剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
We're in the big city!
你在这里可以成为任何想成为的人
You can be anything you want out here:
超级英雄 政♥治♥家 正牙医生
super hero, politician, orthodontist.
我要成为片酬十位数的著名演员
I'm going to be a famous ten-figure actor
退休后当拿两位数薪水的配音演员
and then maybe retire as a two-figure voice actor.
孩子 你从小梦想成为什么
Come on, kid, what have you always wanted to be?
你最疯狂的梦想是什么
What's your craziest dream?
说吧 现在是玩乐时间
Spill it, we're all havin' fun.
我一直想在时尚界工作
I have always wanted to work in fashion.
我想在金融界工作
I'm gonna work in finance
因为我一直想当个混♥蛋♥
because I've always wanted to be a shit head.
好孩子 真是梦想远大
That a boy, dream big.
好吧 你们现在都有自己大城市的故事了
Okay, you all have your big city stories now.
记住 我们只需要钱租辆车去我们的车那里
Remember, we just need money to get a car to get to our car.
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
我还不知道
I-I don't know yet,
所以我会四处走走 寻找启示
so I'm just gonna walk around and look for a sign.
大家今晚带上挣的所有钱回这里见
Everyone, meet back here tonight with all the money we've earned!
我要的是橡树不是枫树 你个蠢桦树
I wanted oak, not maple, you stupid birch.
救命
Help me!
你被解雇了 好好过被鹰抓走的生活吧
You're fired. Have a... carried-off-by-a-hawk life.
-你 -我吗
- You! - Me?
你现在是我的助理了
You're my assistant now.
捡起这些橡子跟我走
Pick up those acorns and follow me.
天啊 住手
Oh my god! Stop it!
五百万 一千万以下我都懒得起床
Five million? I don't get outta bed for under ten,
你个臭傻♥逼♥
you stinky cock smoocher!
毫无疑问 那是我见过的最酷的人
Wow, that is, without a doubt, the coolest guy I've ever seen.
连这个雕像都很酷
Even the statues are cool.
一千万吗 五百万以下我都懒得起床
Ten million? I don't get outta bed for under five!
等等 不 一千万我接受
Wait, no. Ten million I will humbly accept.
喂 小孬种
Hey, dickless!
-你是新来的吗 -问我吗 是的
- You the new kid? - Oh, uh-yeah? Yes.
那就拿起电♥话♥快帮我挣钱
Then pick up a fucking phone and make me some fucking money!
放松 孩子 你做得不错 真不错
Ayy, relax, kid. You done good. You done real good.
来出租车场见我吧
Why don't you come down and see me at the cab stand.
我们需要一个像你这样的孩子
We could use a kid like you.
从我记事起
Ever since I could remember,
我就想当个匪徒
I wanted to be a gangster.
你们好
Hello--
天啊 他说 "你打中了我 伙计"
Oh man. He was like, "You shot me, bro!"
没错 因为你打中了他
Yeah. 'Cause you shot him!
太经典了 砰砰 你死了
That was so classic. Boom boom, you're dead.
你怎么不高兴 哥们
Yo, what's up your ass, hombre?
你又一次成为墙国英雄了
You're a Wall hero again.
正好赶在我们庆祝雪莉日之前
And just in time for Cherie Day!
我感觉不太对劲
Something doesn't feel right.
不太对劲的是你还没有
What doesn't feel right is you haven't had
喝够发酵的尿来庆祝
enough fermented piss to celebrate!
我刚刚想起来我把我最爱的喝尿杯落在家里了
Oh, I, um, just realized I left my favorite, uh, piss mug at home.
去拿吧
Aw, man, go get it!
*人们说当你拥有蜂巢思维时 爱情是盲目的*
* They say love is blind when you're of a hive mind *
*但蜂蜜难以找寻*
* But it's hard to find that honey *
*因为我们的族群数量在减少*
* Since our numbers have declined *
下一个
Next.
你是指 参加下一轮试镜吗
You mean, like next round of auditions?
通常我们叫它二番试镜
Typically, that's called a callback.
还是说你指的是面试的下一步 是叫定装对吗
Or do you mean next step in the process which is what, wardrobe?
好极了 我已经有一些关于蜜蜂和黄蜂的点子
That's perfect because I have some thoughts on bees and wasps--
不 我是指让下一位来试镜
No. I meant next audition.
你除了能让我们对你感到尴尬之外
You were wildly talentless in every way
在任何方面都毫无天赋
except making us feel embarrassed for you.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
我才要为你们感到尴尬 竟然看不出面前的
I'm embarrassed for you that you can't see generational talent
是个不世出的天才
when it's right in front of your fuckin' faces!
亲爱的 你唯一可能被人夸有才华的时候
Sweetie, the only chance you have at being referred to as "talent"
就是你去做妓♥女♥的时候
is if you become a prostitute.
做妓♥女♥ 我绝不会 听到没 绝不
A prostitute!? Ha! I would never. Do you hear me? Never!
口♥交♥不仅仅是一份工作 宝贝 这是门职业
It's not a blow job, sweetie. It's a blow career.
你不能一下就达到巅峰 你得 等等
You can't just start at the top, you gotta, you-- Hey!
想找点乐子吗 宝贝
You wanna have some fun, sugar?
-多少钱 -一小时一万
- How much? - Uhh, ten grand an hour.
去你的没门
No fuckin' way--
行行行 五百块两小时
Fine, fine, fine, fine. Five hundred for two hours.
只能用手和嘴 最优♥惠♥的价格了
Hands and mouth only. Best and final.
一百一小时 买♥♥二送六 什么洞都行
A-a hundred an hour. Buy two, get six free. No holes barred.
好 好吧 四块钱 不限时
A-a-alright, okay. Four bucks, clock's off,
你可以把我的牙拔♥出♥来♥ 把我♥干♥到伯利恒
you can pull my teeth out, bang me to Bethlehem,
再把我的尸体留在那
and leave me for dead.
我唯一的要求就是事先把我灌醉
My one request is that you get me drunk first.
或者清醒着也成 随便了
Or I can do it sober, whatever.
我想这就是大城市的生活吧
I guess that's just life in the big city,
用这句台词来引出蒙太奇真是完美
would be the perfect line to say to launch into a montage.
天呐 要开始了
Oh! Oh my god, it's happening!
不行 不 这个还行 不行 不
Nope, no, maybe, nope, no,
太嬉皮了 不 眉毛再浓点 不
too hippy, no, needs more brow, no,
自杀去 杀了我吧 这个好极了
kill yourself, kill me, this is brilliant,
得癌症吧 我爱你 死在世界大战里去
get cancer, I love you, die in World War Z.
杰茜 我不知道说什么好
Jesse, I don't know what to say.
很抱歉事情这样发展
Sorry for how things unfolded.
求求你听我解释
If you would just let me explain.
我被毁了
I'm ruined.
祝你过个被一巴掌打在脸上的愉快夜晚
Have yourself a slapped-in-the-face evening.
五千万瓶香槟
Fifty million bottles of champagne
来纪念我们的五千万先生
for our $50 million man!
五千万 这就对了
Fifty million, that's what I'm talking about!
终身时尚成就奖
杰茜·穿普拉达
今晚前来庆祝
滚出去
Get out.
我只是想赚点钱去租辆车开到我们自己的车旁
All I wanted to do was get money to get a car to get to our car.
看上去很简单
Seemed so simple.
当然了 你无法
And of course, you couldn't be bothered
参加小雅姆莱克的洗礼仪式
to attend Yumyulack Junior's christening
因为你正忙着把鼻子埋在可♥卡♥因♥粉里
'cause you're too busy putting your nose in a pile of cocaine
以及把你的屌♥埋在高纯度的可♥卡♥因♥块堆里
and your dick in a pile of crack cocaine!
就算我♥操♥了高纯度的可♥卡♥因♥块又怎样
Okay, what if I did fuck crack cocaine?
这会带来什么不同吗
What difference would it make?
你一点也不了解我了 辛迪因
You don't know anything about me anymore, Cindeen!
有件事我很了解 我要跟你离婚
I know one thing about you: You're about to be divorced!
我希望我从没买♥♥过这根木屌♥
I wish I'd never bought this wooden penis!
特里普 联调局来了 我们不会有事吧
Trip, the FBI's here but we're fine, right?
没什么要担心的对吧 特里普
Nothing to worry about? Trip?
没事 放心 兄弟 一点也不用担心
Yeah, yeah, we're fine, bud. Don't even worry about it.
让他们干♥他♥们的活 一切都好 都好
Let 'em do their thing. It's all good. All good.
天哪 特里普
Oh my god, Trip!
大家听着 不要惊慌
Alright, everyone. Don't panic.
我们能战胜这一切 我们会没事的
We're gonna beat this. We're gonna be just fine.
终身时尚成就奖
杰茜·穿普拉达
今晚前来庆祝
等不及见你今晚穿着这条裙子了
之前车里的家伙
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
去你的
Ah, fuck!
我要上演一场黑♥手♥党♥故事 你个渣渣
I'm trying to do a mafia story, you piece of shit!
终身成就奖
纪念杰茜·穿普拉达
就在今晚
幸运饼干储藏室
注意惊喜
不许动
Freeze!
雪莉日
我爱死你的礼服了 杰茜
Oh, I simply adore your gown, Jesse.
你真的是木城时装界的女王
You truly are the queen of Wooden City fashion.
-随便了 -祝贺你的成功
- Whatever. - Congrats on all your success.
谁他妈在乎
Who gives a shit.
你们来了 见到你们真好
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表