剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
明斯克 白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Minsk Belarus
从头开始 源源本本告诉我
Just tell me what happened from the beginning.
(东欧口音)我们去泡吧
We had been to a bar,
酒吧不错 我开始和一个女招待搭讪
nice place, and, er, I got chatting with one of the waitresses,
凯伦她很不高兴 后来回到酒店
and Karen weren't happy with that, so...when we get back to the hotel,
我们吵起来 打了一架
we end up having a bit of a ding-dong.
她老是讽刺我 说我不似个真爷们
She's always getting at me, saying I weren't a real man.
不"是"个真爷们
Wasn't a real man.
什么? "不是" 你说的"不似"
What? It's not "weren't", it's "wasn't".
接着说
Go on.
然后 我也不知怎么回事
Well...then I don't know how it happened,
突然我手里就多了把刀
but suddenly there's a knife in my hands...
我老爹是个屠户 所以我会使刀
..and me old man was a butcher, so I know how to handle knives.
他叫我们肢解野兽 "教"
He learned us how to cut up a beast. Taught.
什么? "教"你们肢解野兽
What? Taught you how to cut up a beast.
嗯 反正 我就动作了
Yeah, well, then I done it.
"动手" 动手 捅了她
Did it. Did it! Stabbed her,
一刀一刀又一刀 等我低头看 她经已...
over and over and over, and I looked down, and she weren't...
"已经"
..wasn't...
不会东了
..moving no more.
"不会动了"
Any more.
老天 我真不知道怎么回事
God help me, I dunno how it happened,
但这是意外 我发誓
but it was an accident, I swear.
你一定得帮我 福尔摩斯先生
You've got to help me, Mr Holmes!
人人都说你是最棒的
Everyone says you're the best.
没有你...
Without you...
我会为这个被挂的
I'll get hung for this.
不不 贝维克先生 不会的
No, no, Mr Bewick, not at all.
绞死倒是会的
Hanged, yes.
神探夏洛克 第一季第3集
致命游戏
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么啊
What the hell are you doing?!
无聊 什么?
Bored. What?!
无聊 别...
Bored! No...
无聊
Bored!
无聊啊
Bored!
真不知道如今的犯罪阶层都怎么了
Don't know what's got into the criminal classes.
幸好我不是其中一员
Good job I'm not one of them.
所以你拿墙出气?
So you take it out on the wall?
墙自找的
The wall had it coming.
俄♥罗♥斯♥那案子呢? 白俄♥罗♥斯♥
What about that Russian case? Belarus?
老一套家庭情杀 浪费我时间
Open and shut domestic murder. Not worth my time.
好可惜哦
Oh, shame(!)
家里有吃的没? 我饿死了
Anything in? I'm starving.
我♥草♥...
Oh, f...
有个人头
There's a head.
砍掉的人头 我就要茶 谢谢
A severed head! Just tea for me, thanks.
不 冰箱里有个人头 嗯?
No, there's a head in the fridge. Yes?
是人头喂 唉 我还能
A bloody head! Well, where else
放在哪呢?你不介意的吧?
I supposed to put it? You don't mind, do you?
呃... 从巴兹医学院太平间拿来的
Well... Got it from Barts morgue.
我在测量人死后唾液的凝结速度
I'm measuring the coagulation of saliva after death.
我看见你写的出租司机案了
I see you've written up the taxi driver case.
呃 对
Er...yes.
"粉色的研究"
A Study In Pink.
真好听
Nice.
你知道 粉红女郎 粉红箱子
Well, you know. Pink lady, pink case,
粉红手♥机♥ 全是粉红 你喜欢吗?
pink phone. There was a lot of pink. Did you like it?
呃 不喜欢 为什么? 我以为你会得意呢
Um...no. Why not? I thought you'd be flattered.
得意? "夏洛克能瞬间看穿一切人和事"
Flattered?! "Sherlock sees through everything and everyone in seconds.
"然而神奇的是 他同时也在某些方面"
"What's incredible, though, is how spectacularly ignorant he is
"极其无知"
"about some things."
等等 我不是说...
Hang on, I didn't mean that...
哦 你这个"极其无知"是夸我来的
Oh, you meant "spectacularly ignorant" in a nice way(!)
听着 我不在乎谁是首相或者...
Look, it doesn't matter to me who's Prime Minister or...
我知道 谁和谁有奸♥情♥
I know. ..who's sleeping with who...
地球是否绕着太阳转
Whether the Earth goes round the sun.
又是这个 这不重要
That again! It's not important!
不重要...
Not impor...?!
这是小学知识 你怎能不知道?
It's primary school stuff. How can you not know that?
就算知道过 我也删除了
Well, if I ever did, I've deleted it.
删除了?
Deleted it?
你看 这是我的硬盘 唯一合理做法是
Listen. This is my hard drive, and it only makes sense
只存进有用的东西 真正有用的
to put things in there that are useful. REALLY useful.
普通人总在脑子里塞满垃圾
Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish.
有用的信息都找不到了 明白?
That makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters. Do you see?
可这是太阳系的问题啊
But it's the solar system!
拜托 有什么意义?
Oh, hell! What does that matter?!
我们绕太阳转 要是改成绕月亮转
So we go round the sun. If we went round the moon,
或者像小熊一样绕着花♥园♥转圈
or round and round the garden like a teddy bear,
不也一样吗
it wouldn't make any difference!
对我唯一重要的是工作
All that matters to me is the work!
没有工作 我脑子都要锈了
Without that, my brain rots!
写进你博客里去 或者行行好
Put that in your blog! Or, better still,
别再拿你的高见折磨全世界了
stop inflicting your opinions on the world!
你去哪? 外面 我需要新鲜空气
Where are you going? Out! I need some air.
抱歉 亲爱的 抱歉
Oh, sorry, love! Sorry.
哎哟 你们俩发生家庭纠纷了?
Ooh-ooh! Have you two had a little domestic?
外面天气冷飕飕的
Ooh, it's a bit nippy out there.
他应该多穿点的
He should have wrapped himself up a bit more.
看看外面 赫德森太太
Look at that, Mrs Hudson.
寂静
Quiet.
沉静 安详
Calm. Peaceful.
何其可恶啊
Isn't it hateful?
哦 总会出点事的 夏洛克
Oh, I'm sure something will turn up, Sherlock.
出个漂亮的凶杀案 你就会开心啦
A nice murder. That'll cheer you up.
嗯 绝对是时候了
Mmm. Can't come too soon.
喂 你把我的墙壁怎么了啊
Hey, what have you done to my bloody wall?!
这个算在你房♥租里 小伙子
I'm putting this on your rent, young man!
早安 哦 早安
Morning. Oh...m-morning.
看吧 就说你该用气垫床的
See? Told you you should have gone with the Lilo.
不不 没事 我睡得挺好 谢谢你好心收留
No, no, no, it's fine, I slept fine. It's very kind of you.
也许下次我会让你睡在我被角上
Well, maybe next time I'll let you kip at the end of my bed, you know.
"被埋没在..."
..which was discovered mouldering...'
' 再下次呢? "18个月前被发现"
What about the time after that? ' ..18 months ago.
"专家将之誉为本世纪最大艺术发现"
'Experts are hailing it as the artistic find of the century...'
要早餐吗? 好呀
Do you want some breakfast? Love some.
自己做吧 我去洗个澡
Well, make it yourself. I'm going to have a shower.
"最终售价高达一千万镑"
'..It fetched over 20 million ponds.
"这一件有望拍出更高价钱
'This one is anticipated to do even better.
回到头条新闻"
Back now to our main story.
"伦敦中心区发生了一起大爆♥炸♥"
'There's been a massive explosion in central London.
"目前 还没有伤亡报告
'As yet, there are no reports of any casualties,
警方无法确认"
and the police are unable to say
"这是否与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有关"
'if there's any suspicion of terrorist involvement.'
莎拉 "警方公布了紧急电♥话♥"
Sarah! 'Police have issued an emergency number...'
莎拉 "供当事人亲友联络"
sarah! '..for friends and relatives.'
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry! I've got to run!
抱歉 借过一下 抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me, can I get through? Excuse me. Can I get through?
我家在里面
I live over there.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
夏洛克
Sherlock!
约翰
John.
我在电视上看见了 你还好吗?
I saw it on the telly. Are you OK?
我? 什么? 哦 没事
Me? What? Oh, yeah, fine.
显然是煤气泄漏了
Gas leak, apparently.
我不能 不能
I can't. Can't?
我手头的案子太多了 抽不出空
Stuff I've got on is just too big. I can't spare the time.
别管你那些鸡毛蒜皮了 这是国家大事
Never mind your usual trivia. This is of national importance.
节食成果如何?
How's the diet?
不错
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表