剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
You don't all end up with a bullet through your temple.
通常是不会 抱歉
Not usually. Excuse me.
是我们董事长
It's my chairman.
警方联♥系♥他了
Police have been on to him.
显然他们告诉他是自杀事件
Apparently they're telling him it was a suicide.
那是他们搞错了 塞巴斯蒂安
Well they've got it wrong, Sebastian.
他是被谋杀的
He was murdered.
恐怕他们不这么看
Well, I'm afraid they don't see it like that.
-所以呢 -我老板也不这么看
- So? - And neither does my boss.
我是让你来查其它事 别本末倒置了
I hired you to do a job. Don't get sidetracked.
我一直认为银行家都是无良混♥蛋♥
I thought bankers were all supposed to be heartless bastards.
你去一趟克里斯潘拍卖♥♥行
I need you to get over to Crispians.
两个明代花瓶要拍卖♥♥ 成化年间的
Two Ming vases up for auction - Chenghua.
-你去鉴定下好吗 -该让素琳去 她才是专家
- Will you appraise them? - Soo Lin should go, she's the expert.
素琳已经辞职了 得你去
Soo Lin has resigned herjob. I need you.
姚 素 琳
约翰·华生
个人简历
-只是临时工哦 -没关系
- Just locum work. - No, that's fine.
你来干这个可能有点大材小用了
You're, um... Well, you're a bit over-qualified.
只要有钱挣就行
Er, I could always do with the money.
这周我们有两名医生去度假了
Well, we've got two away on holiday this week
一名刚开始休产假
and one's just left to have a baby.
你可能会觉得有点太过平淡
It might be a bit mundane for you.
不会 有时候平淡反而好
Er, no, mundane is good, sometimes.
平淡点就行
Mundane works.
-简历上说你当过兵 -是军医
- It says here you were a soldier. - And a doctor.
还有别的技能吗
Anything else you can do?
上学时学过竖笛
I learned the clarinet at school.
很期待看你演奏
Oh... ...well, I'll look forward to it.
我说了 能递我支笔吗
I said, could you pass me a pen?
-啥 什么时候 -大约一小时前
- What? When? - About an hour ago.
没注意到我外出了吗
Didn't notice I'd gone out then?
我去那家外科诊所面试去了
I went to see about a job at that surgery.
-怎么样 -很好 她很棒
- How was it? - Great. She's great.
谁
Who?
那工作
The job.
你说了她
She?!
是它
It.
得 来看这个
Yeah, have a look.
会穿墙术的入侵者
"The intruder who can walk through walls."
昨晚发生的事
It happened last night.
记者在自己的公♥寓♥内被枪杀
Journalist shot dead in his flat.
门窗都从屋内反锁着
Doors locked, windows bolted from the inside.
和范孔的案子完全一样
Exactly the same as Van Coon.
天 你觉得...
God! You think...?
他又杀了一个
He's killed another one.
新苏格兰场
布莱恩·路基斯 自♥由♥记者
Brian Lukis, freelance journalist,
被害于自己的公♥寓♥
murdered in his flat.
门从屋内反锁着
Doors locked from the inside.
你得承认 两个案子确有相似之处
You've got to admit, it's similar.
两人都是被某个能穿越坚实墙壁的凶手杀害
Both men killed by someone who can walk through solid walls.
探长 你当真♥相♥信爱·范孔
Inspector, do you seriously believe that Eddie Van Coon was
不过是一起自杀案吗
just another city suicide?
我想你已经看过弹道测试报告了吧
You have seen the ballistics report, I suppose?
那发致命的子弹是用他自己的枪打的吗
And the shot that killed him. Was it fired from his own gun?
-不是 -没错 所以如果你肯听我的话
- No. - No. So this investigation might move
此案还可能快点了结
a bit quicker if you were to take my word as gospel.
我是向你申请调查一宗谋杀案
I've just handed you a murder inquiry.
就去他的公♥寓♥勘察5分钟
Five minutes in his flat.
四层楼高
Four floors up.
所以他们认为可以高枕无忧
That's why they think they're safe.
挂上门链 插上门闩
Put a chain across the door,
反锁起来 就以为坚不可摧了
bolt it shut, think they're impregnable.
根本没想到还有另一个入口
They don't reckon for one second that there's another way in.
-我不明白 -一个会飞檐走壁的杀手
- I don't understand. - Dealing with a killer who can climb.
-你在干什么 -凶手像昆虫一样攀附在墙上
- What are you doing? - Clings to the walls like an insect.
他就是这么进来的
That's how he got in.
什么
What?!
他顺着墙爬上来 跑到屋顶
He climbed up the side of the walls, ran along the roof,
从这个天窗跳进来
dropped in through this skylight.
你开玩笑的吧 像蜘蛛侠那样吗
You're not serious?! Like Spider-Man?
他爬到了码头区公♥寓♥楼的六楼
He scaled six floors of a Docklands apartment building,
-从阳台跳入 杀害了范孔 -得了吧
- jumped the balcony and killed Van Coon. - Oh, hold on
当然他也是这样潜入银行
That's how he got into the bank
顺着窗台爬到露台上
ran along the window ledge onto the terrace.
我得找到这两人之间的联♥系♥
I have to find out what connects these two men.
肯辛顿西区图书馆
书上的借书日期就是他被害的那天
Date stamped on the book is the same day that he died.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
凶手去了银行
So, the killer goes to the bank,
给范孔留下了一个恐吓密♥码♥
leaves a threatening cipher at the bank.
范孔惊慌失措 跑回自己家锁起来
Van Coon panics, returns to his apartment, locks himself in.
数小时后 他死了
Hours later, he dies.
凶手在图书馆找到了路基斯
The killer finds Lukis at the library, he writes the cipher
并在他能看到的书架上留下密♥码♥
on the shelf where he knows it'll be seen.
路基斯逃回家
Lukis goes home.
那天深夜 他也死了
Late that night, he dies too.
他们为什么会被杀 夏洛克
Why did they die, Sherlock?
只有密♥码♥才能告诉我们答案
Only the cipher can tell us.
约翰 这世上充满了暗号♥和密♥码♥
The world's run on codes and ciphers, John.
从价值数百万英镑的
From the million-pound
银行保卫系统到普通的密♥码♥机
security system at the bank to the PIN machine
皆是如此
you took exception to.
只要我们醒着就得跟密♥码♥打交道
Cryptography inhabits our every waking moment.
是 没错 不过
Yes, OK, but...
不过都是由电脑生成
But it's all computer generated -
例如电子编码 电子加密程序
electronic codes, electronic ciphering methods.
这次不一样
This is different.
这是一种古老的编码方法
It's an ancient device.
现代的密♥码♥破译技术无法破解
Modern code-breaking methods won't unravel it.
-我们去哪里 -我得去咨♥询♥一下
- Where are we headed? - I need to ask some advice.
什么 再说一次
What?! Sorry?
你听得很清楚 我不想重复
You heard me perfectly. I'm not saying it again.
-你也要咨♥询♥ -绘画方面的
- You need advice? - On painting.
没错 我得向专家咨♥询♥一下
Yes, I need to talk to an expert.
新作的冰山一角
Part of a new exhibition.
-有意思 -我叫它
- Interesting. - I call it...
《都市杀戮狂》
Urban Bloodlust Frenzy.
朗朗上口
Catchy
再过两分钟
I've got two minutes before a Community Support Officer
社区协♥警♥就从那拐角过来了
comes around that corner.
可以让我边画边说吗
Can we do this while I'm working?
-认识创作者吗 -我认得这涂料
- Know the author? - I recognise the paint.
像是密歇根牌 某种高手用原料
It's like Michigan...hard-core propellant.
我想是锌
I'd say zinc.
那这些符号♥呢 你认识吗
And what about the symbols? Do you recognise them?
我不确定这是不是某种语言
I'm not even sure it's a proper language.
两个人被害了 拉兹
Two men have been murdered, Raz.
破译这密♥码♥就是找到凶手的关键
Deciphering this is the key to finding out who killed them.
这就是你们唯一的线索吗
And this is all you've got to go on
-寥寥无几啊 -你到底帮不帮我们
- It's hardly much, is it? - Are you going to help us or not?
我会去打听下
I'll ask around.
-总会有人了解点内情 -那边的
- Somebody must know something about it. - Oi!
你到底在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
这美术馆可是保护建筑
This gallery is a listed public building.
不不 等等 这不是我画的
No, no. Wait, wait. It's not me who painted that.
我只不过是帮人拿着...
I was just holding this for...
你还真是热心呐 跟我们走一趟吧
Bit of an enthusiast, are we?
那件陶器她才刚刚修复到一半
She was right in the middle of an important piece of restoration.
她为什么要突然辞职
Why would she suddenly resign?
家庭原因 她辞职信上是这么说
Family problems. She said so in her letter.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表