剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
太棒了 太美妙了
Oh, that is brilliant, that is gorgeous!
三 什么太棒了?
'Three...' What's brilliant? What is?!
太美了 真厉害
This is beautiful. Love this!
天文学者 超新星
Astronomers, supernovas
二 夏洛克
'Two...' Sherlock!
范布伦超新星
The Van Buren Supernova.
请问有人在吗? 救救我
'Please, is somebody there? Somebody help me.'
换你了 去找到他的位置 救他
There you go. Go and find out where he is and pick him up.
所谓的范布伦超新星
Van Buren Supernova, so-called.
爆♥炸♥中的星 只在1858年出现过
Exploding star. Only appeared in the sky in 1858.
所以它怎么可能
So how could it have been...
在16♥4♥0年代被画出来
painted in the 16♥4♥0s?
(我的耐心有限 - 麦克罗夫特·福尔摩斯)
My patience is wearing thin. Mycroft Holmes
夏洛克
oh, Sherl...
这真有趣 波西米亚信笺
You know, it's interesting. Bohemian stationery,
以布拉格传说为名的杀手
an assassin named after a Prague legend,
还有你 温思莱斯小姐
and you, Miss Wenceslas.
这案子充满了捷克气息
This whole case has a distinctly Czech feeling about it.
这就是线索吗?
Is that where this leads?
这是什么罪 探长?
What are we looking at, Inspector?
刑事犯罪共谋 诈骗
Well, criminal conspiracy, fraud,
事后从犯 至少这些
accessory after the fact, at the very least.
谋杀老妇一名 还有一屋子人...
The murder of the old woman, all the people in the flat...
这些我不知道
I didn't know anything about that.
都不知道 求你了 相信我
All those things, please, believe me.
我只是参与分红
I just wanted my share.
三千万
The 30 million.
我在阿根廷发现一个小老头
I found a little old man in Argentina.
真是个天才
A genius - I mean, really.
画工 无懈可击
Brushwork, immaculate.
能糊弄过所有人 哼
Could fool anyone. Mmm.
几乎所有人
Well, nearly anyone.
可我也不知道怎么说服世人
But I didn't know how to go about convincing the world
这幅画是真的
the picture was genuine.
这只是个想法
It was just an idea.
是他煽动我铸成大错
A spark which he blew into a flame.
谁?
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
是真的
It's true!
花了很久 但最终我
It took a long time, but eventually I was...
和一些人接上了头
put in touch with people.
他的人
His people...
从没有过真正的联络
Well, there was never any real contact.
只有留言...
Just messages...
耳语
..whispers.
这些耳语有名字吗?
And did those whispers have a name?
莫里亚蒂
Moriarty.
韦斯特是在这里陈尸的? 是的
So this is where West was found? Yeah.
会很久吗? 也许
Are you going to be long? I might be.
你是警♥察♥吗? 算是吧
Are you the police, then? Sort of.
我恨他们 警♥察♥?
I hate 'em. The police?
不 卧轨的
No, jumpers.
拦在火车前的人 自私鬼
People who chuck 'emselves in front of trains. Selfish bastards.
呃 这倒也是一说
Well, that's one way of looking at it.
我是真生气 他们倒轻巧
I mean it. It's all right for them.
几秒钟 草莓酱喷的满铁轨都是
It's over in a split second, strawberry jam all over the lines.
司机怎么办?
What about the drivers, eh?
他们就该认命吗?
They've got to live with it, haven't they?
对了 说到草莓酱 铁轨上没有血迹
Yeah, speaking of strawberry jam, there's no blood on the line.
已经清理了吗? 不 没这么多
Has it been cleaned off? No, there wasn't that much.
你说他脑浆迸裂啊
You said his head was smashed in.
对 可是没很多血
It was, but there wasn't much blood.
好吧
OK
那你在这儿看看吧
Well, I'll leave you to it, then.
走的时候叫一声 好的
Just give us a shout when you're off. Right.
好吧 韦斯特...在某处上车 真的吗?
Right, so, Andrew West...got on the train somewhere. Or did he?
尸体上却没有车票
There was no ticket on the body.
为什么陈尸这里?
How did he end up here?
道岔拐角 对
The points. Yes!
就知道你会明白的
I knew you'd get there eventually.
韦斯特没死在这儿 所以血迹这么少
West wasn't killed here, that's why there was so little blood.
你跟踪我多久了? 从一开始
How long have you been following me? Since the start.
你不会以为我真会放弃这案子
You don't think I'd give up on a case like this
就为了和我哥哥赌气吧?
just to spite my brother, do you?
走了 我们有个窃案要做
Come on, we've got a bit of burglary to do.
反导弹计划还没流出国
Missile defence plans haven't left the country,
否则麦克罗夫特的人会知道的
otherwise Mycroft's people would have heard about it.
不管人们怎么想 我们确实有特工
Despite what people think, we do still have a secret service.
明白 我见过他们
Yeah, I know, I've met them.
所以偷记忆棒的人没法卖♥♥掉它
Which means whoever stole the memory stick can't sell it
或不知拿它怎么办
or doesn't know what to do with it.
我押后一种可能
My money's on the latter.
我们到了
We're here.
哪里?
Where?
夏洛克 如果有人在家怎么办?
Sherlock! What if there's someone in?
没有人
There isn't.
老天啊
Jesus...
我们在哪?
Where are we?
抱歉 我没说吗 乔伊·哈里森的家
Oh, sorry, didn't I say? Joe Harrison's flat.
乔伊
Joe...?
韦斯特未婚妻哥哥的家 他偷了记忆棒
Brother of West's fiancee. He stole the memory stick,
杀死了他的未来妹夫
killed his prospective brother-in-law.
他为什么要这样?
Then why did he do it?
那就问他吧
Let's ask him.
不要 不要
Don't! Don't.
我不是故意的...
I wasn't meant to...
露西会怎么说? 老天
What's Lucy gonna say? Jesus.
你为什么杀他?
Why did you kill him?
这是意外 我发誓
It was an accident. I swear it was.
可偷走反导弹项目计划
But stealing the plans for the missile defence program
并不是意外 对吧?
wasn't an accident, was it?
我参与毒品交易
I started dealing drugs.
自行车是个很好的掩护 对吧
I mean, the bike thing's a great cover, right?
也不知从什么时候开始
I don't know how it started.
我越陷越深
I just got out of my depth.
我欠人很多钱 危险的人
I owed people thousands. Serious people.
小韦快要订婚了 他开始谈他的工作
Then at Westie's engagement do, he starts talking about his job.
我是说 平时他也很小心
I mean, usually, he's so careful.
可那一晚 几杯以后 他开始无话不谈了
'But that night, after a few pints, he really opened up.
他告诉了我这个计划
'He told me about these missile plans.
绝密文件
'Beyond top secret.
他给我看了记忆棒 在我面前晃着
'He showed me the memory stick, he waved it in front of me.'
这种东西不是常丢吗
You hear about these things getting lost,
落在垃圾堆里之类的
ending up on rubbish tips and whatnot.
但它就在我眼前 所以我想...
But there it was. And I thought...
我觉得可能值一大笔钱
'Well, I thought it could be worth a fortune.
拿他东西太容易了 他烂醉如泥
It was pretty easy to get the thing off him, he was so plastered.'
可我再见到他时
Next time I saw him,
他的表情告诉我 他知道了
'I could tell by the look on his face that he knew.'
你在这做什么?
What are you doing here?
你拿导弹计划去做什么? 你胡说什么?
What have you done with the plans? What are you talking about?
后来呢?
What happened?
我准备叫救护车 可已经太迟了
'I was going to call an ambulance, but it was too late.
我手足无措 就把他拖到了那儿
'I just didn't have a clue what to do. So I dragged him in 'ere.'
我坐在黑暗中 想着
I just sat in the dark, think it.
一个小聪明闯入你的大脑
When a neat little idea popped into your head.
把韦斯特远远搬离这里
Carrying Andrew West way away from here.
他的尸体会接着走很远
His body would have gone on for ages
如果火车没有撞上变形道岔的话
if the train hadn't hit a stretch of track that curved.
或者尖道岔 正是
And points. Exactly.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表