剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
I mean, very clever and all that,
但是...
but er...
打电♥话♥给我就行
you could just phone me.
到我手♥机♥上
On my phone.
要想避开夏洛克·福尔摩斯的眼睛
When one is avoiding the attention of Sherlock Holmes,
就该学会谨慎 所以在此见面
one learns to be discreet, hence this place.
你的腿一定很疼 坐下吧
Your leg must be hurting you. Sit down.
我不想坐下
I don't want to sit down.
你不怎么害怕啊
You don't seem very afraid.
你也不怎么吓人
You don't seem very frightening.
没错...
Yes...
军人的勇敢
The bravery of the soldier.
勇敢是愚蠢最好听的代言词 你说呢?
Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity, don't u think?
你和夏洛克·福尔摩斯什么关系?
What is your connection to Sherlock Holmes?
没关系 我们几乎不认识 我昨天才遇到他
I don't have one. I barely know him, I met him... yesterday.
才一天工夫 你们就同居了
Mmm, and since yesterday you've moved in with him
现在还一起查案
and now you're solving crimes together.
这周末是不是就该好事将近了?
Might we expect a happy announcement by the end of the week?
你是谁? 利益相关者
Who are you? An interested party.
对夏洛克? 为什么?
Interested in Sherlock? Why?
我猜你们不是朋友
I'm guessing you're not friends.
你也见过他 你想他能有几个朋友?
You've met him. How many friends do you imagine he has?
我是夏洛克能拥有的
I'm the closest thing to a friend
最近乎朋友的存在 你指什么?
that Sherlock Holmes is capable of having And what's that?
敌人 敌人?
An enemy. An enemy?
在他看来 我绝对是敌人
In HIS mind, certainly.
如果你问他 他会说我是他的魔王
If you were to ask him, he'd probably say his arch-enemy.
他喜欢把事情搞得戏剧化
He does love to be dramatic.
哟 谢天谢地你没这毛病
Well, thank God YOU'RE above all that.
(若方便速来贝克街-夏·福) 我没打扰你吧
I hope I'm not distracting you.
一点也没打扰
Not distracting me at all.
你打算继续和夏洛克·福尔摩斯合作下去?
Do you plan to continue your association with Sherlock Holmes?
也许说的不对...
I could be wrong...
但我觉得这不关你事
but I think that's none of your business.
很难说 真不关你事
It could be. It really couldn't.
如果你真的搬进...
If you DO move into, erm...
贝克街 221B号♥
.. 221B Baker Street,
我将非常乐意行方便
I'd be happy to pay you a meaningful sum
定期付你可观报酬
of money on a regular basis to ease your way.
为什么?
Why?
因为你不富有
Because you're not a wealthy man.
交换条件是?
In exchange for what?
提供信息
Information.
绝不会侵犯隐私 绝不会让你为难
Nothing indiscreet. Nothing you'd feel... uncomfortable with.
只需告诉我他在干什么 为什么?
Just tell me what he's up to. Why?
我常常为他担心
I worry about him. Constantly.
你可真好人
That's nice of you.
但出于种种原因
But I would prefer for various reasons
希望你对此事守口如瓶
that my concern go unmentioned,
我们的关系有点...不太融洽
we have what you might call a... difficult relationship.
(若不方便亦来 - 夏·福)
If inconvenient, come anyway
不行 我还没说具体金额呢
No. But I haven't mentioned a figure.
省省吧
Don't bother.
这么快就对他死心塌地了
You're very loyal VERY quickly.
不 不是 我只是不感兴趣
No, I'm not, I'm just not interested.
"不信任人" 医生写的
"Trust issues"... it says here.
那是什么?
What's that?
你居然不信任其他人
Could it be that you've decided to
却信任夏洛克·福尔摩斯?
trust Sherlock Holmes of all people?
谁说我信任他了?
Who says I trust him?
你不像那种轻易交心的人
You don't seem the kind to make friends easily.
说完了没?
Are we done?
你说呢
You tell me.
我猜已经有人警告过你离他远点
I imagine people have already warned you to stay away from him,
但我看你左手 你不会这么做
but I can see from your left hand that's not going to happen.
我的什么? 给我看看
My what? Show me.
别碰
Don't...
了不得 什么?
Remarkable. What is?
这城市大多人都庸庸碌碌
Most people... blunder round this city,
眼中只有繁华街肆 车来人往
and all they see are streets and shops and cars.
与夏洛克·福尔摩斯同行 你却能看到战场
When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield.
你已经经历过 不是吗?
You've seen it already. Haven't you?
我的手怎么了?
What's wrong with my hand?
你的左手会间歇性震颤
You have an intermittent tremor in your left hand.
你的医生认为这是创伤后应激障碍
Your therapist thinks it's post-traumatic stress disorder.
她觉得你被战争的记忆困扰
She thinks you're haunted by memories of your military service.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
炒了她吧 她的方向完全错误
Fire her. She's got it the wrong way round.
你现在正承受压力 但手却稳如磐石
You're under stress right now and your hand is perfectly steady.
你不是被战争困扰 华生医生...
You're not haunted by the war, Dr Watson...
你想念战争
You miss it.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
该选阵营了 华生医生
Time to choose a side, Dr Watson.
我带你回家
I'm to take you home.
(可能很危险 - 夏·福)
Dangerous - S H
地址?
Address?
贝克街
Er, Baker Street.
贝克街221B号♥
221B Baker Street.
但我要先去个地方
But I need to stop off somewhere first.
听着 你老板
Listen, your boss.
能别告诉他我来过这儿吗?
Any chance you could not tell him this is where I went?
当然 你已经告诉他了吧?
Sure. You've told him already, haven't you?
没错
Yeah.
呃...你平时有空闲吗?
Hey erm... do you ever get any free time?
当然 多的是
Oh, yeah. Lots.
再见 好吧
Bye OK.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
尼古丁贴片(戒烟用)
Nicotine patch.
能帮助我思考
Helps me think.
如今在伦敦当老烟枪很难
Impossible to sustain a smoking habit in London these days.
不利大脑运作
Bad news for brain work.
却有利于呼吸
It's good news for breathing.
呼吸 呼吸乏味透顶
Oh... Breathing! Breathing's boring.
你一下就三张贴片?
Is that... three patches?
这是三张级的难题
It's a three-patch problem.
怎么样?
Well...?
你让我快来 我以为很重要
You asked me to come, I'm assuming it's important.
哦 当然了 我能借用你的手♥机♥吗?
Oh - yeah, of course. Can I borrow your phone?
我的手♥机♥? 不用我自己的
My phone? Don't use mine.
号♥码很可能被认出来
Always a chance that my number will be recognised.
我网站上就有
It's on the website.
赫德森太太有手♥机♥ 她在楼下呢
Mrs Hudson's got a phone. Yeah, she's downstairs.
我试过大喊 但她耳背
I tried shouting but she didn't hear.
我在伦敦城的另一边...
I WAS the other side of London...
不是急事
There was no hurry.
给你...
Here...
要干什么? 这案子?
So what's this about - the case?
她的箱子... 她的箱子?
Her case... HER case?
她的行李箱 当然了
Her suitcase, yes, obviously.
凶手拿走了她的行李箱 第一个大错误
The murderer took her suitcase, first big mistake.
好吧 他拿走了她的箱子 那又怎样?
OK, he took her case. So?
没用的 别无他法 只能冒险
It's no use, there's no other way. We'll have to risk it.
我桌上有个号♥码 你帮我发条短♥信♥
On my desk there's a number. I want you to send a text.
你叫我来就是为了...发条短♥信♥
You've brought me here... to send a text.
没错 发短♥信♥ 号♥码在我桌上
Text, yes. The number on my desk.
出什么事了? 刚遇到了你一个朋友
What's wrong? Just met a friend of yours.
朋友? 敌人
A friend? An enemy.
哦 哪一个?
Oh. Which one?
据他说 是你的魔王 人真会有魔王?
Well, your arch-enemy, according to him. Do people have arch-enemies?
他有没出钱让你监视我?
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表