剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
That was Ian all over. No, it wasn't.
以前不是么 有意思
Wasn't it? Interesting.
那人是谁? 你为什么要骗她?
Who was that? Why did you lie to her?
人不爱主动说出真♥相♥
People don't like telling you things
但他们总喜欢反驳 过去时 注意到了么
but they love to contradict you.Past tense, did you notice?
什么? 我以谈论死人的方式 用的过去时
What? I referred to her husband in the past tense.
她也用了
She joined in.
真武断
Bit premature.
警方才刚刚发现车子
They've only just found the car.
你认为她谋杀亲夫?
You think she murdered her husband?
谋杀犯不会蠢到犯这种错 懂了
That's not a mistake a murderer would make. I see...
不 还是不懂 应该怎样? 钓鱼
No, I don't. What am I seeing? Fishing.
试试钓鱼 现在去哪儿?
Try fishing. Where now?
杰纳斯租车行
Janus Cars.
在仪表板下的储物箱里发现的
Just found this in the glove compartment.
恐怕我帮不上忙啦
Can't see how I can help you gentlemen.
蒙克福先生昨天
Mr Monkford hired the car
在贵公♥司♥租了辆车 是 很赞的型号♥
from you yesterday. Yeah, lovely motor.
马自达 RX8 我本人也很喜欢
Mazda RX8.Wouldn't mind one of them myself.
就是那种?
Is that one?
不 那些都是捷豹
No, they're all Jags.
看来你并不是爱车一族?
I can see you're not a car man, eh?
但你肯定买♥♥得起一辆马自达
But surely you can afford one - a Mazda, I mean.
没错
Yeah, fair point.
就像在糖果店工作
It's like working in a sweet shop.
尝过甘草什锦糖 就会一发不可收拾?
Once you start eating the Liquorice Allsorts, where does it stop?
你不认识蒙克福先生?
You didn't know Mr Monkford.
不 只是客户而已
No, he was just a client.
他昨天来的 从我这儿租走辆车
He came in here and hired one of my cars.
对他的事我毫不知情 可怜
I've no idea what happened to him.Poor sod!
假期可好 伊华德先生? 什么?
Nice holiday, Mr Ewart? Eh?
近期出国过吧? 哦 是...
You've been away, haven't you? Oh, the...
不 是日光浴床晒的
No, it's sun beds, I'm afraid.
工作太忙了走不开
Too busy to get away.
不过我老婆会喜欢 海滨晒太阳
My wife would love it, though - bit of sun.
有零钱么 自动售货机买♥♥烟的
Have you got any change for the cigarette machine?
什么?
What?
进来时看到有 烟瘾上来了
I noticed one on the way in and I'm gasping.
没有 不好意思
No, sorry.
好吧 谢谢 伊华德先生 打扰了
Oh, well! Thank you very much for your time, Mr Ewart.
您可帮了我们大忙 约翰 走吧
You've been very helpful. Come on, John!
我有零钱 如果你想...
I've got change, if you still want to...
尼古丁贴片 记得吧 我戒烟顺利
Nicotine patches, remember? I'm doing well.
那你刚才是要干嘛
So, what was all that about?
我要看看他的钱包
I needed to look inside his wallet.
干嘛 伊华德先生是个骗子
Why? Mr Ewart's a liar.
(来电号♥码屏蔽)
喂
Hello.
线索在名字中 - 杰纳斯租车行
The clue's in the name - Janus Cars.
你为什么突然好心来提示我?
Why would you be giving me a clue?
万事皆有理由
Why does anyone do anything?
因为我无聊嘛
Because I'm bored.
我们注定互相牵绊 夏洛克
We were made for each other,Sherlock.
那你自己打电♥话♥给我 耐心点
Then talk to me in your own voice.Patience.
你说驾驶座上的血有多少?
How much blood was on that seat,would you say?
多少? 大约一品脱
How much? About a pint.
不是大约 正好一品脱 他们犯的第一个错误
Not about. Exactly a pint.That was their first mistake.
这血确实属于伊安 但是冷冻血
The blood's Ian Monkford's,but it's been frozen.
冷冻血? 有明显的迹象
Frozen? There are clear signs.
我认为伊安·蒙克福之前抽了一品脱血
I think Ian Monkford gav a pint of his blood some time ago
然后他们洒在这里 谁干的?
and that's what they spread on the seat. Who did?
杰纳斯租车行 线索就在名字里
Janus Cars. The clue's in the name.
罗马神话的两面天门神? 没错
The god with two faces? Exactly.
他们提供特殊服务
They provide a very special service.
要是委托人有任何麻烦 - 债务
If you've got any kind of a problem - money troubles,
婚变 无论什么 杰纳斯帮你消失
bad marriage, whatever -Janus Cars will help you disappear.
蒙克福有麻烦 估计是财务问题
Ian Monkford was in trouble -financial at a guess,
他在银行工作嘛 他走投无路
he's a banker - couldn't see a way out.
但如果他人间蒸发
But if he were to vanish,
只要他租的车沾满他的血被发现...
if the car he hired was found with his blood on the driver's seat...
那他人到底在哪 哥伦比亚
So where is he? Colombia.
哥伦比亚?
Colombia?!
杰纳斯车行的伊华德先生
Mr Ewart, of Janus Cars,
钱包里有一张两万哥伦比亚比索
had a 20,000 Colombian peso note in his wallet.
以及不少比索零钱
Quite a bit of change, too.
但他说最近没有出国过
He told us he hadn't been abroad recently,
但当我问他车型时
but when I asked him about the cars,
他颈上晒痕清晰可见
I could see his tan line clearly.
没人穿衬衫去照日光浴
No-one wears a shirt on a sun bed.
还有他的手臂 他的手臂?
That, plus his arm. His arm?
他不断在挠 显然很痒 而且在渗血
He kept scratching it. Obviously irritating him, and bleeding.
刚打过疫苗 可能是乙肝疫苗
He'd recently had a booster jab.Hep-B, probably.
距离太远 不确定
Hard to tell at that distance.
结论 他安排好伊安·蒙克福
He's just back from settling Ian Monkfod
在哥伦比亚的新生活刚回来
into his new life in Colombia.
蒙克福夫人领保险金
Mrs Monkford cashes in the life insurance,
和杰纳斯车行分赃
and she splits it with Janus Cars.
蒙克福夫人? 是的 她也是共犯
Mrs Monkford? Oh, yes. She's in on it too.
去逮捕吧 探长 你最擅长这了
Go and arrest them, Inspector,that's what you do best.
得让投弹人知道案子解决了
We need to let our bomber know the case is solved.
我真是斗志昂扬
I am on fire!
(伊安·蒙克福搬去哥伦比亚了 贺乔迁之喜)
他说...
'He says...
你们可以来救我了
'you can come and fetch me.'
救命
Help!
救救我 求你们救我
Help me, please!
好点了么 嗯
Feeling better? Mmm.
这事开始后 喘气的机会都没有
We've hardly stopped for breath since this thing started.
你想过没... 大概吧
Has it occurred to you...?Probably.
不 我是说你想过
No, has it occurred to you that
这投弹人是在跟你玩智力游戏
the bomber's playing a game with you?
信封 闯进别人家
The envelope,breaking into the other flat,
去世小孩的鞋 都是给你出的题 我知道
the dead kid's shoes -it's all meant for you. Yes, I know.
那是他么 莫里亚蒂
Is it him, then? Moriarty?
有可能
Perhaps.
这可能是随便什么人 可能 嗯
That could be anybody.It could be, yeah.
算你走运 有我待业在家闲得发霉
Lucky for you, I've been more than a little unemployed.
什么意思?
How d'you mean?
我和赫德森太太看太多电视了
Lucky for you,Mrs Hudson and I watch far too much telly.
谢谢你 泰拉 大家看
'..Thank you, Tyra!
她现在是不是靓丽可人了呢
Doesn't she look lovely, everybody, now?'
无论如何 说到丝质手袋...
'Anyway...speaking of silk purses...'
喂
Hello?
这次的目标...
'This one...
有点儿...
'is a bit...'
残障
..defective.
不好意思
'Sorry.'
她是个瞎子
She's blind.
这次的案子
'This is...'
很有趣
..a funny one.
我给你
I'll give you...
十二小时
..12 hours.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我喜欢
I like...
在暗处看你
..to watch you...
翩翩起舞
dance.
我发现你又重拾恶习了
'..And I see you're back to your bad habits.'
继续报道
'..Continuing into
电视界名人康妮·普林斯猝死
the sudden death of the popular TV personality Connie Prince
"美丽俏佳人"主持普林斯女士
'Miss Prince, famous for her makeover programmes,
两天前被发现在
'was found dead two days ago
与其弟合住的房♥子里死亡
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表