剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
There's always something.
你好 怪胎 我找雷斯垂德探长
Hello, freak I'm here to see Detective Inspector Lestrade.
为什么?
Why?
他请我来的
I was invited.
为什么? 我想他想让我看看
Why? I think he wants me to take a look.
好吧 你知道我想什么吗?
Well, you know what I think, don't you?
当然 莎莉
Always Sally.
我知道你昨天连家都没有回
I even know you didn't make it home last night.
我没有...这位是谁?
I don't... Who's this?
我的同事 华生医生
Colleague of mine, Dr Watson.
华生医生 莎莉·多诺万警官
Dr Watson, Sergeant Sally Donovan.
老朋友
Old friend.
同事? 你竟然有同事?
A colleague? How do YOU get a colleague?
他会跟踪你到家吗?
Did he follow you home?
如果我出去等是不是比较好...
Would it be better if I just waited...
别
No.
怪胎来了 我带他进去
Freak's here. Bringing him in.
啊 安德森 又见面了
Ah, Anderson. Here we are again.
这是犯罪现场 不许污染它
It's a crime scene. I don't want it contaminated.
明白了吗?
Are we clear on that?
非常明白
Quite clear.
你老婆很久不回家了吗?
And is your wife away for long?
别装做是你推理出来的
Oh, don't pretend you worked that out.
有人告诉你吧
Somebody told you that.
你的除臭剂告诉我的
Your deodorant told me that.
我的除臭剂?
My deodorant?
是男士用的
It's for men.
当然了 我喷的当然是男用的
Well, of course it's for men - I'm wearing it.
和多诺万警官身上的一样
So's Sergeant Donovan.
味道突然消失了 我能进吗?
Ooh... I think it just vaporised. May I go in?
听着 不管你在暗示什么...
Ah, look. Whatever you're trying to imply...
我什么都没说 我相信莎莉只是
I'm not implying anything. I'm sure Sally came round
来和你聊聊天 顺便就过夜了
for a nice little chat, and just happened to stay over.
我猜她还帮你擦了地
And I assume she scrubbed your floors,
从她膝盖看出来的
going by the state of her knees.
你得穿一件这个
You'll need to wear one of these.
这是谁?
Who's this?
我的人
He's with me.
可他是谁? 我说他是我的人
But who is he? I said he's with me.
你不♥穿♥一件吗?
Aren't you going to put one on?
现场在哪? 楼上
So where are we? Upstairs.
我给你两分钟的时间
I can give you two minutes.
也许需要久一点
May need longer.
信♥用♥卡♥上显示她叫詹妮弗·温森
Her name's Jennifer Wilson according to her credit cards,
我们在用它寻找确切联♥系♥地址
we're running them now for contact details.
尸体在这里并不久
Hasn't been here long.
小孩们发现的
Some kids found her.
住嘴
Shut up.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
你在思考 干扰了我
You were thinking. It's annoying.
(左撇子)
Left Handed
(RACHE 德文 名词 复仇)
RACHE German revenge
(人名: 瑞秋)
Rachel
(湿润)
wet
(干燥)
dry
(湿润)
wet
(干净)
Clean
(干净)
clean
(干净)
clean
(脏)
dirty
(婚姻不睦: 10年以上)
unhappily married 10+ years
(干净)
clean
(一面干净一面脏)
dirty
(经常脱下)
regularly removed
(多次通奸)
serial adulterer
发现什么了吗?
Got anything?
不太多
Not much.
她是德国人
She's German.
RACHE在德文中是复仇的意思
Rache. It's German for revenge.
她是想告诉我们什么
She could be trying to tell us something...
谢谢您的参与
Yes, thank you for your input.
所以她是德国人? 当然不是
So she's German? Of course she's not.
(未来7天天气预报) 她是外地来的
She's from out of town though.
她准备在回卡迪夫前
Intended to stay in London for one night
在伦敦呆一晚上 这很明显
before returning home to Cardiff. So far, so obvious.
抱歉 明显?
Sorry - obvious?
那这个信息是什么?
What about the message though?
华生医生 你认为呢?
Dr Watson, what do you think?
信息?
Of the message?
是尸体 你是学医的
Of the body. You're a medical man.
我们外面有整队人马
We have a whole team right outside.
他们不为我工作
They won't work with me.
我排除万难让你来这里
I'm breaking every rule letting YOU in here...
是的...因为你需要我
Yes... because you need me.
是的 我需要
Yes, I do.
上帝保佑
God help me.
华生医生?
Dr Watson Hm?
像他说的那样 请自便
Oh, do as he says. Help yourself.
安德森 让大家离开几分钟
Anderson, keep everyone out for a couple of minutes...
好吧? 我来这里做什么?
Well? What am I doing here?
帮我理清头绪 我只想
Helping me make a point. I'm supposed to
分担你的房♥租 这个有趣多了
be helping you pay the rent. This is more fun.
有趣?一个女人躺在这里 死掉了
Fun? There's a woman lying dead.
分♥析♥很准确 不过希望你再深入点
Perfectly sound analysis, but I WAS hoping you'd go deeper.
好吧
Yeah...
可能是窒息死亡 晕过去了
Asphyxiation, probably. Passed out,
被自己的呕吐物塞住
choked on her own vomit.
身上没有酒味
Can't smell any alcohol on her.
应该是突然发作 可能是药物
It could have been a seizure. Possibly drugs.
你知道怎么回事 你看了报纸
You know what it was, you've read the papers.
她是自杀者之一 第4个
Well, she's one of the suicides. The fourth...?
夏洛克 你说两分钟 发现了些什么
Sherlock - two minutes, I said, I need anything you got.
受害者年近30 专业人士
Victim is in her late 30s. Professional person,
从她的衣着判断
going by her clothes -
我猜是传媒界的人
I'm guessing the media,
穿着显眼的粉色
going by the frankly alarming shade of pink.
她从卡迪夫而来
Travelled from Cardiff today intending
准备呆一晚 从箱子大小可以看出
to stay in London one night from the size of her suitcase.
箱子? 箱子 是的
Suitcase? Suitcase, Yes.
她结婚至少10年了 但并不愉快
She's been married at least ten years, but not happily.
她有一连串的情人
She's had a string of lovers
但没人知道她结婚了
but none of them knew she was married.
看在上帝的份上 你是顺口说说的
Oh, for God's sake, if you're just making this up...
她的婚戒 至少有10年历史了
Her wedding ring. Ten years old at least.
她其它的饰品都很干净
The rest of her jewellery has been regularly cleaned,
唯独婚戒不是
but not her wedding ring.
这就是她的婚史
State of her marriage right there
里面比外面亮
The inside is shinier than the outside.
说明经常被摘掉
That means its regularyly removed
只有在她摘掉时
The only polishing it gets is
才算被擦拭一次
when she works it off her finger.
不是为工作 看她的指甲
It's not for work, look at her nails.
她不用手工作
She doesn't work with her hands
那为什么要脱去婚戒?
so who does she remove her rings for?
不只有一个情人 她不能
Not one lover, she'd never sustain
假装单身那么久
the fiction of being single for that long
所以更可能有一长串人 厉害
so more likely a string of them. Brilliant.
抱歉 卡迪夫?
Sorry. Cardiff?
很明显 不是吗?
It's obvious, isn't it?
对我来说不明显
It's not obvious to me.
上帝啊 你们小脑瓜里到底装了什么
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表