剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
你还好吧? 我? 我没事 没事
Are you OK? Me? Yeah, fine. I'm fine. Fine.
刚才...刚才你...你做的事...
That, er...thing that you... that you did,
你准备为我做的...呃...挺好的
that, um...you offered to do... that was, um...good.
幸好没人看到 什么?
I'm glad no-one saw that. Mm?
你在黑暗的泳池边扒我衣服
You ripping my clothes off in a darkened swimming pool.
大家会说闲话的
People might talk.
他们就没别的本事
They do little else.
抱歉 男孩们 我老是那么变化无常
Sorry, boys. I'm so changeable!
这是我的缺点 可老实说
It is a weakness with me, but to be fair to myself,
是我的唯一缺点
it is my only weakness.
不能允许你们继续了
You can't be allowed to continue.
不许继续了
You just can't.
我会尽量说服你
I would try to convince you,
可我想说的 你大概都已经想到了
but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.
也许我的答案你也心知肚明
Probably my answer has crossed yours.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表