剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
I would prefer to make certain.
在西方万物皆有其价
Everything in the West has its price.
而她性命的要价 就是我要的信息
And the price for her life - information.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-发簪在哪儿 -什么
- Where's the hairpin? - What?
皇太后价值九百万的发簪在哪儿
The Empress pin valued at £9 million sterling?
我们已经找到了买♥♥家
We already had a buyer in the West
却有人贪得无厌
and then one of our people was greedy, he took it,
私吞了它并带回了伦敦
brought it back to London,
而福尔摩斯先生 你一直煞费苦心在找
and you, Mr Holmes, have been searching.
拜托 请听我说 我不是
Please, please. Listen to me. I'm not...
我不是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 请相信我
I'm not Sherlock Holmes. You have to believe me.
不管你在找什么 我都没见过
I haven't found whatever it is you're looking for.
-我需要一位观众当志愿者 -不要 请不要
- I need a volunteer from the audience. - No, please, please!
谢谢这位女士
Ah, thank you, lady.
我保证您能表现出色
Yes, you'll do very nicely.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
来自遥远西北1号♥线的月光之滨
from the distant, moonlit shores of NW1 ,
我们有幸为您献上
we present for your pleasure,
福尔摩斯的美丽女友表演的死亡挑战
Sherlock Holmes' pretty companion in a death-defying act.
求你了 住手
Please!
这节目你都看过了 这会失去多少乐趣呀
You've seen the act before. How dull for you.
你都已经知道结局了
You know how it ends.
我不是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I'm not Sherlock Holmes!
我不相信
I don't believe you.
你应该相信
You should, you know.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯跟他毫不沾边
Sherlock Holmes is nothing at all like him.
约翰 你如何评价我
How would you describe me, John?
-足智多谋 意气风发 高深莫测 -姗姗来迟还差不多
- Resourceful? Dynamic? Enigmatic? - Late?
那是半自动手♥枪♥ 如果你开火
That's a semi-automatic. If you fire it,
子弹将以每秒一千多米的速度行进
the bullet will travel at over 1 ,000 metres per second.
那又如何
Well?
是呀
- Well... -
此地围墙的半径曲率接近四米
...the radius curvature of these walls is nearly four metres.
如果你射偏 子弹会反弹
If you miss, the bullet will ricochet.
子弹无眼
Could hit anyone.
甚至可能反弹回来 射中你自己
Might even bounce off the tunnel and hit you.
没事了
It's all right.
你会没事的 一切都过去了
You're going to be all right. It's over now.
别担心
Don't worry.
下次约会不会这样了
Next date won't be like this.
我们先闪了 别在报告里提起我们
We'll just slip off. No need to mention us in your report.
-福尔摩斯先生 -我对你期望甚高 探长
- Mr Holmes... - I have high hopes for you, Inspector.
你可是前途无量
A glittering career.
还请你多多指教
I go where you point me.
明白就好
Exactly.
-九百万 -上百万啊
- So, nine million. - Million.
没错 九百万的玉簪 龙穴 黑色 电车道
Million, yes. Nine million forjade pin dragon den black tramway.
是给伦敦所有同党的指引
An instruction to all their London operatives.
讯息就是他们急需找回的东西
A message. What they were trying to reclaim.
-什么 玉簪吗 -价值九百万英镑
- What, a jade pin? - Worth £9 million.
送到他们位于伦敦的据点 也正是这条电车轨道经过的地方
Bring it to the Tramway, their London hideout.
等等 发簪居然值九百万英镑
Hang on. A hairpin worth £9 million?
-显然如此 -为什么这么值钱
- Apparently. - Why so much?
关键在于当初它的主人是谁
Depends who owned it.
两名伦敦的走私贩
Two operatives based in London.
前往大连走私古董花瓶
They travel over to Dalian to smuggle those vases.
其中有人顺手牵羊 拿了个小发簪
One of them helps himself to something, a little hairpin.
-价值九百万 -爱·范孔就是窃贼
- Worth £9 million. - Eddie Van Coon was the thief,
他在中国时偷走了这件珍宝
he stole the treasure when he was in China.
你怎么知道是范孔而不是路基斯
How do you know it was Van Coon, not Lukis?
-就连凶手都不知道 -因为洗手液
- Even the killer didn't know that. - Because of the soap.
-我是艾曼达 -他送你礼物了
- Amanda? - He brought you a present.
你是哪位
Oh, hello.
从中国回来后他给你带了件小礼物
A little gift when he came back from China.
-你怎么知道 -你并非单纯是他的私人助理吧
- How do you know that? - You weren't just his PA, were you?
有人说三道四了
Someone's been gossiping.
-不 -那我就不明白了
- No. - Then I don't understand why...
他公♥寓♥里的芳香洗手液
Scented hand soap in his apartment.
300毫升装 快用完了
300ml of it. Bottle almost finished.
抱歉 我不明白
- Sorry...?
爱·范孔看着不象是
I don't think Eddie Van Coon
会用洗手液的人
was the type of chap to buy himself hand soap,
除非有女士经常到访
not unless he had a lady coming over.
和你桌子上的手霜是同一品牌
And it's the same brand as that hand cream there on your desk.
我俩都没把这当真
Look, it wasn't serious between us.
不过是逢场作戏而已 他是我的上司
It was over in a flash, it couldn't last. He was my boss.
出什么事了 你为什么结束
What happened? Why did you end it?
我觉得他不重视我
I thought he didn't appreciate me.
根本没把我当回事
Took me for granted.
经常放我鸽子
Stood me up once too often.
我们本计划外出度周末 他却突然离开
We'd plan to go away for the weekend and then he'd just leave.
招呼也不打就飞到中国去了
Fly off to China at a moment's notice.
为表歉意 他从国外给你带回了礼物
And he brought you a present from abroad to say sorry.
我能看看吗
Can I just have a look at it?
他真的从外墙爬进阳台的吗
He really climbed up onto the balcony?
在窗户上钉个十字板条 你的问题就解决了
Nail a plank across the window and all your problems are over.
谢谢
Thanks.
他说是从街边集市买♥♥的
He said he bought it in a street market.
未必如此 我认为是他偷的
Oh, I don't think that's true. I think he pinched it.
对 他一贯如此
Yeah, that's Eddie.
他不知它的价值 只是觉得你戴很合适
Didn't know its value, just thought it would suit you.
是吗 值多少
Oh? What's it worth?
九百万英镑
£9 million.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
上帝呀
Oh, my God!
九百万
Nine million?!
千年古董
Over 1 ,000 years old
每晚就放在她床头几上
and it's sitting on her bedside table every night.
他不知道此物价值连城
He didn't know its value.
也不懂为何有人对他穷追不舍
Didn't know why they were chasing him.
是不是该给她送个招财猫
Should've just got her a lucky cat.
-你介意吧 -什么
- You mind, don't you? - What?
单帮主 她逃之夭夭了
That she escaped. General Shan.
剪除她两个党羽 这还远远不够
It's not enough that we got her two henchmen.
外面肯定还有张天罗地网 约翰
Must be a vast network, John.
成千上万的黑道中人
Thousands of operatives.
你我所及不过冰山一角
You and I, we barely scratched the surface.
夏洛克 你破译了他们的密♥码♥
You cracked the code though, Sherlock.
笛墨掌握了情况或许能抽丝剥茧
And maybe Dimmock can track down all of them, now he knows it.
没用的 破译了这个密♥码♥
No. No, I crack this code,
走私犯只需再换本书就行
all the smugglers have to do is pick up another book.
若没有您
Without you...
没有您的协助
without your assistance,
我们根本没法来到伦敦
we would not have found passage into London.
衷心感谢
You have my thanks.
M_感激毫无意义
M_不过是指望再施援手
我们没有意料到
We did not anticipate...
不知道那人会插手此事
We did not know this man would come.
那个夏洛克·福尔摩斯
This Sherlock Holmes.
如今你的安危堪舆
And now your safety is compromised.
M_他们不可能追查到我
我不会泄露你身份
I will not reveal your identity.
M_毋庸置疑
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表