剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
I was, wasn't I?
我选对了吗?
Did I get it right?!
好吧 告诉我
OK... Tell me this.
你的赞助人 是谁?
Your sponsor. Who was it?
给你讲我的人 我的粉丝
The one who told you about me, my fan.
给我个名字
I want a name.
不
No...
你快死了 但要折磨你还来得及
You're dying, but there's still time to hurt you.
给我一个名字
Give me... a name.
名字 快
A name! Now.
名字
The name!
莫里亚蒂
MORIARTY!
为什么给我毯子? 他们老给我披毯子
Why have I got this blanket? They keep putting this blanket on me.
安抚受刺♥激♥人士的 我没受刺♥激♥呀
Yeah, it's for shock. I'm not in shock.
嗯 可有些人需要拍照
Yeah, but some of the guys want to take photographs.
开枪的人呢 没痕迹?
So, the shooter. No sign?
趁我们没到逃走了
Cleared off before we got here.
不过那种人有仇家也挺正常
But a guy like that would have had enemies, I suppose.
可能有人跟踪他来 不过...
One of them could have been following him, but...
我们毫无线索
we've got nothing to go on.
哦 我可不觉得
Oh, I wouldn't say that.
好吧 说来听听
OK. Give me.
墙里挖出的子弹是手♥枪♥的
The bullet they just dug out of the wall's from a handgun.
隔这么远一枪毙命
A kill shot over that distance,
我们要找的是个神枪手
that's a crack shot,WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
不止枪法好 他是个战士
But not just a marksman, a fighter.
手丝毫没有抖
His hands couldn't have shaken at all
可见他熟悉暴♥力♥
so clearly he's acclimatised to violence.
但直到我命悬一线才开枪
He didn't fire until I was in immediate danger though,
可见道德感极强
so strong moral principle.
你要找的人
You're looking for a man
大概服过兵役 而且...
probably with a history of military service, and...
沉着果敢 坚韧如钢...
nerves of steel...
算了 我说 别理我了
Actually, do you know what? Ignore me.
什么? 别听我说的
Sorry? Ignore all of that.
那是...受刺♥激♥说胡话
It's just the er... the shock talking.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我得去谈...房♥租
I just need to... talk about the rent.
我还有话问你 又怎么啦?
I've still got questions. What now?
我受刺♥激♥了 看 都披毯子了
I'm in shock - look, I've got a blanket.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
而且我刚给你抓住个连环杀手...多少算吧
And, I just caught you a serial killer... More or less.
好吧 明天再找你 你走吧
OK. We'll pull you in tomorrow, off you go.
多诺万警官... 解释了事情经过
Erm - Sergeant Donovan has... just been explaining everything.
那两颗药丸...
The two pills...
真阴毒对吧? 真阴毒
Dreadful business, isn't it? Dreadful.
好枪法
Good shot.
对对 肯定很难 还隔着窗户
Yes. Yes, must have been. Through that window.
嗯 你最清楚了
Well, you'd know.
得把你手上的火♥药♥灼伤弄掉
Need to get the powder burns out of your fingers.
应该不会判你刑
I don't suppose you'd serve time for this,
不过我们还是别上法庭的好
but let's avoid the court case.
你没事吧 对 我当然没事
Are you all right? Yes, of course I'm all right.
你刚杀了一个人 对...
Well, you have just killed a man. Yes...
是真的 对吧?
That's true, isn't it?
可他也不是什么好人
But he wasn't a very nice man.
对 他可真不是好人
No. No, he wasn't, really, was he?
什么破司机啊
Frankly a bloody awful cabbie.
就是 他根本不会开车
That's true, he was a bad cabbie.
你该瞧瞧他开过来绕的路
You should have seen the route he took us to get here.
我们不能笑 这是杀人现场啊 快别说啦
Stop it! We can't giggle, it's a crime scene. Stop it.
喂 你可是凶手啊 小声点
Well, you're the one who shot him. Keep your voice down.
抱歉 我有点...亢奋 抱歉
Sorry, it's just erm... nerves, I think. Sorry.
你真打算吃那颗药了 对吧?
You were going to take that damn pill, weren't you?
我才没有呢
Course I wasn't.
我是拖延时间 就知道你会来
Biding my time. Knew you'd turn up.
你哪知道啊
No, you didn't.
这就是你找刺♥激♥的方式 对吗
That's how you get your kicks, isn't it -
赌上性命证明你聪明
you risk your life to prove you're clever.
我为什么呀?
Why would I do that?
因为你是个傻瓜
Because you're an idiot.
饭去? 饿死了
Dinner? Starving.
贝克街有家中餐馆不错 开到凌晨2点
End of Baker Street there's a good Chinese. Stays open till two.
看中餐馆好坏 要看门把手底部1/3
You can tell a good Chinese by the bottom third of the door handle.
夏洛克 就是他 我跟你说的那人
Sherlock... That's him, that's the man I was talking to you about.
我非常清楚他是谁
I know exactly who that is.
好呀 又一个案子破了
So... Another case cracked.
真是造福大众啊
How very public-spirited.
不过这从来就不是你的动机 对吧?
Though that's never really your motivation, is it?
你来这干什么?
What are you doing here?
照例 我来关心你的
As ever, I'm concerned about you.
对 我听说你的"关心"了
Yes, I've been hearing about your "concern".
还是这么别扭
Always so aggressive.
你就没想过我和你是一个阵营的吗?
Did it never occur to you that you and I belong on the same side?
真奇怪 没有
Oddly enough - no.
我们的共同点可比你愿意相信的多
We have more in common than you'd like to believe.
我们俩这种意气之争实在太幼稚了
This petty feud between us is simply childish.
总是殃及无辜 你也知道这惹妈妈生气
People will suffer. And you know how it always upset Mummy.
我惹妈妈生气?
I upset her?
我?
Me?
惹她的可不是我 麦考夫
It wasn't me that upset her, Mycroft.
喂 喂 等一下
No. No, wait...
妈妈? 谁是妈妈?
Mummy? Who's Mummy?
母亲 我们的母亲
Mother. Our mother.
这是我哥哥 麦考夫
This is my brother, Mycroft.
你又增重啦?
Putting on weight again?
不好意思 是减了
Losing it, in fact.
他是你哥哥?
He's your brother?
他当然是我哥哥
Course he's my brother.
那他不是... 不是什么?
So he's not... Not what?
我不知道 地下♥阴♥谋家?
I don't know... Criminal mastermind?
差不多吧 老天爷
Close enough. For goodness' sake.
我只是英国政♥府♥里小小的一员
I occupy a minor position in the British government.
他就是英国政♥府♥
He IS the British government,
在他不忙着当英国情报局的时候
when he's not too busy being the British secret service
或者不跑去客串美国中情局的时候
or the CIA on a freelance basis.
晚上好 麦考夫
Good evening, Mycroft.
在我到家前请尽量别发动战争
Try not to start a war before I get home,
你知道交通会变成什么样
you know what it does for the traffic.
所以 你说你关心他的时候
So, when you say you're concerned about him -
你还真是关心他?
you actually are concerned?
对 当然
Yes, of course.
我说 这真的是小孩子赌气?
I mean, it actually is a childish feud?
他一贯这么气鼓鼓的
He's always been so resentful.
能想象我们家圣诞晚宴什么样吧
You can imagine the Christmas dinners.
嗯...
Yeah...
不 天啊 不能
No... God, no.
我还是...
I'd better erm...
又见面了
Hello again.
你好 我们今天傍晚见过
Hello. We met earlier on this evening.
哦 好吧 晚安
Oh! OK. Goodnight.
晚安 华生医生
Goodnight, Dr Watson.
吃点心去 嗯
So, dim sum. Mmm!
我总能猜到幸运饼里的签语 吹吧你
I can always predict the fortune cookies. No, you can't.
几乎能 话说你还是中过枪吧
Almost can. You did get shot, though.
什么? 在阿富汗 确实受过伤
Sorry? In Afghanistan. There was an actual wound.
哦 对 肩膀 肩膀 我就知道
Oh. Yeah, shoulder. Shoulder! I thought so.
才怪 左边吧
No, you didn't. The left one.
算你蒙对了 我从不瞎蒙
Lucky guess. I never guess.
你就是瞎蒙
Yes, you do.
你兴奋什么呢? 莫里亚蒂
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表