剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee?
黑咖啡 两块糖 谢谢 拿到楼上
Black, two sugars, please. I'll be upstairs.
好吧
OK.
物是人非了 你没想到吧
Bit different from my day. You've no idea
麦克 可以借电♥话♥一用吗?
Mike, can I borrow your phone?
我的在这儿没信♥号♥♥
There's no signal on mine.
座机坏了吗?
And what's wrong with the landline?
我比较喜欢发短♥信♥
I prefer to text.
抱歉 在我外套里
Sorry, it's in my coat.
这里 用我的
Here, use mine.
噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
这是我的老朋友 约翰·华生
This is an old friend of mine, John Watson.
在阿富汗还是伊♥拉♥克♥?
Afghanistan or Iraq?
什么?
Sorry?
哪个国家 阿富汗还是伊♥拉♥克♥?
Which was it, in Afghanistan or Iraq?
阿富汗 抱歉 你怎么知道?
Afghanistan, sorry, how did you know?
茉莉 咖啡来了 谢谢
Ah Coffee, thank you.
口红呢?
What happened to the lipstick?
它对我没用
It wasn't working for me.
是吗? 我觉得很有用
Really? It was a big improvement.
你现在嘴太小了
Your mouth's too small now.
好吧
OK.
你对小提琴感觉如何?
How do you feel about the violin?
对不起 什么?
I'm sorry, what?
我在想事情时会拉小提琴 有时
I play the violin when I'm thinking and sometimes
一天都不讲话 你介意吗?
I don't talk for days on end. Would that bother you?
做室友应该知道对方的缺点
Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.
你把我的事告诉他了
You told him about me?
一个字都没提
Not a word.
那谁告诉你室友这回事?
Who said anything about flatmates?
我本人 今早我告诉麦克
I did. Told Mike this morning
我这种人找个室友多困难
that I must be a difficult man to find a flatmate for.
刚过午饭 他就来了
Now here he is just after lunch
带来一个老朋友 显然刚在
with an old friend clearly just home from
阿富汗军队服役过 并不难猜到吧
military service in Afghanistan. Wasn't a difficult leap.
你怎么知道阿富汗的事?
How did you know about Afghanistan?
我找到了伦敦市中心的一个好地方
Got my eye on a nice little place in central London.
价格我们一起能负担得起
We ought to be able to afford it.
明晚7点整 在那里碰头
We'll meet there tomorrow evening, seven o'clock.
抱歉 我真健忘
Sorry, got to dash.
把鞭子留在停尸间了
I think I left my riding crop in the mortuary.
这表示?
Is that it?
表示什么?
Is that what?
我们才刚见面
We've only just met
就要一起找房♥子?
and we're going to go and look at a flat?
有问题吗?
Problem?
我们彼此一无所知
We don't know a thing about each other.
不知道约在哪里见
I don't know where we're meeting,
甚至也不知道你的名字
I don't even know your name.
我知道你是军医 刚从阿富汗
I know you're an Army doctor and you've been
被遣送回国
invalided home from Afghanistan.
你有一个哥哥 很关心你
You've got a brother worried about you
你却不愿意得到他的帮助
but you won't go to him for help because you don't
你对他不满 也许因为他嗜酒
approve of him, possibly because he's an alcoholic,
更有可能是他刚抛弃了他老婆
more likely because he recently walked out on his wife.
我也知道医生认为你
And I know that your therapist thinks your
患有伤残心理后遗症 恐怕这诊断很对
limp's psychosomatic, quite correctly, I'm afraid.
作为室友 这些够了吧?
That's enough to be going on with, don't you think?
我的名字叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
The name's Sherlock Holmes
那里的地址是贝克街221B
and the address is 221B Baker Street.
下午好
Afternoon.
是的 他一直都这样
Yeah, he's always like that.
(短♥信♥)
Messages- Received
(发送成功)
Messages-sent
(如果哥哥有绿色梯子就逮捕他 夏·福)
If brother has green ladder arrest brother. SH
(搜索)
search
(夏洛克·福尔摩斯)
Sherlock Holmes
(贝克街 威斯敏斯特)
BAKER STREET W1 CITY OF WESTMINSTER
你好
Hello
福尔摩斯先生 请叫我夏洛克
Ah - Mr Holmes. Sherlock, please.
这里位置很好 应该非常贵
Well, this is a prime spot. Must be expensive.
房♥东赫德森太太给了我特♥价♥
Mrs Hudson, the landlady - she's given me a special deal.
欠我一个人情 几年之前
Owes me a favour. A few years back,
她丈夫在弗罗里达被判处无期徒刑
her husband got himself sentenced to death in Florida.
我出了点力
I was able to help out.
所以 你让她丈夫免于死刑?
Sorry - you stopped her husband being executed?
没有 我指证了他
Oh, no, I ensured it.
夏洛克
Sherlock
赫德森太太 约翰·华生医生
Mrs Hudson, Dr John Watson.
你好 进来
Hello. Come in.
谢谢 请进吧
Thank you. Shall we...?
这里还挺不错
Well, this could be very nice.
确实很棒
very nice indeed
是的
Yes.
对 我也这样觉得
Yes, I think so, my thoughts precisely.
所以我就直接搬进来了
So I went straight ahead and moved in.
只要把这些垃圾清理出去...
Soon as we get all this rubbish cleaned out...
所以这都是... 好吧
So this is all... Well,
我可以把它们放放好
obviously I can erm... straighten things up a bit.
这是个骷髅 我的朋友
That's a skull. Friend of mine.
我说的朋友是...
When I say friend...
你觉得如何 华生医生?
What do you think, then, Dr Watson?
楼上还有一个卧室
There's another bedroom upstairs,
如果你们需要两间卧室的话
if you'll be needing two bedrooms.
当然需要两间
Of course we'll be needing two.
别担心的 这里什么人都有
Oh, don't worry, there's all sorts round here.
隔壁特勒太太家那对还结婚了呢
Mrs Turner next door's got.
夏洛克 看看弄的多乱
Oh... Sherlock The mess you've made.
昨晚在网上搜索了你
I looked you up on the internet last night.
有什么有趣的发现吗?
Anything interesting?
找到了你的网站 "演绎法研究"
Found your website. The Science of Deduction.
你觉得如何?
What did you think?
你说可以从领带看出一个软件设计师
You said you could identify a software designer by his tie
从大拇指看出一个飞行员
and an airline pilot by his left thumb?
是的
Yes.
我从你的脸和腿上
And I can read your military career
看出你军人的经历
in your face and your leg,
从你的手♥机♥上看出你兄弟酗酒
and your brother's drinking habits on your mobile phone.
怎么看?
How?
这些自杀是怎么回事 夏洛克?
What about these suicides then, Sherlock?
我想你会感兴趣吧
I thought that'd be right up your street.
3起一模一样的案件
Three exactly the same.
4起
Four.
第4起发生了 而且这次
There's been a fourth. And there's something
有些不一样 第4起?
different this time. A fourth?
在哪里?
Where?
布莱克斯顿 劳里斯顿花♥园♥
Brixton, Lauriston Gardens.
这次有什么不同?
What's new about this one?
要不你也不会专程来
You wouldn't have come to me
肯定有些反常之处
otherwise there was somethin different.
之前受害人从不留信息 这次有了
You know how they never leave notes? Yeah. This one did.
你来吗?
Will you come?
这次谁负责取证? 安德森
Who's on forensics? Anderson.
我和他相处不好
He doesn't work well with me.
反正他不会是你助手
Well, he won't be your assistant.
我需要一个助手
I NEED an assistant.
你来吗?
Will you come?
不坐警车 我要跟在后面
Not in a police car, I'll be right behind.
谢谢
Thank you.
太棒了 耶
Brilliant Yes
4起连环自杀 这次还有遗言
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表