剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
不知道
You don't know?
福尔摩斯先生 你吩咐的我可都照做了
Mr Holmes, I've done everything you asked.
雷斯垂德认为你必然有你的道理
Lestrade, he seems to think your advice is worth something.
我已经下令搜查了
I gave the order for a raid.
那就麻烦你让我搜点东西出来
Please tell me I'll have something to show for it.
而不是让我们白付大笔加班费
Other than a massive bill for overtime.
明天他们就该回中国了
They'll be back in China by tomorrow.
东西还没到手 他们才不会善罢甘休
No, they won't leave without what they came for.
得找出他们的藏身之处
We need to find a hideout.
还有接头地点
A rendezvous.
答案一定就在这些数字里
Somewhere in this message it must tell us.
我看我还是先走了吧
Well, I think perhaps I should leave you to it.
不 留下没关系
No, you don't have to go. Stay.
好 你走了最好
Yes, it'd be better if you left now.
他开玩笑呢 想留就留下吧
He's kidding. Please stay if you'd like.
我都饿死啦 你们不饿吗
Is it just me or is anyone else starving?
我的神啊
Oh, God.
这就是你们的工作咯
So this is what you do.
你们以解谜为生吗
You and John, you solve puzzles for a living.
我是顾问侦探
Consulting detective.
这些圈圈线条是什么啊
What are these squiggles?
是数字 一种古代汉语方言
They're numbers. An ancient Chinese dialect.
对哦 我也该猜到
Oh, right. Well, of course I should have known that.
我弄了些宾治酒和点心
I've done punch and a bowl of nibbles.
赫德森太太 你真是我的大恩人
Mrs Hudson, you are a saint.
今天不是周一 我都没去超♥市♥
If it was Monday, I'd have been to the supermarket.
感激不尽
Thank you. Thank you.
-这些数字 是密♥码♥吗 -正是
- So these numbers, it's a cipher? - Exactly.
一对数字就是一个单词吗
And each pair of numbers is a word?
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
这两个词不是已经被破译了吗
Well, two words have already been translated. Here.
约翰
John.
约翰 来看这个
John, look at this.
素琳在博物馆已经破译了一些密♥码♥
Soo Lin at the museum, she started to translate the code for us.
我们没注意到
We didn't see it.
九
Nine mill.
九
百万
百万是指钱吗
Does that mean millions?
九百万英镑 拿来做什么
Nine million quid. For what?
我们得破译出后面的意思
We need to know the end of this sentence.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
去博物馆 修护室
To the museum, to the restoration room.
我们一定看到过
We must have been staring right at it.
看到过什么
At what?
书啊 约翰 破译密♥码♥用的书
The book, John. The book. The key to cracking the cipher.
素琳就是用那书破译的密♥码♥
Soo Lin used it to do this.
我们在陈列室一筹莫展的时候
Whilst we were running around the gallery,
她就开始破译了 一定在她桌上
she started to translate the code. It must be on her desk.
的士
Taxi!
对不起 给
Entschuldigen Sie, bitte.
好 多谢
Ja, danke
伦敦
街道地图
伦敦街道地图
人手一本的书
A book that everybody would own.
请稍等
Please, wait!
等一下
Bitte!
他要干什么
Was wollt er?
喂 你要干什么
Hey, du, was machst du?
-稍等一下 -把书还我
- Minute! - Gib mir doch mein Buch zuruck!
是啊 那是当然
Yeah. No, absolutely.
我喜欢晚上安静地待在家里
I mean, a quiet night in is just what the doctor ordered.
我是说 偶尔出去玩玩儿
I mean, I love to go out of an
和几个中国匪徒比划拳脚也挺不错
evening and wrestle a few Chinese gangsters generally,
-但女孩子还是免了吧 -也是
- but a girl can get too much. - OK.
要不咱们叫外卖♥♥吧
Er, shall we get a takeaway?
好啊
Yeah.
15页 词条1...
Page 1 5, entry 1 ...
15页 词条1
Page 1 5, entry 1 .
死人
Dead man.
死人
先威胁说要杀了他们
You were threatening to kill them.
那是第一个密♥码♥
That's the first cipher.
死人
死人
死人
死人
9... 0... 15...
9... 0... 1 5...
15和36
er, 1 5 and 36.
36, 39, 39...
36, 39, 39...
39...
39...
9...
9...
"九" "百万" "用作"
"Nine", "Mill", "For"...
哎呀 来得可真快 我这就下去拿
Blimey, that was quick. I'll just pop down.
要我摆下桌子吗
Do you want me to lay the table?
-要摆好了吃吗 -对
- Um...eat off trays? - Yeah.
70...35...
70...35...
玉...
Jade...
玉
Jade.
不好意思久等了 多少钱
Sorry to keep you. How much do you want?
-在你那儿吗 -什么
- Do you have it? - What?
-珍宝在你那儿吗 -我不明白
- Do you have the treasure? - I don't understand.
电车轨道
"九百万交换玉簪
"Nine mill forjade pin.
"龙穴 黑色...
"Dragon den, black...
"电车轨道"
"Tramway."
约翰 约翰 我译出来了
John! John, I've got it.
用的就是伦敦街道地图 他们...
The cipher, the book. It's the London A-Z that they're us...
书中自有黄金屋
A book is like a magic garden,
书中自有颜如玉
carried in your pocket.
-这是中国的谚语 福尔摩斯先生 -我...
- Chinese proverb, Mr Holmes. - I'm...
不是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I'm not Sherlock Holmes.
别怪我不相信你
Forgive me if I do not take your word for it.
银行借记卡 户主...
Debit card, name of...
夏·福尔摩斯
S Holmes.
用我的卡吧
Take my card.
但这张不是我的 是他借给我的
Yes, that's not actually mine. He lent that to me.
五千英镑的支票开给...
And a cheque for £5,000
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
made out in the name of Mr Sherlock Holmes.
是的 他让我保管
Yeah, he gave me that to look after.
戏院的入场券 购买♥♥人也是福尔摩斯
Tickets from the theatre collected by you, name of Holmes.
是的
Yes, OK.
-请问名字是 -福尔摩斯
- What's the name? - Er, Holmes.
看来我是百口莫辩了
I realise what this looks like.
但我不是他
But I'm not him.
-不是你亲口说的吗 -说什么
- We heard it from your own mouth. - What?
我是福尔摩斯 我总是单枪匹马
"I am Sherlock Holmes and I always work alone."
因为我的大智慧无人能敌
Because no-one else can compete with my massive intellect.
我说了吗
Did I really say that?
我当时只是在调侃
I suppose there's no use me
不过说了你也不信
trying to persuade you I was doing an impression.
我是单
I am Shan.
什么 你就是单
You're... You're Shan?
福尔摩斯先生 我们曾三次想杀你和同伴
Three times we tried to kill you and your companion, Mr Holmes.
每次暗♥杀♥都无功而返 这说明什么
What does it tell you when an assassin cannot shoot straight?
说明他们未尽全力
It tells you that they're not really trying.
电车轨道
Tramway.
那里
There.
这次不再是空枪了 懂吗
- Not blank bullets now. - OK.
如果我们真要杀你
If we wanted to kill you,
福尔摩斯先生 你早就死了
Mr Holmes, we would have done it by now.
我们不过想撩起你的好奇心
We just wanted to make you inquisitive.
-你找到了吗 -我找到什么了
- Do you have it? - Do I have what?
-珍宝 -我不明白你在说什么
- The treasure. - I don't know what you're talking about.
我喜欢确保万无一失
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表