, party sauce.
我状态也很好 所以别质问我
I'm doing great also, so don't question me.
碰到一伙很棒的人
Fell in with a great group of guys.
我们主要做建筑
We mostly do, uh, construction.
我最好的朋友是扳机吉米 杀人狂罗尼
My best friends are Jimmy The Trigger, Ronny Kills-A-Lot,
以及冷血变♥态♥圭多
and Guido The Stone Cold Psycho.
我为你们所有人感到高兴
I'm very happy for you all.
因为 如你们所见
Because, as you can see,
我已经到达了时尚圈的巅峰
I've reached the pinnacle of the fashion world.
我所有梦想都成真了 我从没这么开心过
All my dreams have come true, and I've never been happier.
我爱这里 就这样
I love it here. End of story.
我要走了
Well, I think I'm gonna take off.
我有个很重要的销♥售♥射...
Yeah, I have a really important sales cum--
我是说电♥话♥蛋议
I mean, conference balls--
不 我是说 团队飞靶射击
no, I mean a team skeeting--
股杆大会
uh, shaftholder meeting--
我破碎的屁♥股♥在恢复
I mean, my shattered ass is healing--
我要打碎天花板
Bleh, I'm shattering the glass ceiling.
我也该走了
I should go as well.
我派对太猛了
I'm pretty heavily party saucing.
没力气了
L-losing strength--
等等
Wait! Guys!
事实是 外表看起来或许我过得很好
The truth is, it may look like I'm doing well on the outside,
但我其实很孤单
but I'm very lonely.
我很想你们
I miss you guys.
我知道我们都在忙自己的生活
I know we're all deep into our separate lives,
但如果可以我希望你们能留下
but I'd like it if you could stay.
就一会儿
I mean, just for a little.
老实说 我飞得离太阳太近
To be honest, I flew too close to the sun.
我意思是我犯了几项金融罪
By which I mean committed several financial crimes.
而且我离婚了 公♥司♥被联调局突袭
Plus I got divorced, company got raided by the FBI,
我所有同事都自杀了
and all my coworkers killed themselves.
我受伤严重
I'm hurt real bad.
我只想成为一个匪徒 但我老是被狼攻击
I just wanted to be a gangster, but I kept getting attacked by wolves.
我知道你们肯定想不到
I know this may come as a huge shock,
但我也没有坦诚
but I haven't been honest either.
我是性工作者 我让寂寞的树人花钱上我
I'm a sex worker, and I let lonely tree men pay to fuck me.
我们一心想要在大城市里生存
We got so wrapped up surviving in the big city,
陷入了新的生活
getting sucked into our new lives,
但我们真的快乐吗
but are any of us really happy?
我感觉我们还是普通的外星小队的时候更快乐
I was happier when we were just a regular alien team.
不只是团队 是一个家庭团队
Not just a team, a team family.
我们都失去了自己的目标
We all lost sight of our goal:
赚够钱回到我们以前的生活
making enough money to get back to our old life
好让我们再次在一起
so we could all be together again.
我们选择了我们的路 我们再也不能回家了
We've picked our path, and we can never go home again.
各位 城里烧起来了
Um, guys? The city's on fire.
老天 是那只跑掉的火焰狼
Jesus Christ, it's that flaming wolf that ran off!
-我们得回家 -等等
- We have to go home! - Wait a second.
那是我们的车吗 在远处
Is that our car? Way out there in the distance?
快 不然我们要被活活烧死了
Quick, before we burn alive!
再见 夏令营 我会想你的 明年夏天家
Bye, camp! I'll miss you! See you next summer!
这很不错
This is nice.
我可能对你们俩从学校回家反应过激了一点
I may have overreacted to you two being home from school.
有时跟你们一起待在家里也没那么糟
Sometimes it's not awful to share the house with you.
我们做到了
Yes, we did it!
外星难民在情感上完成了故事线
The Solar Opposites emotionally arced!
这才叫故事
Now that's a-story!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 并没有
Fuck you. No, it wasn't.
不 等等 我们确实完成了故事线
No, wait, w-we did arc!
我为我们感到骄傲
I-I'm proud of all of us.
时间正好 因为我们明天就要回学校了
Just in time because we go back to school tomorrow.
是吗 真可惜
Oh really? Th-th-that's a bummer.
我就知道你会回心转意 想和我们相处久一点的
See, I knew you'd come around and want to spend more time with us!
不 我说可惜是因为我以为夏天还有两个月
Oh no, it's a bummer because I thought summer was two more months
我已经给你们下了毒
and I already poisoned you.
天 我去拿解药
Ah, geez, I'll get the antidote.
最近突然冒出来的神秘木城
The mysterious wooden city that recently appeared out of nowhere
上周在专家声称不可避免的一场大火中
tragically burned to the ground last week
被烧为平地
in a fire experts are calling inevitable.
坦白说 我很难过 木城没了
I gotta be honest, I feel bad The Wooden City is gone.
他们有很不错的阿比快餐店
They had a really good Arby's...
很适合做♥爱♥
to get fucked in.
这样最好 木城让我们露出了最恶的一面
It's for the best. The Wooden City turned us into our worst selves.
我们很幸运 它永远没了
We're lucky it's gone forever--
但神奇的是
But miraculously,
它变得比从前很繁荣
it has grown back stronger than ever before
将举♥行♥2028年夏季奥♥运♥会
and will now be hosting the Summer Olympics in 2028.
-他们说什么 -没什么
- Wait, what'd they say? - Nothing!
都不准回木城
Nobody's going back to The Wooden City.
快回你房♥间 吃解药
Now go to your room and take your antidote!
讲真 可能已经太晚了
Honestly, it might be too late.
温暖的落脚点
林子里好平静啊
Ah. It's so peaceful here in the woods.
终于有点安宁了 我说得对吗
Finally, some peace and quiet. Am I right?
没有暑假的话 我们永远也找不到这个公♥寓♥
You know, without summer break, we would have never found this condo.
有时生命自有其法
Sometimes life finds a way.
靠 驼鹿
Shit, a moose!
特里 快跑 它咬住我了 好痛 不
Terry, run! It's got me! It hurts! No!
我去 它把我腿咬断了
Oh Jesus, fuck, it bit my leg off!
好臭
Oh, it stinks!
你永远不知道驼鹿有多臭
You never really know how bad moose stinks!
臭死了
Oh, it stinks like shit!
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表