剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
Just the back of an 'ead.
对连环杀手 真是得天独厚
Proper advantage for a serial killer.
你认罪了? 哦 当然
Is this a confession? Oh, yeah.
再告诉你件事
I'll tell you what else...
要是你现在叫警♥察♥ 我不逃跑
If you call the coppers now, I won't run.
我乖乖坐着 束手就擒 我保证
I'll sit quiet and they can take me down, I promise.
为什么?
Why?
因为你不会的 我不会吗?
Cos you're not going to do that. Am I not?
我没杀那四个人 福尔摩斯先生
I didn't kill those four people, Mr Holmes.
我跟他们聊天
I spoke to 'em...
他们就自行了断了
and they killed themselves.
如果你现在叫警♥察♥ 我保证一件事
If you get the coppers now, I'll promise you one thing.
我永远不告诉你我说了什么
I will never tell you what I said.
不过再也没人会死了
No-one else will die, though,
我相信他们也能结案了
and I believe they call that a result.
你也永远不知道他们怎么死的了
And you won't ever understand how those people died.
你想要哪种结案?
What kind of result do you care about?
如果我想要真♥相♥
If I wanted to understand...
我该怎么做? 我请你兜个风
.. what would I do? Let me take you for a ride.
好把我也杀掉?
So you can kill me too?
我没想杀你 福尔摩斯先生
I don't want to kill you, Mr Holmes.
我只想跟你聊聊
I'm going to talk to ya...
你就自行了断了
.. and then you're going to kill yourself.
他上出租车了 是夏洛克 他坐车走了
He just got in a cab... It's Sherlock. He just drove off in a cab.
我说吧 他就是这种人
I told you, he does that.
又被他跑掉了
He bloody left again.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting our time!
我打手♥机♥试试 开了响铃
I'm... calling the phone, it's ringing out.
如果开了响铃 那它不在这儿
And if it's ringing, it's not here.
我再定位试试
I'll try the search again.
有关系吗 有意思吗
Does it matter? Does any of it?
他是个疯子 总会让你失望
He's just a lunatic, and he'll always let you down.
你在浪费时间 大家的时间
And you're wasting your time. All our time.
好吧 伙计们
OK, everybody...
收工
done here.
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
哦 我认出你了
Oh, I recognised ya.
就在你追我车的时候
Soon as I saw you chasing my cab.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes!
有人警告我提防你
I was warned about you.
我还上过你的网站 真不错 我喜欢
I've been on your website, too. Brilliant stuff! Loved it.
谁警告你? 某个注意到你的人
Who warned you about me? Just someone out there who's noticed.
谁?
Who?
谁会注意到我?
Who would notice me?
你真谦虚 福尔摩斯先生
You're too modest, Mr Holmes.
我才没有
I'm really not.
你有个粉丝了
Got yourself a fan.
给我讲讲
Tell me more.
只告诉你这些了
That's all you're going to know.
在这辈子
In THIS lifetime.
他这是干啥 他跑什么?
Why did he do that? Why did he have to leave?
你比我了解他
You know him better than I do.
我认识他5年了 不 我不了解他
I've known him for five years - and no, I don't.
那你为什么忍♥受他?
So why do you put up with him?
我是死马当活马医啊
Because I'm desperate, that's why.
也因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯是个伟人
And because Sherlock Holmes is a great man -
我想有一天 如果我们大家走运
and I think one day, if we're very, very lucky,
他可能还会成为好人
he might even be a good one.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
你熟悉伦敦的大街小巷 你知道这是哪
You know every street in London. You know exactly where we are.
罗兰克尔专科学校
Roland-Kerr Further Education College.
为什么来这儿? 门开着
Why here? It's open.
清洁工在打扫
Cleaners are in.
开出租有个特点
One thing about being a cabbie -
随时知道哪有僻静处适合谋杀
you always know a nice quiet spot for a murder.
真不明白我的同行们怎么不试试
I'm surprised more of us don't branch out.
受害人就跟你走进去? 为什么?
And you just walk your victims in? How?
真没劲
Oh... Dull.
别担心 好戏在后头
Don't worry. It gets better.
你不能拿枪逼人自行了断的
You can't make people take their own lives at gunpoint.
我没有
I don't.
比那要好多了
It's much better than that.
对你不需要 因为你会跟着我的
Don't need this with you. Cos you'll follow me.
你觉得怎样?
Well, what do you think?
你说了算
It's up to you.
毕竟你要在这送命了
You're the one who's going to die here.
我不会的 他们都这么说
No, I'm not. That's what they all say.
我们聊聊吧
Shall we talk?
这不会有点冒险吗?
Bit risky, wasn't it?
在一群警♥察♥眼皮底下把我带走
Took me away under the eye of about half a dozen policemen.
他们没那么傻
They're not that stupid.
赫德森夫人也会记得你
And Mrs Hudson will remember you.
你管这叫风险? 嘁
You call that a risk? Nah...
这才叫风险
THIS is a risk.
我最爱这部分
Oh, I like this bit.
因为你还不明白 是吗?
Cos you don't get it yet, do ya?
马上就明白了
But you're about to.
只要我拿出这个...
I just have to do this...
这你可没料到吧?
Weren't expecting that, were ya?
这个保证你喜欢
Oh, you're going to love this.
喜欢什么?
Love what?
夏洛克·福尔摩斯 看看你
Sherlock Holmes! Look at you!
真的是你 你那个网站 你的粉丝给我讲过
Here in the flesh. That website of yours, your fan told me about it.
我的粉丝?
My fan?
你确实厉害
You are brilliant.
你是不世出的天才
You are a proper genius.
"演绎法研究" 我说 这...
The Science of Deduction. Now, that...
才叫思考
is proper thinking.
你我私下说说 为什么人们都不会思考?
Between you and me sitting here, why can't people think?
你也快被逼疯了吧?
Don't it make you mad?
他们怎么就不会思考呢?
Why can't people just think?
哦 明白了 原来你也是不世出的天才
Oh, I see... So you're a proper genius too.
看上去不像 对吧?
Don't look it, do I?
开出租的小老头
Funny little man driving a cab.
可你马上就会醒悟了
But you'll know better in a minute.
这有可能是你今生知道的最后一件事了
Chances are it'll be the last thing you EVER know.
好吧 两个瓶子 解释
OK, two bottles. Explain.
一个好瓶子 一个坏瓶子
There's a good bottle and a bad bottle.
吃了好瓶子里的药 你就活
You take the pill from the good bottle, you live.
吃了坏瓶子里的药 你就死
You take the pill from the bad bottle... you die.
两个瓶子是一样的吧 分毫不差
Both bottles are of course identical. In every way.
但你能分辨
And you know which is which.
我当然能
Of course I know.
可我不知道
But I don't.
你知道就不好玩了 你来选择
Wouldn't be a game if you knew. You're the one who chooses.
我凭什么? 没理由 我能赢得什么?
Why should I? I've got nothing to go on. What's in it for me?
我还没告诉你最好的事呢
I haven't told you the best bit yet.
不管你选哪瓶
Whatever bottle YOU choose,
我都拿另一瓶的药
I take the pill from the other one.
然后我们同时...
And then together...
把药吃下
we take our medicine.
我不会作弊 由你选择
I won't cheat. It's your choice.
我就吃你剩下的药
I'll take whatever pill you don't.
这你可没料到吧 福尔摩斯先生?
Didn't expect that, did you, Mr Holmes?
这就是你对他们做的
This is what you did to the rest of them -
给他们选择? 现在我给你
you gave them a choice? And now I'm giving you one.
不必着急
You take your time.
理清思绪
Get yourself together.
拿出你最好的策略
I want your best game.
这不是策略 这是50:50的概率
It's not a game, it's a 50:50 chance.
我玩了四局了 我还活着
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表