剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
Did he offer you money to spy on me?
没错 你收了吗?
Yes. Did you take it?
没有
No.
真遗憾 我们本可以平分 下次想清楚点
Pity, we could have split the fee. Think it through next time.
他是谁? 你见过的最危险的人
Who is he? The most dangerous man you've ever met,
不过现在的问题不是他
and not my problem right now.
发短♥信♥ 号♥码在我桌上
On my desk, the number!
詹妮弗·威尔森 这是...
Jennifer Wilson. That was...
等等 这不是受害人吗?
Hang on. Wasn't that the dead woman?
是的 这不重要 输入号♥码吧
Yes. That's not important. Just enter the number.
你在输号♥码吗? 是的
Are you doing it? Yes.
输完了吗?
Have you done it?
是...等一下
Yeah - hang on!
照我说的 一字不差
These words exactly.
"劳里斯顿花♥园♥发生了什么?"
"What happened at Lauriston Gardens?
"我一定是昏过去了"
I must have blacked out.
"诺森伯兰街22号♥"
22 Northumberland Street,
"请速前来" 你昏过去了?
please come. " You blacked out?
什么? 不是 当然不是
What? No... No!
打好发出去 快点
Type and send it. Quickly.
发出去了吗? 地址是什么?
Have you sent it? What's the address?
诺森伯兰街22号♥ 快
22 Northumberland Street. Hurry up!
(劳里斯顿花♥园♥发生了什么? 我一定是昏过去了)
"What happened at Lauriston Gardens?"
(诺森伯兰街22号♥ 请速前来)
22 Northumberland Street. Hurry up!
那是...
That's...
那粉红女郎的箱子 詹妮弗·威尔森的箱子
That's the pink lady's case, that's Jennifer Wilson's case.
没错 显然的
Yes, obviously.
或许该解释下 我没杀她
Oh, perhaps I should mention - I didn't kill her.
我没说你杀了她 为什么不?
I never said you did. Why not?
我发了那条短♥信♥ 又有她的箱子
Given that text and the fact I have her case
这么想完全符合逻辑
it's a perfectly logical assumption.
别人常以为你是凶手?
Do people usually assume you're the murderer?
没错 时不时会
Now and then, yes.
好吧...
OK...
这个你怎么到手的? 找来的
How did you get this? By looking.
哪里?
Where?
凶手一定载她去了劳里斯顿花♥园♥
The killer must have driven her to Lauriston Gardens.
箱子遗落在车里 所以到了他手上
He could only keep her case by accident if it was in the car.
谁拿这箱子都会引人注目
Nobody could be seen with this case without drawing attention -
尤其是男人 按统计学凶手大概是男人
particularly a man, which is statistically more likely.
所以他迫切想扔掉它
So obviously he'd feel compelled to get rid of it.
一发现自己带着这箱子
the next thing he knows-he still has it. Wouldn't have taken
不到五分钟就意识到是个错误
him more than five minutes to realise his mistake.
我检查了劳里斯顿花♥园♥周边
I checked every backstreet wide enough for a car
五分钟车程内每条丢弃大件物品
five minutes from Lauriston Gardens, and anywhere you could
不引人注意的小巷
'dispose of a bulky object without being observed.
不到一小时就找到了
'Took me less than an hour to find the right skip. '
粉色 仅靠箱子是粉色 就推理出那么多?
Pink. You got all that because you realised the case would be pink?
一定是粉色的 显而易见
It had to be pink, obviously.
为什么我没猜到?
Why didn't I think of that?
因为你是个傻瓜
Because you're an idiot.
不 别那副表情 几乎所有人都是
No, no, no, don't look like that. Practically everyone is.
听着 你发现少了什么没?
Now, look. Do you see what's missing?
箱子里? 我怎么知道?
From the case? How could I?
她的手♥机♥ 她的手♥机♥呢?
Her phone. Where's her mobile phone?
尸体和箱子都没手♥机♥
There was no phone on the body, there's no phone in the case.
她是有手♥机♥的 刚还发了短♥信♥
We know she had one. You just texted it.
也许忘在家里了
Maybe she left it at home.
她有一大票情人 必须非常谨慎
She has a string of lovers and she's careful about it.
她从不把手♥机♥放在家里
She never leaves her phone at home.
我为什么要发那条短♥信♥?
Why did I just send that text?
问题是 她的手♥机♥现在在哪?
Well, the question is where is her phone NOW?
可能丢了 没错 或是?
She could have lost it. Yes, or?
凶手...你觉得凶手拿走了手♥机♥?
The murderer... You think the murderer has the phone?
也许她放箱子时 落了手♥机♥
Maybe she... left it when she left her case.
也许凶手出于某种原因把手♥机♥拿走了
Maybe he took it from her for some reason.
无论怎样 手♥机♥很有可能在凶手手里
Either way, the balance of probability is murderer has her phone.
不好意思...我们在干什么?
Sorry... what are we doing -
我刚给凶手发了短♥信♥? 那有什么用?
did I just text a murderer? What good will that do?
刚杀人几小时后
A few hours after his last victim,
凶手收到只可能来自死者的短♥信♥
and now he receives a text that can only be from her.
偶然捡到手♥机♥的人
If somebody had just found that phone
不会理睬这种短♥信♥ 但是凶手...
they'd ignore a text like that, but the murderer...
会惊慌失措的
would panic.
你和警♥察♥说了没?
Have you talked to the police?
死了4个人 没那时间
Four people are dead, there isn't time.
那为什么和我说?
So why are you talking to ME?
赫德森太太没收了我那头盖骨
Mrs Hudson took my skull.
所以我在代替你那头盖骨?
So I'm basically filling in for your skull?
别紧张 你干的不错
Relax, you're doing fine.
好了 什么好了?
Well? Well, what?
你大可坐在这里看电视
Well - you could just sit there and... watch telly.
你要我一块去?
What, you want me to come with you?
我喜欢出门有人陪 大声讲话有助于思维
I like company when I go out, I think better when I talk aloud.
头盖骨出门太招摇了 所以...
The skull just attracts attention, so...
有问题吗? 是的 多诺万警官
Problem? Yeah, Sergeant Donovan.
她怎么了?
What about her?
她说...
She said...
凶案让你兴奋 乐在其中
you get off on this. You enjoy it.
我说了"危险" 你转眼就来了
And I said "dangerous", and here you are.
该死
Damn it!
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
诺森伯兰街 五分钟走到
Northumberland Street's a five-minute walk from here.
凶手会笨到真去那儿?
You think he's stupid enough to go there?
不 我觉得他聪明极了
No, I think he's brilliant enough.
聪明人我喜欢 都巴不得被抓到
I love the brilliant ones. They're all so desperate to get caught.
为什么? 被人赏识
Why? Appreciation!
受人追捧 终成焦点所在
Applause! At long last the spotlight.
这就是天才的软肋
That's the frailty of genius,
他们需要观众
it needs an audience.
没错
Yeah.
这就是他的狩猎场 城市的中心
This is his hunting ground. Right here in the heart of the city.
现在知道受害人是被他诱拐的
Now that we know his victims were abducted,
那就不一样了
that changes everything.
受害人都是从繁忙的街道消失
Because all of his victims disappeared from busy streets,
闹市 但从没人注意到他们离开
crowded places, but nobody saw them go.
想啊 谁虽然素不相识仍让我们信任?
Think! Who do we trust, even though we don't know them?
谁不管到哪里都无人注意?
Who passes unnoticed wherever they go?
谁在人群中狩猎?
Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?
我不知道 谁?
Don't know. Who?
一点都没想到 你饿吗?
Haven't the faintest. Hungry?
谢谢你 比利
Thank you, Billy.
诺森伯兰郡街22号♥
22 Northumberland Street.
盯着它
Keep your eyes on it.
他不会走上前去按门铃的 他已经疯了
He's not just going to ring the doorbell. He'd need to be mad.
他已经杀了4个人
He HAS killed four people.
好吧
OK.
夏洛克!
Sherlock!
菜单上的菜随便点 免费
Anything on the menu, whatever you want, free.
算在我们帐上 你和你的情人都是
On the house, for you and for your date.
你想吃东西吗? 我不是他的情人
Do you want to eat? I'm not his date.
这个人帮我洗清了谋杀的嫌疑
This man got me off a murder charge.
这是安吉洛 3年前我向雷斯垂德证明了
This is Angelo. Three years ago I sucessfully proved to Lestrade
当一起极为残暴的三重谋杀发生时
at the time of a particularly vicious triple murder
安吉洛正在城市另一头入室抢劫
that Angelo was in different part of town house-breaking.
他洗清了我的名誉
He cleared my name.
一点点吧 对面有什么动静吗?
I cleared it a bit. Anything happening opposite?
什么也没有
Nothing.
要不是他 我会去坐牢的
But for this man, I'd have gone to prison.
你后来还是去坐牢了
You did go to prison.
我给你们点上蜡烛 更浪漫些
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表