剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
My parents were dead.
无法养活自己
I had no livelihood.
无法生存 只有日复一日
No way of surviving, day-to-day,
替上面的人干活
except to work for the bosses.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
人们称他们为黑莲会
They are called the Black Lotus.
我16岁那年
By the time I was 1 6,
就携带价值数千磅的毒品
I was taking thousands of pounds worth of drugs
跨过边境送到香港
across the border into Hong Kong.
我努力想要摆脱那种生活
I managed to leave that life behind me.
所以我来到英国
I came to England.
得到了这份博物馆的工作
They gave me a job, here.
一切都如此顺利 新生活很美好
Everything was good. New life.
但他却找到了你
And he came looking for you.
是的
Yes.
我本来希望 过去了五年
I hoped, after five years...
他们也许会遗忘我
maybe they would have forgotten me.
但他们从不会放过你
But they never really let you leave.
干我们这行的
A small community like ours...
从来就躲不掉
...they are never very far away.
他来到我的公♥寓♥
He came to my flat.
要我帮忙追查一件被偷物品
He asked me to help him to track down something that was stolen.
你不知道是什么吗
And you've no idea what it was?
我不肯帮他
I refused to help.
你在中国时 和他很熟吗
So, you knew him well when you were living back in China?
对
Oh, yes.
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
两个孤儿
Two orphans.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
我们只有为黑莲会卖♥♥命
We could work for the Black Lotus,
不然就会流落街头 乞讨挨饿
or starve on the streets, like beggars.
我哥哥已经成了他们的傀儡
My brother has become their puppet.
权力最大的那个人姓单
In the power of the one they call Shan.
是黑莲会的帮主
The Black Lotus general.
我拒绝了我哥哥
I turned my brother away.
他说我背叛了他
He said I had betrayed him.
第二天 我来这上班
Next day, I came to work
之后便发现了密♥码♥
and the cipher was waiting.
你能破解这密♥码♥吗
Can you decipher these?
-这些是数字 -对 我知道
- These are numbers. - Yes, I know.
这儿 这男人眼睛这里的一划
Here, the line across the man's eyes,
是中国数字一
it's the Chinese number one.
而这个是十五 但这代表了什么
And this one is 1 5. But what's the code?
所有走私贩都知道
All the smugglers know it.
这都是源自一本书...
It's based upon a book...
他来了
He's here.
蜘蛛找到我了
Zhi Zhu has found me.
不 夏洛克
No, no, Sherlock.
夏洛克 等等
Sherlock, wait!
过来
Come here.
进去 快进去
Get in. Get in!
我得去帮他 我出去后把门锁紧
I have to go and help him. Bolt the door after me.
你给我留心点
Careful!
这儿的一些头骨有二十万多年历史
Some of those skulls are over 200,000 years old.
放尊重点好吗
Have a bit of respect.
多谢
Thank you.
梁[汉语]
Liang.
大哥[汉语]
是你[汉语]
天啊 不要
Oh, my God.
究竟还要发生多少次命案
How many murders is it going to take
你才能相信 凶手是个危险的狂热分子
before you start believing that this maniac's out there?
一个年轻的女孩昨晚被枪杀
A young girl was gunned down tonight.
三天来死了三个人
That's three victims in three days.
你早该着手调查了
You're supposed to be finding him.
布莱恩·路基斯和爱·范孔
Brian Lukis and Eddie Van Coon
效力于一个跨国走私组织
were working for a gang of international smugglers.
这个组织人称黑莲会 在伦敦也有据点
A gang called the Black Lotus, operating here in London
就在你的眼皮底下
right under your nose.
你有证据吗
Can you prove that?
-你想要什么 猪肉还是意面 -是你啊
- What are you thinking? Pork or pasta? - Oh, it's you.
我想艾根·罗内[美食家]肯定不会为这问题伤脑筋
I suppose it's never going to trouble Egon Ronay, is it?
我觉得是意面
I'd stick with the pasta.
你老是和解剖尸体打交道
Don't want to be doing roast pork,
肯定不会想吃烤猪肉
not if you're slicing up cadavers.
你要来点什么
What are you having?
我工作时不吃东西 消化会影响我思考
I don't eat when I'm working. Digesting slows me down.
这么说你今晚来这儿工作
So you're working here tonight?
-我得检查几具尸体 -什么尸体
- Need to examine some bodies. - Some?
爱·范孔和布莱恩·路基斯
Eddie Van Coon and Brian Lukis.
我的清单上有
They're on my list.
你能帮我再推出来吗
Could you wheel them out again for me?
但他们已经都归档了
Well...their paperwork's already gone through.
-你换了发型呀 -什么
- You changed your hair. - What?
我是说发型 本来是中分
The style. It's usually parted in the middle.
嗯 是啊...
Yes, well...
不错
It's good.
这样看着更漂亮
It...suits you better this way.
我们只需查看一下脚部
We're just interested in the feet.
-脚吗 -对
- The feet? - Yes.
不介意我们看一下吧
Do you mind if we have a look at them?
现在 看看范孔
Now, Van Coon.
-哎呀 -这么说
- Oh! - So...
这两人要么是
So either these two men just
碰巧进了同一间中国纹身店
happened to visit the same Chinese tattoo parlour,
-要么就是如我说那般 -那你想怎么样
- or I'm telling the truth. - What do you want?
我要路基斯和范孔公♥寓♥里的所有书
I want every book from Lukis's apartment and Van Coon's.
要他们的书来干嘛
Their books?
这不是简单的犯罪集团 而是邪教组织
Not just a criminal organisation. It's a cult.
她哥哥被其中一个头领腐化了
Her brother was corrupted by one of its leaders.
素琳有说了名字
Soo Lin said the name.
对 单帮主
Yes, Shan. General Shan.
但我们仍对他毫无头绪
We're still no closer to finding him.
错 我们基本掌握了所需的一切
Wrong! We've got almost all we need to know.
她补全了大部分缺失的碎片
She gave us most of the missing pieces.
他为什么要去找他妹妹
Why did he need to visit his sister?
-为什么需要她的专业知识 -因为她在博物馆工作
- Why did he need herexpertise? - She worked at the museum.
-没错 -她是古董专家
- Exactly. - An expert in antiquities.
-我明白了 -而且是昂贵古董专家 约翰
- Of course, I see. - Valuable antiquities, John.
比如黑市购得的古代中国文物
Ancient Chinese relics purchased on the black market.
文♥革♥之后
China's home to a thousand
成千上万的中国文物被私藏
treasures hidden after Mao's revolution.
而黑莲会则在贩卖♥♥这些文物
The Black Lotus is selling them.
克里斯潘拍卖♥♥行
中国及其它亚洲地区艺术品
仔细看这些日期
Check for the dates...here.
约翰 看 这个四天前刚从中国送达
John, "Arrived from China four days ago".
匿名来源
Anonymous.
卖♥♥主不提供姓名
The vendor doesn't give his name.
两件从未露面的东方珍宝
"Two undiscovered treasures from the East."
一件藏在路基斯的手提箱里
One in Lukis's suitcase
另外一件在范孔的箱子里
and one in Van Coon's.
拍卖♥♥成交的古董
Antiquities sold at auction.
这还有一件
Look, here's another one.
一个月前从中国运抵
Arrived from China a month ago,
中国陶瓷雕像 成交价40万英镑
Chinese ceramic statue sold for£400,000.
再一个月之前 中国画 50万英镑成交
Look, a month before that, Chinese painting, £500,000.
全部都是匿名来源
All of them from an anonymous source.
黑莲会先把文物从中国盗出
They're stealing them back in China
再一一偷运进英国
and one by one feeding them into Britain.
每次拍卖♥♥会的时间
Every single auction coincides
都和路基斯或范孔的中国之行相吻合
with Lukis or Van Coon travelling to China.
要是他们其中一人在中国起了贪念
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表