剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
Ooh, have you heard Slow Burn.
我没听了 等等 住手
I gave up on it. Wait, stop it!
我们必须掩盖晚宴的味道
We have to mask the dinner party scent.
快点
Come on!
蛋糕的味道会迷惑纳帕犬 让它们认为
The smell of cake will confuse the doodles into thinking
我在一个生日聚会上
that I'm at a birthday gathering,
严格来说生日聚会不算晚宴
which is technically not a dinner party.
我在用孤独的单身人士食品掩盖我的味道
And-and I'm disguising my scent with lonely single person food.
说起孤独的单身人士 我之前撒谎了
Speaking of lonely single people, I-I lied earlier.
你觉得《生死时速2:海上惊情》
You think Speed 2: Cruise Control
比《生死时速》好看
is better than Speed.
我取缔晚宴的唯一原因是因为
Only reason I outlawed dinner parties is because
你一直丢下我一个人
you were leaving me alone all the time.
那雅姆莱克呢 他可以陪着你的
What about Yumyulack? He could have kept you company.
他是位缉毒侦探而且咀嚼声音太大
He's a narc, and he chews too loud.
没错 他太差劲了
Oh, yeah, no, he sucks.
事实上 我不讨厌晚宴
The truth is, I don't hate dinner parties.
我讨厌不能和你一起吃晚饭 笨笨
I hate not having dinner with you, dummy.
我们曾经会社交 曾经生活充实
We used to socialize, we used to have a life.
-我们到底怎么了 -出现了星联电视 伙计
- What happened to us? - Streamium TV happened, man.
我们不再外出 因为电影明星来找我们了
We stopped going out because the movie stars came to us.
你说得对 我们那50英寸的公♥寓♥
You're right. The siren call of Josh Hartnett
对乔什·哈奈特的魅力无法抗拒
on our 50-inch flatty is impossible to resist.
对不起 科尔沃
I'm sorry, Korvo.
我之前忙于取悦那些晚宴上的人
I was so busy impressing those dinner partiers
几乎没意识到我没抽空和你聚聚
that I barely knew I didn't make time to party with you.
特里 我们一吻泯恩仇吧
Terry, I say we seal our apologies with a kiss.
很好
Nice.
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you *
你玩过《苹果派对》游戏吗
Have you ever played Apples to Apples?
杰茜 小噗噗 我以为你们不说话了
Jesse, Pupes, I thought you weren't speaking.
听着 一旦人开始喝醉
Listen, when people start getting smushed into wine
很快就会忘了艺术上的分歧
you forget your artistic differences real quick.
而且他不要脸的新搭档已经被纳帕犬吞了
Plus his new slut partner was devoured by a Napadoodle.
我们快飞去华盛顿 撤销这条法律
Let's hover this board to DC and overturn that law.
我也要去 我就在你们后面
I'm coming, too, right behind you.
该死的
Aw, goddammit!
别放手
Don't let go.
别放手 加油
Don't let go. Come on!
亲爱的 亲爱的 醒醒 你又做那个噩梦了
Baby. Baby, wake up. You're having that dream again, okay.
亲爱的 看着我 看着我
Honey, look at me. Look at me.
你救了很多人
You saved so many.
但不是所有人
But not everyone.
你那时已经尽力了
You did as much as you could.
那我现在尽力了吗
Am I doing as much as I can now?
我知道那些沃德人想拉你入伙
I know those Walldermen want you to get involved,
但那不再是你的生活了
but that's not your life anymore.
你现在是时候待在家里 和我在一起
Now is your time to be at home... with me.
如果你不能安全地
What kind of home is this
在蘑菇公园散步 这算什么家园
if you aren't safe enough to walk in the mushroom park.
我必须帮助他们调查
I gotta help them with this investigation.
但那些噩梦 你确定这是个好主意吗
But the nightmares. Are you sure it's a good idea?
我会安全的 我会确保这里所有人都安全
I'll be safe. And I'll make sure everyone here is safe.
也许就是只蟋蟀呢
And, hey, it's probably just a cricket.
晚宴
红酒谋杀案
《真实新闻报》
晚宴再次合法
低过敏性纳帕犬培养失控
好吧 好吧 蓝色皮肤
Okay, okay! Blue skin,
总在唠叨她的复♥制♥品怎样在
always rambling about how her replicants walked
植入芯片仅七分钟后就能行走的
after only seven minutes of being planted.
你在说扎穆隆
Oh, you're talking about Zamulon.
她认为她的复♥制♥品都很棒 尽管它们并不是
She thinks her replicants are all that, even though they ain't.
时间到
And time.
没错 我喜欢这个游戏
All right! I love this game.
好吧 我想我已集齐了周围所有人
Okay. Think I got everyone in the neighborhood.
你打算拿这些"人化酒"做什么
What are you doing with that people wine?
你以为我要做什么
What do you think I'm doing with it?
-冻起来做存酒吗 -什么
- Freezing it to make wine cubes? - What?
我要把他们变回人形
I'm returning them back into their human forms.
你怎么改主意了
Why the change of heart.
没有法律就没有罪犯
No law, no criminals.
我只喜欢抓坏人 因为我是个赏金猎人
I only like capturing bad people because I'm a bounty hunter.
赏金猎人得有奖金
Bounty hunters gotta bounty, you know.
我不知道这些"人化酒"还可以还原
I had no idea that this people-wine situation could be reversed.
知道的话 我们早就这样做了
Had I known, we would have done this a lot sooner.
-没错 -早做了
- Oh, yeah. - So much sooner.
知道吗 我们该经常这样做
You know, we should do this more often.
这太有趣了
Oh, this was fun.
把那东西的链接发给我
Send me the link to that thing.
敲敲门
Knock, knock!
你好 喇叭裤
Hello, flare pants.
我会为你订制一条的 米娅
I will make some just for you, Mia.
好的 谢谢
Um, yes, please.
我其实是顺路来看迪克兰的
I'm actually poking my little beak in to check on Declan,
看看他是否喜欢这份新工作
see how he's liking the new gig.
-谁 -迪克兰 新来的家伙
- Who? - Declan! The new guy.
没什么迪克兰
There is no Declan.
这里没来过新人
No one new has reported here.
他一定是迷路了
He must have gotten lost.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表