剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
I'll get a candle for the table. It's more romantic.
我不是他的情人
I'm not his date!
你还是吃点吧 我们可能要等很久
You may as well eat. We might have a long wait.
多谢了
Thanks.
人是没有魔王的
People don't have arch-enemies.
什么? 在现实生活里
I'm sorry? In real life.
现实生活里是没有魔王的 没有
There are no arch-enemies in real life. Doesn't happen.
没有? 真乏味
Doesn't it? Sounds a bit dull.
那么我遇到的是谁?
So who did I meet?
那么正常人在"现实生活"中应该有什么?
What do real people have, then, in their... "real lives"?
朋友?
Friends?
他们认识的人 喜欢的人 不喜欢的人...
People they know, people they like, people they don't like...
女朋友 男朋友
Girlfriends, boyfriends.
对 我没说错 乏味
Yes, well, as I was saying - dull.
这么说你没有女朋友了
You don't have a girlfriend, then.
女朋友? 不 不是我的菜
Girlfriend? No, not really my area.
哦 这样啊
Oh, right.
那你有男朋友吗? 对了 那也没关系
Do you have a... boyfriend? Which is fine, by the way.
我知道没关系
I know it's fine.
这么说你有男朋友? 没有
So you've got a boyfriend then. No.
好吧 好吧
Right. OK.
你无牵无挂 就像我一样
You're unattached. Like me.
很好 很好
Fine. Good.
约翰 嗯...
John, erm...
我想还是该告诉你 我把工作当成爱人
I think you should know that I consider myself married to my work,
尽管我受宠若惊
and while I'm flattered,
但我真的不想找什么...
I'm really not looking for any...
不
No,
我不是在试探 不是
I'm... not asking. No.
我只是说 怎样都没关系
I'm just saying, it's all fine.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
看 对街有辆出租车停下了
Look across the street. Taxi. It's stopped.
没人进去 也没人出来
Nobody getting in, and nobody getting out.
为什么是出租车?
Why a taxi?
真聪明 聪明吗?
Oh, that's clever. Is it clever?
为什么? 那就是他
Why is it clever? That's him.
别盯着看
Don't stare.
你就在盯着看
You're staring.
不能两个人都盯着吧
We can't both stare.
抱歉
Sorry
我记下了车牌号♥码 你用的上
I've got the cab number. Good for you.
右转 单行道 道路施工 红绿灯 公车线路
Right turn, one way, roadworks, traffic lights, bus lane,
过街横道 只许左转 红绿灯
pedestrian crossing, left turn only, traffic lights.
(备用道路)
ALTERNATIVE ROUTE
抱歉
Sorry.
(禁行)
NO ENTRY
(封路)
ROAD CLOSED
约翰 快
Come on, John...
请稍等
WAIT
快点 约翰 追不上了
Come on, John. We're losing him!
(封路)
ROAD CLOSED
这边
This way.
不对 这边!
No - THIS way!
抱歉
Sorry...
(步行街尾)
PEDESTRIAN ZONE ENDS
(禁行)
NO ENTRY
(让行)
GIVE WAY
警♥察♥!开门
Police! Open her up.
不对
No...
牙齿 深肤色 加利佛尼亚人?
Teeth, tan. What - Californian...?
洛杉矶 圣莫妮卡 刚刚抵达
LA, Santa Monica. Just arrived.
你怎么知道的? 行李
How could you possibly know that? The luggage.
第一次来伦敦吧?
Probably your first trip to London, right?
根据你的目的地和司机带你绕的路
Going by your final destination and the route the cabbie takes.
不好意思 你们是警♥察♥吗?
Sorry - are you guys the police?
对 一切顺利吗?
Yeah. Everything all right?
对
Yeah.
欢迎来到伦敦
Welcome to London.
遇到任何问题请通知我们
Er, any problems - just let us know.
总之只是辆碰巧减速的出租车
Basically just a cab that happened to slow down.
没错
Basically.
不是凶手 不是凶手 不是
Not the murderer. Not the murderer, no.
外国人 强力不在场证明
Wrong country, good alibi.
无懈可击 你从哪搞来这个的?
As they go. Hey, where did you get this?
雷斯垂德探长? 对
Detective Inspector Lestrade? Yeah.
他一烦我我就偷他东西
I pickpocket him when he's annoying
这个你留着吧 我房♥里有的是
You can keep that one, I've got plenty at the flat.
什么?
What?
没什么 只是... "欢迎来到伦敦"
Nothing, just... "Welcome to London".
喘过气来啦? 等你发令
Got your breath back? Ready when you are.
好吧...
OK...
真是荒谬
That was ridiculous.
这是我做过的最荒谬的事
That was the most ridiculous thing... I've ever done.
你还入侵阿富汗了呢
And you invaded Afghanistan.
又不是我一个人
That wasn't just me.
我们干吗不回餐馆去?
Why aren't we back at the restaurant?
他们会监视的
They can keep an eye out.
反正本来也没把握
It was a long shot anyway.
那我们去干什么的?
So what were we doing there?
哦 打发时间呗
Oh, just passing the time.
并且证明一件事
And proving a point.
证明什么? 你
What point? You.
赫德森太太 华生医生要楼上那间房♥了
Mrs Hudson! Dr Watson WILL take the room upstairs.
谁说的?
Says who?
门口那个人说的
Says the man at the door.
夏洛克给我发短♥信♥ 说你掉了这个
Sherlock texted me. He said you forgot this.
呃 谢谢
Er, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
夏洛克 你做什么啦?
Sherlock, what have you done?
赫德森太太? 楼上
Mrs Hudson? Upstairs.
你们干什么?
What are you doing?
我知道你会找到箱子的 我不傻
Well, I knew you'd find the case, I'm not stupid.
你不能私闯我家
You can't just break into my flat.
你不能扣押证物 而且我没私闯
You can't withhold evidence - and I didn't break in your flat.
哦 那这叫什么?
Well, what do you call this then?
这是缉毒
It's a drugs bust.
什么 这家伙能是毒虫?
Seriously? This guy - a junkie?
你认识他吗? 约翰
Have you met him? John...
依我看 你大可以在这翻上一天
I'm pretty sure that You could search this flat all day,
也别想找到任何消遣的东西
you wouldn't find anything you could call recreational.
约翰 建议你现在闭嘴吧 拜托
John, you probably want to shut up now. But come on...
不 什么?
No... What?
你? 闭嘴 我不是你的搜查犬
You? Shut up! I'm not your sniffer dog.
不 安德森是我的搜查犬
No, Anderson's my sniffer dog.
安德森 缉毒你跑来做什么?
Anderson, what are YOU doing here on a drugs bust?
哦 我自愿的
Oh, I volunteered.
他们都是 他们都不在缉毒科
They all did. They're not strictly speaking ON the drug squad,
不过都很热心
but they're very keen.
这是人类眼球吧 放回去
Are these human eyes? Put those back!
在微波炉里啊 这是科学实验
They were in the microwave. It's an experiment.
接着找 伙计们
Keep looking, guys.
或者你好好帮我们 我就收队
Or you could help us properly and I'll stand them down.
真幼稚 对付幼儿嘛
This is childish. Well, I'm dealing with a child.
夏洛克 这是我们的案子
Sherlock, this is our case.
我让你参加 但你不能单干
I'm letting you in, but you do not go off on your own.
明白?
Clear?
什么-你居然假装缉毒来要挟我?
What - so you set up a pretend drugs bust to bully me?
真找到毒品就不算假装了
It stops being pretend if we find anything.
我是清白的
I am clean!
你的公♥寓♥是... 全都清白?
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表