剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
我这么做是为了墙国的好
I'm doing this for the good of the wall.
-为了墙国 -墙国
- For the Wall! - The Wall!
公爵死了
The Duke is dead.
什么 我们不确定他死没有
What? We don't know that he's dead.
我不掌管墙国 我只是住在其中
I'm not in charge of the Wall. I just live in it.
为什么
Why?
没人需要知道这有出路
Nobody needs to know there's a way out.
他们能做什么
I mean, what are they gonna do?
跑出去然后被猫头鹰吃掉吗
Run out there and get eaten by an owl?
不 在这里建立一个新世界更安全更好
No. It's safer and better to build a new world here.
我 我信了 我信了你
I... I believed. I believed in you.
而我相信墙国
And I believe in the Wall.
谢谢你帮我实现我的命运
Thank you for helping me reach my destiny.
谢天谢地我总是随身携带一颗巨型樱桃
Thank God I always keep a Cherry Blast Gusher on me.
操 我的小腿断了
Fuck! My tiny leg is broken!
操♥你♥妈♥ 蒂姆 我不会死在这里
Fuck you, Tim. I'm not dying out here.
我不会死在这里
I am not dying out here.
我不会死在这里
I am... not dying out here.
外星也难民
第二季 第七集
得到树上去
Gotta get up in a tree.
就像《侏罗纪公园》里一样 你在树上总是安全
Just like in Jurassic Park, you're always safe in a tree.
你在树上安全
You're safe in a tree.
树上安全
Safe in a tree.
真希望我没扔掉那个巨型樱桃
Ugh, I wish I hadn't thrown out that Gusher.
-你还没死 -什么鬼
- You're not dead? - What the fuck?
这是为了你伤害过的所有人
This is for everyone you hurt.
谁知道一只卡车大小的负鼠能这么烦人
Who knew a truck-sized possum would be such a little bitch?
-那只是一只幼崽 -那它妈妈在哪
- That was just a baby. - Then where's its mother?
什么鬼
What the hell?
靠 挡住那道门
Shit, barricade that door!
快
Hurry!
这是什么地方
What is this place?
-小孩的玩具 太空飞船 -什么
- Kid's toy. A spaceship. - What?
具体点 是07年电影《异形大战铁血战士2》里的
Specifically, the Predator spaceship playset
太空飞船套装
from the 2007 movie Alien Versus Predator: Requiem.
那是混血异形
That's the Predalien.
外星人和掠夺者的混血
The alien-slash-Predator hybrid.
所以我才知道这是来自第二部
That's how I know this set is from Requiem
而不是第一部
and not the original AvP.
混血异形只存在于续集里
The Predalien was only in the sequel.
不需要你给我解释混血异形
Don't you dare mansplain the Predalien to me.
它出现在了第一部电影的结尾
It appears in the final moments of the first film,
所以严格来说两部都有 傻♥逼♥
so it's technically in both movies, you dumb bitch.
行 你也了解《异形大战铁血战士》
Okay, you know your AvP.
我猜猜 你跟着我从墙国出来杀我
Let me guess: you followed me out of the Wall to kill me
就是为了完成你和你朋友蒂姆搞起来的事
to finish what your old pal Tim started.
蒂姆
Tim.
-又错了 -什么 那你为什么...
- Wrong again. - What? Then why did you--
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
那是什么
What's all that?
我准备的东西
Some stuff I put together
以防万一我需要逃离墙国
in case I ever had to escape the Wall.
每个人都说 你不需要应急包
Everybody was always like, "You won't need the bag."
你为什么会需要应急包
"Why would you ever need the bag?"
看样子我像往常一样又对了
Yeah, well, looks like I was right again, as usual.
-鞭炮 -是的
- Firecracker? - Oh yeah.
我们可以朝负鼠扔过去
We could throw it at the possum.
多半只会激怒它
It would probably just piss it off.
-这是什么 -普瑞来
- What's this? - Purell.
你得抹点在你的腿上
You gotta put something on that leg
如果你不想感染的话
if you don't want to get an infection.
-谢谢 -我仍然恨你
- Thanks. - Hey, I still hate you,
但我需要你活着 保持警觉
but I need you alive and alert
如果你要帮我保卫这地方的话
if you're gonna help me secure this place.
给
Here.
-谢谢 -声明下
- Thanks. - Just to be clear,
一旦我们从这出去 我还是会刺你的眼睛
once we're out of here, I'm still going to stab you in the eye.
我为了我的人♥民♥做了我必须做的
You know, I did what I had to do for the good of my people.
他们不是你的人♥民♥
They weren't your people!
你是个愚蠢的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're a stupid terrorist
毁了我们社会
who destroyed our society's only chance
唯一获得安宁稳定的机会
at peace and stability.
你应该尽情操你自己
You should feel free to go fuck yourself.
-你倒是想 -就跟我会在这种事上浪费许愿机会一样
- You wish. - Like I would waste a wish on that?
是啊 你倒是想
Yeah, right. You wish.
真是被你怼赢了呢
Wow, you really got me.
时间不早了 我守第一班
It's getting late. I'll take first watch.
我才不可能让你坐在那看我睡觉
No way I'm sleeping with you sitting there.
我守第一班
I'll take first watch.
行 不过你休想趁我睡觉时摸我的屌♥
Fine. But don't you dare touch my penis while I'm asleep.
什么 我绝不会碰你恶心的屌♥
What? I would never touch your disgusting penis!
很好 从没有人碰过
Good. No one has ever touched it
今晚也不会改变
and that sure as hell isn't changing tonight!
等等
Wai--
淡定 你的树枝在那边
Relax. Your twig's over there.
我清理了血渍还帮你磨尖了
I cleaned off the blood and sharpened it for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
客气 吃早餐吗
De nada. Breakfast?
我在煮蘑菇 我在角落里找到的
I'm cooking mushrooms. I found them in the corner.
-不 我要走了 -不行
- No, I'm out of here. - That's not an option.
如果我们俩出去 那只老负鼠会杀了我们的
If either of us step outside, old lady possum will kill us.
-外面什么都没有 -相信我 杰夫看着呢
- There's nothing there. - Trust me, Jeff's watching.
我决定叫它"杰夫"
Also, I've decided to call her "Jeff."
我知道它是母的 但我以前有个室友
I know it's a girl, but I had a roommate once
长得就跟负鼠一样 他名叫杰夫
who had a face just like a possum and his name was Jeff.
它为什么在等我们
Why is she waiting for us?
街上有那么多垃圾箱
There are trash cans up and down the street
里面的食物更好找吧
that have easier food.
我们所面临的情况类似《大白鲨2》
I think we have a Jaws 2 situation on our hands,
鲨鱼妈妈为了死去的孩子
the one where the momma shark
而找他们复仇
gets revenge on them for killing her kid.
它大脑只有花生那么大
Her brain's the size of a peanut,
它能记仇多久
how long could she hold a grudge?
几小时 几天 几个月
Hours, days, months?
-几个月 -也可能
- Months? - It's also possible
你和我已经死了 这里是地狱
that you and I are already dead and this is Hell.
那样的话 我们只能永远待在这里了
In that case, we'll be here for all eternity.
你真是满嘴狗屁 我愿意到外面冒险
You're full of shit. I'll take my chances outside.
要吃早餐吗
So, how about that breakfast?
我猜你肯定很想回到
I imagine you're pretty eager to get back
你在墙国内的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥朋友身边吧
to your terrorist pals in the Wall.
他们多半在策划什么极端主义派对
Oh, they're probably planning some big extremist party
庆祝他们成功的恐怖行为
to celebrate all their successful terrorizing.
-这太操蛋了 -我永远不会回墙国了
- That's fucked up. - I'm never going back to the Wall.
因为这里很棒吗
Because this is so great?
我说过 我不想谈这事
I told you, I don't want to talk about it.
我表示尊重
I can respect that.
拜托跟我说说 跟我说嘛
Oh, please tell me. Please, please tell me, please--
闭嘴
Shut up!
在我们冲击了宫殿后 蒂姆疯了
After we stormed the palace, Tim went crazy.
他不想告诉任何人有出路 他...
He didn't want to tell anyone there was a way out. He--
他捅了我 然后把我从洞口推出
He stabbed me, and he pushed me out the hole.
不是吧
No fucking way.
所以蒂姆正面捅你
So Tim stabbed you in the front
就像他从背后捅我一样
just like he stabbed me in the back.
他没有从背后捅你
He didn't stab you in the back!
我们从一开始就跟你不是一队的
We were never on your side to begin with.
无论如何 听上去很酷
Regardless, it sounded cool.
真是个垃圾
Man, what a piece of shit.
至少我总是告诉你情况是怎样的
At least I always told you what the deal was.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表