剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
而且 除了沃格林
Anyway, besides Wallgreans,
唯一的选择就是墙国
the only other option would be the Wall.
好吧 也许我们可以尝试去沃格林 但杰夫呢
Okay, maybe we try for Wallgreans. But what about Jeff?
绕过它完全不可能
Getting past her will be impossible.
或者我该说 "负可能"
Dare I say... im-possum-able.
当我们齐心协力时 没有什么负可能
When we work together, nothing is im-possum-able.
-我们真要这么做吗 -没错
- We're really doing this? - We're doing it.
我一打开门 你就冲向草线
Soon as I open the door, make a break for the grass line.
我帮你殿后
I'll get your back.
也许我们该留下
Maybe we should just stay here
加固外星卵室
and reinforce the alien egg chamber.
拜托 你信任我 对吗
Come on, you trust me, right?
我信任你 公爵
I... trust you, The Duke.
操 好亮
Fuck. That's so bright.
快跑 快 快跑
Go. Go now! Go!
这边 王八蛋
Hey! Over here, you piece of shit!
我在这儿
I'm over here!
公爵 你在...
Duke, what are you--
公爵
Duke!
不
Noooo!
该死 我打破了我的巴布·弗里克珍藏酒杯
Aww, dang it, I broke my Babu Frik collectible shot glass!
你做了什么 蠢货
What did you do, you dummy?
那是唯一阻止它的方法
It was the only way... to stop her.
你必须去沃格林
You have to get to Wallgreans.
没有你我做不到
I can't do this without you!
你可以的
Yes, you can.
希望这能弥补
I hope this makes up
我以前在墙国里做过的坏事
for some of the bad things I did in the Wall.
我是个糟糕的领袖 雪莉
I was a bad leader, Cherie.
再见
Goodbye.
我爱你 不过是父亲那样的爱
I love you... but like in a fatherly way,
而不是想要做♥爱♥那种
not like in a horny way.
我死后请别碰我的屌♥
Please don't touch my dick when I'm dead.
我不会的 我也爱你 公爵
I won't. I love you too, Duke.
你曾问过我的真名
You asked me once about my real name.
我的真名是 林戈
My real name is... Ringo.
沃格林
我觉得小矮人很棒
* Oh, I think scrubs are great *
别跟我说我的羊水破了
Please tell me my water didn't just break.
操 操
Fuck, fuck--
小矮人的敏捷有待商榷
* ...flyness of a scrub is up for debate *
取决于被提及的小矮人
* Depending on the scrub in question *
另一首歌♥是错的
* That other song has it wrong *
呐喊
* Holler! *
没错 小矮人 小矮人 小矮人
* Yes! Scrub scrub scrub *
你不差
* You ain't bad! *
别现在啊
No, not now!
冰皮礼士糖 棒
Ice cold Pez, score!
我刚意识到皮礼士糖味道像粉笔
I just realized Pez tastes like chalk.
没错 小矮人 小矮人 小矮人
* Yes, yes, scrubby scrub, scrub scrub, scrub, scrub *
小矮人 你被错看了
* Scrub, you've been misjudged *
你被忽略了
* You've been marginalized *
没事
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
我们终于到了 亲爱的
We finally made it, sweetie.
真希望林戈也在
I just wish Ringo was here with us.
不
No!
不不不
No! No! No!
沃格林
为你呈现一个基列国圣诞节
使女的节日故事
这一切
All of this,
公爵的牺牲 旅途
The Duke's sacrifice, the journey,
都是徒劳
it's all been for nothing.
没有沃格林 也无处可去
There's no Wallgreans and nowhere else to go.
我不喜欢 我知道我们会在那找到什么
I don't like it, and I don't know what we'll find there,
但我们必须去找你父亲
but we have to go back to your father.
我们必须回墙国
We have to go back to the Wall.
沃格林
为你呈现基列国 使女独♥立♥日盛典
到了
There it is.
没有什么是轻松的 对吗
Nothing's ever easy, is it?
操♥你♥妈♥ 鸟
Fuck you, bird.
谢谢你 陌生生物
Thank you, strange creature.
我喜欢闪电麦昆
I like Lightning McQueen.
好的
Okay.
我不知道我们会发现什么
I don't know what we're going to find there,
但蒂姆接管已经过去一年多了
but it's been over a year since Tim took over
他又是个疯子
and he's a psycho,
所以我只能假设情况很糟
so I can only assume it's going to be bad.
没说 所以别出声
That's right. So keep quiet.
雪莉日 什么鬼
Cherie Day. What the fuck?
我不明白 一切看上去都很干净
I don't understand. Everything looks so clean,
人们看着也很开心
and the people look... happy.
全体公民注意
Attention, citizens,
请欢迎我们的领袖 蒂姆
please welcome our leader... Tim!
墙国人们 欢迎大家来到第一届雪莉日
Wallians, welcome to the first annual Cherie Day.
在我们纪念我们陨落的英雄之前
Before we get to celebrating our fallen hero,
我有一件重要的事情要宣布
there is an important announcement to make.
但是 不是由我来宣布
But you won't be hearing it from me.
我们抓到了杀人犯
We captured the murderer.
那就是
It was...
一只跑到墙国内的蟋蟀
a rogue cricket who got in the Wall.
我见过那表情
I've seen that look before.
我只想一个人待着
I'd rather just be alone, so--
雪 雪莉
Ch... Cherie?
看样子现在人人都认识我了
Seems like everyone knows me now.
你还活着
You're alive.
你怎么会还活着 肤色也深了
How are you alive and tan?
别担心 我回头再跟你解释
Don't worry about that, I'll explain later.
我来是因为我想拯救墙国
I'm here because I want to save the Wall,
-我需要你的帮助 -有什么需要拯救的
- and I need your help. - Save it from what?
我之前在人群中 我看到了你的眼神
I was in the crowd. I saw that look in your eyes.
蟋蟀 是一只蟋蟀
The cricket. It was a cricket--
别说了 你知道那是逢场作戏
Stop. You know it's all an act,
蒂姆靠撒谎 掩藏他的暴♥力♥来保护墙国
that Tim lies and hides his violence to protect the Wall.
好吧 我是见过
Okay, yeah, I've seen it.
他就跟公爵一样
He's just like the Duke.
他跟公爵不一样 他更坏
He's not like the Duke. He's worse.
但这能维护墙国的安全
But it keeps the Wall safe.
你得想想未来
You have to think about the future.
我知道 我看过未来了
I know. I've seen the future.
蒂姆不能掌权
And it's one where Tim can't be in control.
你有小孩了
You have a baby?
她叫皮斯莉
Her name is Pezlie.
-皮斯莉 -嗯
- Pezlie? - Yeah.
她在一个皮礼士糖盒子里出生
She was born in a Pez dispenser.
只有我们两个人
We're just two people.
我们没法对抗蒂姆
We can't take Tim on.
人人都爱戴他 他很强大
Everyone loves him. He's so powerful.
当我们齐心协力时 没有什么负可能
Nothing is im-possum-able when we work together.
什么
What?
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表