剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
这次能放我进去了吗
Do you think maybe you could let me in this time?
你能不能别老这样
Can you not keep doing this, please?
之前还有人来过
I'm not the first.
-什么 -有人比我先到
- What? - Somebody's been in here before me.
你说什么
What are you saying?
穿八号♥的鞋
Size eight feet.
个子不大 但很健壮
Small, but...athletic.
我真是白费力气
I'm wasting my breath.
手不大 但很有力
Small, strong hands.
那个耍杂技的
Our acrobat.
他离开时为何不关上窗子呢
Why didn't he close the window when he lef...?
我真是蠢到家了
Oh, stupid, stupid!
明摆着
Obvious.
他还在这里
He's still here.
你什么时候能想得到我
Any time you want to include me...
约翰
John...
约翰
John!
我是福尔摩斯 我总是单枪匹马
Oh, I'm Sherlock Holmes and I always work alone
因为我的大智慧无人能敌
because no-one else can compete with my massive intellect
牛奶变质了 洗衣机里的衣服有味了
The milk's gone off and the washing's started to smell.
三天前有人匆忙离开
Somebody left here in a hurry three days ago.
谁
Somebody?
姚素琳 我们得找到她
Soo Lin Yao. We have to find her.
怎么找
How, exactly?
素琳
请给我打电♥话♥报平安
安迪
国家古迹
博物馆
就从这个开始
We could start with this.
你嗓子哑了 着凉了吗
You've gone all croaky. Are you getting a cold?
我没事
I'm fine.
你上次见她是什么时候
When was the last time that you saw her?
三天前 在博物馆里
Three days ago. Here at the museum.
今早才得知她辞职了
This morning they told me she'd resigned.
就这么丢下未完的工作走了
Just like that. Left her work unfinished.
那天下午她最后在做什么
What was the last thing that she did on her final afternoon?
她给游客表演茶道
She does this demonstration for the tourists, a tea ceremony.
之后她得整理物品 放回这里
So she would have packed up her things and just put them in here.
我们得找到姚素琳
We have to get to Soo Lin Yao.
-但愿她还没死 -夏洛克
- If she's still alive. -Sherlock!
瞧这是谁啊
Oh, look who it is.
发现了点东西 你肯定喜欢
Found something you'll like.
周二上午
Tuesday morning,
你必须现身 承认那袋子是你的
all you've got to do is turn up and say the bag was yours.
别再提上庭的事儿了
Forget about your court date.
老兄 太酷了
Dude, that was rad!
如果想隐藏一棵树
You want to hide a tree,
森林就是绝佳的地点
then a forest is the best place to do it,
你们说呢
wouldn't you say?
经过的人们 绝对不会注意
People would just walk straight past, not knowing,
也看不出隐藏其中的信息
unable to decipher the message.
就在那边 我之前发现的
There. I spotted it earlier.
他们来过这里 涂料完全一样吗
They've been here. And that's the exact same paint?
是的
Yeah.
约翰 要想解开密♥码♥
John, if we're going to decipher this code,
就得需要更多信息
we need to look for more evidence.
给你打电♥话♥怎么不接
Answer your phone. I've been calling you.
我找到了
I found it.
明明满墙都是
It's been painted over.
怎么回事 刚才就在
I don't understand. It was...
这儿
here.
就过了十分钟 我亲眼所见
10 minutes ago. I saw it.
一整墙的涂鸦
A whole load of graffiti.
有人不想让我看到
Somebody doesn't want me to see it.
-夏洛克 你干嘛 -嘘 约翰 集中精神
- Sherlock, what are you doing...? - Ssh! John, concentrate.
你要集中精神 闭上眼睛
I need you to concentrate. Close your eyes.
干嘛 为什么 你这是做什么
What? Why? Why? What are you doing?
我要你最大限度地发挥视觉记忆
I need you to maximise your visual memory.
把你看到的都画下来
Try to picture what you saw.
-你能画下来吗 -能
- Can you picture it? - Yeah.
-记得清楚吗 -当然
- Can you remember it? - Yes, definitely.
你记得图案吗
Can you remember the pattern?
-是的 -能记得多少
- Yes. - How much can you remember it?
不用担心
Look, don't worry.
因为平均视觉记忆
Because the average human
准确率只有六成
memory on visual matters is only 62% accurate.
-别紧张 我都记得 -真的吗
- Well, don't worry, I remember all of it. - Really?
只要你让我够到口袋就行
Well at least I would, if I could get to my pockets.
我照下来了
I took a photograph.
全是成对的 约翰 你看
Always in pairs, John, look.
数字
Numbers...
成对出现
come with partners.
天啊 我要睡觉
God, I need to sleep.
-为何要涂在离铁轨这么近的地方 -不知道
- Why did he paint it so near the tracks? - No idea.
每天会有上千人从那儿经过
Thousands of people pass by there every day.
就睡20分钟也好
Just 20 minutes...
当然了
Of course.
一点没错 他要传达信息
Of course, he wants information. He's trying to communicate
他要和地下同党取得联♥系♥
with his people in the underworld.
不论被偷走了什么 他都想要回来
Whatever was stolen, he wants it back.
信息就在这里 被写成了密♥码♥
It's somewhere here, in a code.
只有姚素琳能解开密♥码♥
We can't crack this without Soo Lin Yao.
好极了
Oh, good.
两个刚从中国回来的人被谋杀了
Two men who travelled back from China were murdered.
而杀手用苏州码子留下了讯息
And their killer left them messages in Hang Zhou numerals.
姚素琳有危险
Soo Lin Yao is in danger.
那组密♥码♥和被杀害的人那儿留下的一样
That cipher, it was just the same pattern as the others.
凶手也想要杀了她
He means to kill her as well.
听着 我都问遍了
Look, I've tried everywhere -
她的朋友和同事 就是不知道她去了哪儿
friends, colleagues. I don't know where she's gone.
我是说 她可能已经远远地离开这儿了
I mean, she could be a thousand miles away.
-你在看什么 -和我说说那些茶壶
- What are you looking at? - Tell me more about those teapots.
她痴迷于那些茶壶 它们需要及时护理
The pots were her obsession. They need urgent work.
若是干燥 黏土就会龟裂
If they dry out, then the clay can start to crumble.
所以 你必须时刻用它们来沏茶
Apparently, you have to just keep making tea in them.
昨天 只有一只壶是亮的
Yesterday, only one of those pots was shining.
而今天却有两只
Now, there are two.
想来块饼干吗
Fancy a biscuit with that?
几个世纪的古董 摔了可不好呐
Centuries old. Don't want to break that.
你好
Hello.
你看到密♥码♥了吧
You saw the cipher.
那你肯定知道他要来找我
Then you know he is coming for me.
你能避他这么久 可谓相当聪明
You've been clever to avoid him so far.
我必须要做完
I had to finish.
做完这项工作
To finish this work.
其实这只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time.
他迟早会找到我
I know he will find me.
他是谁 你以前见过他吗
Who is he? Have you met him before?
我小时候 我们在中国认识
When I was a girl, we met in China.
我认出了他的...
I recognised his...
-签名 -密♥码♥吗
- signature. - The cipher?
只有他会这么做 蜘蛛[汉语]
Only he would do this. Zhi Zhu.
-Zhi Zhu -就是蜘蛛
- Zhi Zhu? - The spider.
认识这个记号♥吗
You know this mark?
是的 是个堂口的记号♥[汉语]
Yes. It's the mark of a Tong.
-啥 -古老的犯罪团体 起源于中国
- Huh? - Ancient crime syndicate, based in China.
每个小弟身上都会有标记
Every foot soldier bears the mark.
每个为他们运送赃物的人都有
Everyone who hauls for them.
赃物
Hauls?
这么说你是个走私贩
You mean you were a smuggler?
当时我才15岁
I was 1 5.
父母双亡
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表