剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
Four serial suicides, and now a note.
圣诞节到了啊 赫德森太太
Oh, it's Christmas. Mrs Hudson,
我会迟点来 可能需要准备点食物
I'll be late. Might need some food.
我是你的房♥东 亲爱的 不是管家
I'm your landlady, dear, not your housekeeper.
冷的也行 约翰 喝杯茶
Something cold will do. John, have a cup of tea,
把这儿当自己家
make yourself at home.
别等我
Don't wait up
看看他 就知道 就知道往外跑
Look at him, dashing about...
我丈夫也一样
My husband was just the same.
看的出来 你是很沉稳的类型
But you're more the sitting-down type, I can tell.
我给你倒杯茶 歇歇你的腿
I'll make you that cuppa, you rest your leg.
它娘的腿 对不起 抱歉
Damn my leg Sorry, I'm so sorry -
有时候这些操蛋的事儿...
It's just sometimes this bloody thing...
我明白 亲爱的 我髋骨也不好
I understand, dear, I've got a hip.
一杯茶就好了 谢谢 就说一次 亲爱的
Cup of tea'd be lovely. Thank you. Just this once, dear,
我不是管家
I'm not your housekeeper.
再来两块饼干 如果有的话
Couple of biscuits too, if you've got 'em.
我不是你管家哦
Not your housekeeper
(雷斯垂德探长负责调查)
DI Lestrade, in charge of the investigation
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
而且是个军医
In fact you're an Army doctor.
是的
Yes.
干的好吗?
Any good?
非常出色
Very good.
那你一定见过很多伤口 惨死的尸体
Seen a lot of injuries, then. Violent deaths.
是的
Well, yes.
也很难受吧 我想?
Bit of trouble too, I bet?
当然 一辈子的都见过了 太多了
Of course. Yes. Enough for a lifetime, far too much.
想再看多些吗?
Want to see some more?
上帝啊 好的
Oh, God, yes.
对不起 赫德森太太 不喝茶了
Sorry Mrs Hudson, I'll skip the tea. Off out.
你们都不喝了?
Both of you?
不可能的自杀案件? 四起?
Impossible suicides? Four of them?
没理由坐在家里了
No point sitting at home
人生终于有乐趣了
when there's finally something fun going on
死人了你这么开心 不像话
Look at you, all happy. It's not decent.
管他像不像话
Who cares about decent?
游戏开始了 赫德森太太
The game, Mrs Hudson, is on
出租车
Taxi
好吧 你有问题要问
OK, You've got questions...
是的 我们去哪里?
Yeah, where are we going?
犯罪现场 下个问题?
Crime scene. Next?
你是谁 你的职业是什么?
Who are you, what do you do?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我会猜...私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 可是?
I'd say... private detective. But?
警♥察♥不会去找私♥家♥侦♥探♥
But the police don't go to private detectives.
我是个"咨♥询♥侦探" 世界唯一的
I'm a consulting detective. Only one in the world,
这工作是我发明的
I invented the job.
那是什么? 每当警♥察♥
What does that mean? Means when the police
找不到方向 他们经常都这样
are out of their depth, which is always,
他们会咨♥询♥我
they consult me.
警♥察♥不会咨♥询♥外行的
The police don't consult amateurs.
我昨天遇到你时
When I met you for the first time yesterday,
提到了阿富汗和伊♥拉♥克♥ 你看起来很惊讶
I said Afghanistan or Iraq. You looked surprised.
是的 你怎么知道?
Yes, how DID you know?
我不是知道 是观察到的
I didn't know, I saw.
你的发型 举止是军人的风格
'Your haircut, the way you hold yourself says military.
而你说的话 物是人非了
'But your conversation... ' Bit different from my day.
说明在巴兹医学院学习过
.. said trained at Barts -
所以很明显是军医
so Army doctor, obvious.
你的脸晒的比较黑
'Your face is tanned...
可手腕却没晒黑
'but no tan above the wrists.
所以你曾去过国外 可并不是日光浴
You've been abroad, but not sunbathing.
你的走路时跛的厉害
'Your limp's really bad when you walk,
却宁愿站着 不要椅子
but you don't ask for a chair when you stand -
完全忘了伤残
that you forgot about it
所以至少有点身心障碍
'so it's at least partly psychosomatic.
也说明因为你的伤口
'That says the original circumstances of the injury
是外伤
were traumatic -'
战场上受伤 战场上受伤
wounded in action then. Wounded in action,
苏丹 阿富汗 或者是伊♥拉♥克♥
suntan - Afghanistan or Iraq.
你说我有个治疗师
You said I had a therapist.
你有伤残心理障碍
You've got a psychosomatic limp,
当然会有治疗师
of course you've got a therapist.
然后是你的哥哥 因为电♥话♥
Then there's your brother. Your phone.
它很贵 能发邮件 听音乐
'It's expensive, e-mail enabled, MP3 player. '
而你穷到要和人合租
And you're looking for a flatshare.
所以不是你买♥♥的 是个礼物
You wouldn't buy this - it's a gift.
划痕 不只一条 很多很多
'Scratches. Not one, many over time -'
一定是和钥匙和硬币放一个口袋
it's been in the same pocket as keys and coins.
你不会对自己的奢侈品这样
You wouldn't treat your one luxury item like this,
所以它之前还有主人
so it's had a previous owner.
下一点就很简单了 你应该知道了
Next bit's easy. You know it already.
刻的字?
The engraving?
哈利·华生
Harry Watson.
明显是你家人送你的电♥话♥
Clearly a family member who's given you his old phone.
不是你父亲 这东西是年轻人玩的
Not your father, this is a young man's gadget.
有可能是表兄弟 可你是个
Could be a cousin, but you're a war hero
无家可归的战斗英雄
who can't find a place to live -
不像是大家族里的人
unlikely you've got an extended family,
所以是近亲 那就是兄弟了
not one you're close to. So brother it is.
然后是克拉若?
Now, Clara, who's Clara?
3个吻代表是浪漫的纪念
Three kisses says it's a romantic attachment.
这个价格应该是老婆送的 不是女朋友
The expense of the phone says wife, not girlfriend.
应该是最近给的
Must have given it to him recently,
大概用了6个月
it's only six months old.
婚姻出现问题了 6个月他就送人了
Marriage in trouble then - six months on he's given it away.
如果是她甩他 也许他会留作纪念
If she'd left HIM, he would have kept it. Sentiment.
不 他想扔掉 是他甩她
No, he wanted rid of it. He left HER.
他把手♥机♥给你 是希望和你保持联♥系♥
He gave the phone to you, so he wants you to stay in touch.
你在找便宜的房♥子
You're looking for cheap accommodation,
却不向你兄弟求助
but you're not going to your brother for help -
所以你和他之前有问题
that says you've got problems with him.
也许你喜欢他老婆 也许讨厌他喝酒
Maybe you liked his wife, or don't like his drinking.
那你怎么知道他喝酒的事?
How can you possibly know about the drinking?
胡乱猜的 不过挺准
Shot in the dark. Good one, though.
电源插口周围有一些磨损
Power connection - tiny little scuff marks round it.
所以他每晚想插♥进♥去充电 可手却在发抖
Every night he plugs it in but his hands are shaking.
这在清醒人的手♥机♥上是不会出现的
You never see those marks on a sober man's phone,
每个酗酒的人都有
never see a drunk's without them.
好吧 你也说对了
There you go, you were right.
我对了 哪里说对了?
I was right? Right about what?
警♥察♥不会咨♥询♥外行
The police don't consult amateurs.
这...太神奇了
That... was amazing.
你这样觉得? 当然了
Do you think so? Of course it was.
了不起 真的很了不起
It was extraordinary, it was quite extraordinary.
别人通常不会这么说
That's not what people normally say.
别人一般怎么说?
What do people normally say?
滚开
Piss off
我有哪里猜错了吗?
Did I get anything wrong?
哈利和我关系不好 从来没好过
Harry and me don't get on, never have,
卡拉若和哈利三个月之前分手
Clara and Harry split up three months ago
他们在闹离婚
and they're getting a divorce,
哈利是酗酒的人
and Harry is a drinker.
那全中 没想到所有都猜中了
Spot on, then. I didn't expect to be right about everything.
哈利是哈莉叶的爱称
Harry's short for Harriet.
哈利是你的姐妹
Harry's your sister.
我到底来这儿做什么?
Look, what exactly am I supposed to be doing here?
姐妹
Sister
老实讲 我到底来这里做什么?
No - seriously, what am I doing here?
总要出点错
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表