剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
Is your flat...? All of it?
连烟都不抽
Don't even smoke.
我也不抽
Neither do I.
好吧 我们来合作吧
So let's work together.
找到瑞秋了 她是谁?
We've found Rachel. Who is she?
詹妮弗·温森的独女
Jennifer Wilson's only daughter.
她女儿?
Her daughter?
她为什么写她女儿的名字 为什么?
Why would she write her daughter's name? Why?
别管了 箱子找到了
Never mind that, we found the case.
某人曾断言箱子在凶手那里
According to SOMEONE the murderer has the case,
现在它在我们亲爱的精神病人手里
and we found it in the hands of our favourite psychopath.
我不是精神病 是高功能反♥社♥会♥病
not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath.
拜托你专业点
Do your research.
你得把瑞秋找来 审问她 我也得问她
You need to bring Rachel in and I need to question her.
她死了 太好了 时间地点原因?
She's dead. Excellent. How, when and why?
有联♥系♥吗? 肯定有
Is there a connection? There has to be.
我可不敢说 她死了14年了
Well, I doubt it, since she's been dead for 14 years.
严格说从未活过
Technically she was never alive.
瑞秋是詹妮弗·温森14年前流产的女儿
Rachel was Jennifer Wilson's stillborn daughter, 14 years ago.
不 这...
No, that's...
这不对头 怎么会...
.. that's not right. How...
她干吗这么做 为什么?
Why would she do that? Why?
她临死前为啥想女儿?
Why would she think of her daughter in her last moments?
嗯 果然正宗反♥社♥会♥病
Yup - sociopath, I'm seeing it now.
她不是想女儿
She didn't think about her daughter.
是用指甲把名字刻在地上
She scratched her name on the floor with her fingernails.
她快死了
She was dying.
这很费劲 很痛苦的
It took effort, it would have hurt.
你说受害人都是自己服药的
You said that the victims all took the poison themselves,
是他逼他们的
that he MAKES them take it -
呃 也许他... 跟他们说了什么
well, maybe he... I don't know, talks to them.
也许利用了她女儿的死
Maybe he used the death of her daughter somehow.
对 可那都多少年了 她还郁闷个头啊
Yeah, but that was ages ago. Why would she still be upset?
不对?
Not good?
是不太对
Bit not good, yeah.
如果你要死了 被谋杀了
If you were dying... If you'd been murdered -
你临终会说什么?
in your very last few seconds what would you say?
"神啊 救救我吧"
"Please, God, let me live. "
发挥点想象力
Use your imagination!
我不用
I don't have to.
对 可假设你聪明
Yeah, but if you were clever...
詹妮弗这么多情人 她绝对聪明
Jennifer Wilson running all those lovers - she WAS clever.
她在向我们传达什么
She's trying to tell us something.
门铃坏了吗? 你叫的车来了 夏洛克
Isn't the doorbell working? Your taxi's here, Sherlock.
我没叫出租车 走开
I didn't order a taxi. Go away.
哎哟 翻的这么乱 要找什么啊
Oh, dear. They're making such a mess. What are they looking for?
这是缉毒 赫德森太太
It's a drugs bust, Mrs Hudson.
可这是我治腰疼的 是草药...
But they're just for my hip. They're herbal soothers...
全都闭嘴 别乱动 别说话 别呼吸
Shut up, everybody! Don't move. Don't speak, don't breathe.
我在思考呢
I'm trying to think.
安德森 转过去 你太扎眼了
Anderson, face the other way. You're putting me off.
什么 我的脸?
What? My FACE is
都给我安静不许动
Everybody quiet and still.
安德森 转过去 老天爷
Anderson, turn your back. Oh, for God's sake!
马上转过去 谢谢
Your back, now, please!
加油 快想啊 车怎么办?
Come on, think. Quick! What about your taxi?
赫德森太太
MRS HUDSON!
她很聪明 聪明 对
She was clever. Clever, yes!
她比你们都聪明 她还死了
She's cleverer than you lot and she's dead.
明白了吗?
Do you see, do you get it?
手♥机♥不是丢了 根本没丢
She didn't lose her phone, she never lost it.
她栽给凶手了
She PLANTED it on him.
她下车的时候
When she got out of the car,
就预料到要死了
she knew that she was going to her death.
她留下了手♥机♥ 追踪凶手
She left the phone in order to lead us to her killer.
怎么追踪?
But how?
什么叫怎么追踪?
What do you mean, how?
瑞秋
Rachel!
还不懂? 瑞秋
Don't you see? Rachel!
瞧瞧你们 一群草包
Look at you lot. You're all so vacant.
不是我的感觉很好吧? 多轻松啊
Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.
瑞秋不是人名
Rachel is not a name.
那是什么?
Then what is it?
约翰 行李上有个标签
John - on the luggage, there's a label.
电子邮件
E- mail address.
jennie.pink@mephone.org.uk
Er, jennie. pink@mephone. org. uk.
她没带电脑
She didn't have a laptop,
所以肯定用手♥机♥办公
which means she did her business on her phone.
智能机 绑定邮箱的
A smartphone, it's e-mail enabled.
有个网站能登陆她的账号♥
So there was a website for her account.
用户名就是电邮地址
The username is her e-mail address -
猜猜看 密♥码♥呢?
and all together, the password is?
瑞秋
Rachel.
我们能看她邮件 所以呢?
So we can read her e-mails. So what?
安德森 别嚷
Anderson, don't talk out loud.
整条街智商都被你拉低了
You lower the IQ of the whole street.
何止是邮件 这是智能手♥机♥ 有卫星定位
We can do much more than that. It's a smartphone, it's got GPS.
就是说如果遗失 可以上网追踪
Which means if you lose it you can locate it online.
她要把我们带到凶手面前
She's leading us directly to the man who killed her.
除非他扔了 我们知道他没有
Unless he got rid of it. We know he didn't.
加油 快啊
Come on, come on. Quickly!
夏洛克亲爱的 那个出租车司机...
Sherlock, dear. This taxi driver...
赫德森太太 你晚上该用药了吧
Mrs Hudson, isn't it time for your evening soother?
调车 调直升机
Get vehicles, get a helicopter.
手♥机♥电池是有限的
This phone battery won't last for ever.
只有地图 没有凶手名字
We'll just have a map reference, not a name.
这是突破口
It's a start!
夏洛克 至少不是全城都有嫌疑了
Sherlock... Narrows it down from just anyone in London.
这是我们第一条靠谱线索 夏洛克
It's the first proper lead that we've had. Sherlock...
在哪 快说 在哪?
Where is it? Quickly, where?
在这里 贝克街221号♥
Here. It's... in 221 Baker Street.
怎么会在这里?
How can it be here?
怎么会?
How?
也许在你带回的箱子里...
Maybe it was in the case when you brought it back and it...
掉出来了
fell out somewhere.
我还没发现? 我——没发现?
What, and I didn't notice it? Me - I didn't notice?
反正 我们的短♥信♥他回了
Anyway, we texted him and he called back.
注意了 在这幢楼里找一个手♥机♥
Guys, we're also looking for a mobile somewhere here,
受害人的...
belonged to the victim...
谁虽然素不相识仍让我们信任?
'Who do we trust, even if we don't know them?
(伦敦出租车司机71126)
LONDON CAB DRIVER 71126
谁不管到哪里都无人注意?
'Who passes unnoticed wherever they go?
谁在人群中狩猎?
'Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?'
(跟我来)
COME WITH ME
夏洛克 你没事吧 什么...
Sherlock, you OK? What...?
对 对 我没事
Yeah, yeah... I'm fine.
那手♥机♥为什么在这?
So, how can the phone be here?
不知道
Don't know.
我再试试 好主意
I'll try it again. Good idea.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
出去透气 就去一会 马上回来
Fresh air, just popping outside for a moment. Won't be long.
你真的没事? 我很好
You sure you're all right? I'm fine.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯的车
Taxi for Sherlock Holmes.
我没叫出租车
I didn't order a taxi.
但你未必不需要
Doesn't mean you don't need one.
你是那个出租司机
You're the cabbie.
停在诺森伯兰街外的
The one who stopped outside Northumberland Street.
那是你 不是乘客
It was you. Not your passenger.
你瞧 没人会想到出租司机
See? No-one ever thinks about the cabbie.
就像是透明人
It's like you're invisible.
永远被人抛到脑后
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表