剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
然而 我发现她就和公爵一样
but I realized she was just like the Duke.
说到底 他们想要的都是混乱
In the end, they both wanted chaos
从没有停下来想想那些在过程中
and didn't stop to think about the lives
会被摧毁的生命
they would ruin on the way.
她与我起了争斗
She fought me.
最后 我杀了雪莉
And I killed Cherie.
我为了拯救所有人杀了我的一生所爱
I killed the love of my life to save us all.
不 别那么说
No, jus-- don't say that!
我就不应该让公爵的执法者继续掌权
I should've never kept the Duke's Enforcers in power.
-我只是把他们的名字改为了守墙人 -聪明
- All I did was change their name to the Walldermen. - Clever.
不过 守住"洞"这个秘密
But still, the point of keeping the hole a secret
是为了保护人♥民♥
was to protect people.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
我从没要求过要执掌墙国
I never asked to be in charge of this Wall.
这对于一个人来说是极大的重担
It weighs on a man.
而我一个人背负着这个重担太久太久了
And I've been carrying that weight alone for far too long.
现在我们可以一起承担
Now we can bear it together.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
选择权在你手上 你可以把真♥相♥告诉所有人
I leave it up to you: you can tell everyone the truth.
生活会有所改变 可能会很困难 但生活就是这样
Life will change, it might be hard, but that's life.
或者 你可以帮我一起保守秘密
Or you can help me cover this up.
我们会掩盖掉伊森的所作所为 生活也会继续下去
We'll hide what Ethan did, and life can continue.
不论哪一种
Either way,
我都很开心我不再是那个执掌一切的男人了
it feels good to not be the man on top of it all.
那么 浩克 你打算怎么做
So, Halk... what are you going to do?
墙国人们 欢迎大家来到第一届周年雪莉日
Wallians, welcome to the first annual Cherie Day.
在我们纪念我们陨落的英雄之前
Before we get to celebrating our fallen hero,
我有一件重要的事情要宣布
there is an important announcement to make.
但是 不是由我来宣布
But you won't be hearing it from me.
我们抓到了杀人犯
We captured the murderer.
那就是
It was...
一只跑到墙国内的蟋蟀
a rogue cricket who got in the Wall.
没错 谢谢你 浩克
That's right! Thank you, Halk!
你又一次成为了大英雄
You're a hero once again.
得知墙国比以前更加的安全
We can now go back to life knowing
我们现在可以回归正常生活了
the Wall is safer than ever before!
为雪莉欢呼
For Cherie!
雪莉 雪莉
Cherie! Cherie!
雪莉
Cherie!
雪莉 雪莉
Cherie! Cherie!
雪莉 雪莉
Cherie! Cherie!
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表