剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
你拯救了世界
You saved the world.
雅姆莱克 你不需要BDE
Yumyulack, you don't need BDE
才能成为你想成为的人
to become the person you want to be.
只要相信自己
You just have to believe in yourself
跟我一起说...
and, say it with me now--
-我他妈不在乎 -卖♥♥大♥麻♥给酷小孩
- Not give a fuck. - Sell weed to the cool kids.
抱歉 我他妈不在乎
Right, sorry, not give a fuck.
太好了 你的鸡鸡不会再爆♥炸♥了
I'm so glad your penises aren't blowing up anymore.
我见到了西格妮·韦弗
I got to meet Sigourney Weaver.
我知道 是我叫的她 她真的来了
I know, I called her. And she came!
但你是怎么...
But how did you--
我是个初级成员
I'm a junior member!
我没资格投票表决 但我能领一件连帽衫
I can't vote at meetings, but I do get a hoodie.
我不懂 你都被我的大屌♥迷住了
But I-I don't understand, you were under my BDE spell.
我只是在旁观 等待良机
I was just watching and waiting for the right time.
那那你为什么要
Wh-why did you wait
等到我的屌♥炸毁城市了才行动
until after my dicks blew up and destroyed the city?
说了我只是个初级成员
I told you I'm a junior member!
我还不太懂各种事情
I don't know all the stuff yet!
寄往非洲 肯尼亚
特里 这都是我的错
Terry, this is all my fault.
是我写了那些信
I wrote those letters
把你变成了现在这样
to make you into something that you weren't.
把你变成了一个杀人变♥态♥ 我错了
It turned you into a murderous psychopath. That was wrong.
让我再寄最后一封吧 它会重置一切
If you let me send this last letter, it will undo everything.
我保证
I promise.
-你保证 -是的 特里 我保证
- You promise? - Yes, Terry! I promise.
太迟了
Too late.
读一下信吧 特里
Read it, Terry.
别跟个小婊砸一样
Don't be a little bitch.
我永远不会读它
I will never read it.
这就是现在的我 没有什么能让我改变
This is who I am now. And nothing will change me!
雅斯敏之墓
雅斯敏的回忆和重要的东西
我帮你拼补好了
小雅
亲爱的特里 做自己就好
Dearest Terry, just be yourself.
对我来说 那就足够了
That will always be good enough for me.
还有 血不可能变成什洛普蝙蝠
Also, blood can't turn into shlorbats.
你竟然会听信那个 太蠢了
I can't believe you bought that, it's so dumb.
你是最蠢的蠢蛋 没有之一 哈哈哈
You're the dumbest idiot ever, ha ha ha.
你的朋友 科尔沃
Your friend, Korvo.
亲爱的科尔沃
亲爱的科尔沃 如果哪天
Dear Korvo, if you are ever being chased
你被一个超帅的精神病追杀
by a super-handsome murderous psychopath,
左转
turn left!
左转 我得左转
Turn left! I have to turn left!
科尔沃 你还好吗
Hey, hey! Korvotron, you okay?
我在切番茄碎做我的独门萨尔萨辣酱
I'm chopping up some tomatoes to make my special salsa.
老兄 希望你不是病了
Dude, I hope you aren't getting sick,
因为我今天
'cause I am really not feeling like
真不想修船
doing any work on the ship today.
来吧 你想跟我一起看《速度与激♥情♥》全集
Come on, you wanna watch all the Fast and Furious movies with me,
包括外传《速度与激♥情♥:特别行动》吗
including Fast and the Furious Presents: Hobbs and Shaw?
好呀 特里
Yes, Terry,
那会 很酷
that would be... tight.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表