剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
He's texting me now.
他怎么有我的号♥?
How does he know my number?
他牙齿准是根管治疗
Must be a root canal.
喂 他说这是国家大事 哼
Look, he did say...national importance. Hmm!
真古板 什么?
How quaint! What is?
你呀 忠君爱国
You are. Queen and country.
你不能视而不见啊 我没有视而不见
You can't just ignore it. I'm not ignoring it.
我这就派我最出色的人去
Putting my best man onto it right now.
行啊 好
Right, good!
你指谁?
Who's that?
约翰 真荣幸 我就说马上会再见
John, how nice! I was hoping it wouldn't be long.
有什么能效劳?
How can I help you?
谢谢
Thank you.
我在等着...
Um, I was wanting to...
你弟弟派我来收集些情况
Your brother sent me to collect more facts
关于被盗的计划 反导弹计划
about the stolen plans - the missile plans.
是吗? 是的 他正在调查
Did he? Yes. He's investigating now.
他在... 全力调查中
He's, er...investigating away.
我想问问 关于死者你还能告诉我什么?
I just wondered what else you could tell me about the dead man.
27岁 在沃克斯豪尔当书♥记♥员
Er, 27. Clerk at Vauxhall Cross.
军情六处
MI6.
他在布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划中微不足道
He was involved in the Bruce-Partington Program in a minor capacity.
甲级保安检查 通过
Security checks A-OK.
未发现恐♥怖♥主♥义♥联♥系♥或倾向
No known terrorist affiliations or sympathies.
最后见的是他未婚妻 昨晚十点半
Last seen by his fiancee 10.30 yesterday evening.
露西亲爱的 我得出去一下
Lucy, love, I've got to go out.
我要见一个人
I've got to see someone.
小韦
Westie!
陈尸在巴特西 对 所以他乘了火车
He was found at Battersea, yes. So he got on the train?
没有 什么?
No. What?
他带着交通卡
He had an Oyster card...
但没刷过 他一定是买♥♥的票
..but it hadn't been used. He must have bought a ticket.
尸体上没有车票
There was no ticket on the body.
那他怎么会脑浆迸裂
Then... How did he end up with a bashed-in brain
死在巴特西铁轨上的?
on the tracks at Battersea?
就是这个问题
That is the question -
我希望夏洛克能解答的
the one I was rather hoping Sherlock would provide an answer to.
他进展怎样?
How's he getting on?
他挺好
He's fine.
哦 案子进展... 非常顺利
And it is going...very well.
他 呃... 全神贯注在这上面
He's, um... He's completely focused on it.
毒药 你说什么?
Poison! What are you going on about?
肉毒杆菌
Clostridium botulinum.
地球上最猛的毒药之一
It's one of the deadliest poisons on the planet.
卡尔·鲍华
Carl Powers.
哦,等下 你是说 他是被谋杀的?
Oh, wait. Are you saying he was murdered?
记得鞋带吗? 嗯
Remember the shoelaces? Mmm.
他有湿疹
He suffered from eczema.
很容易把毒下到他药里
It would be easy to introduce the poison into his medication.
两小时后他来到伦敦
Two hours later he comes to London,
毒药麻痹肌肉 他淹死了
the poison paralyses the muscles and he drowns.
验尸怎么没验出来?
How come the autopsy didn't pick that up?
这无法检验 没人想到它
It's virtually undetectable. Nobody was looking for it.
(已解决 跑鞋属于卡尔·鲍华)
Found. Pair of trainers belonging to Carl Powers (1978-1989).
鞋上还有微量的残留
There are still tiny traces of it in the trainers
(有肉毒杆菌残留 贝克街221B)
Botulinum toxin still present. Apply 221B Baker St.
他往脚上擦药膏时留的
from where he put the cream on his feet.
因此才要藏起鞋
That's why they had to go.
我们怎么通知投弹手?
So how do we let the bomber know?
引起他注意 让计时停止
Get his attention, stop the clock.
凶手把鞋藏了这么多年 对
The killer kept the shoes all these years. Yes.
可见... 他就是投弹手
Meaning... He's our bomber.
干得漂亮
"Well done, you.
来救我吧
"Come and get me."
你在哪?
Where are you?
告诉我们你在哪
Tell us where you are.
她家住康沃尔郡
She lives in Cornwall.
两个蒙面人闯入 逼她开车到停车场
Two men broke in wearing masks, forced her to drive to the car park
停在那 身上装了能炸平一座房♥子的炸♥药♥
and decked her out in enough explosives to take down a house.
叫他打电♥话♥给你
Told her to phone you.
念这寻呼机上面的信息
Check the read-out from this - pager.
只要念错一个字 狙击手就开枪
If she deviated by one word, the sniper would set her off.
或者只要你没破案 哦 真优雅
Or if you hadn't solved the case. Oh...elegant!
优雅?
Elegant?
何苦费这周折? 怎么会有人想这样?
What was the point? Why would anyone do this?
哦 全世界总不止我一个人无聊吧
Oh...I can't be the only person in the world that gets bored.
"您有一条新短♥信♥"
'You have one new message.'
四响
Four pips.
看样子第一项考验通过了
First test passed, it would seem.
这是第二项
Here's the second.
被扔掉的报废车 不是吗?
It's abandoned, wouldn't you say?
我看看有没有记录
I'll see if it's been reported.
怪胎 找你的
Freak, it's for you.
喂
Hello.
你去找警♥察♥了 这也没关系
'It's OK that you've gone to the police.'
是谁?
Who is this?
又是你吗?
Is this you again?
可是别指望他们
'But don't rely on them.
算你聪明
'Clever you,
猜到了卡尔·鲍尔斯
'guessing about Carl Powers.
我从来不喜欢他
'I never liked him.'
卡尔嘲笑我
Carl laughed at me,
所以我让他再也不能笑了
so I stopped him laughing.
我看 你又偷了一个人的声音吧
You've stolen another voice, I presume.
这是你和我两个人的事
This is about you and me.
你是谁? 那是什么噪音?
Who are you? What's that noise?
是生命的声音啊 夏洛克
It's the sounds of life, Sherlock.
不过别担心 我马上就能解决它
But don't worry. I can soon fix that.
你九小时内解出了我上个谜语
You solved my last puzzle in nine hours.
这次给你八小时
This time you have eight.
好
Great!
查到了
We've found it.
车是昨天早上租的 顾客叫伊安·蒙克福
The car was hired yesterday morning by an Ian Monkford.
在银行工作 城市青年 现金支付
Banker of some kind. City boy. Paid in cash.
他跟妻子说去出差 但是一直没到
Told his wife he was going away on a business trip, never arrived.
你还在围着他转 呃 是啊...
You're still hanging round him. Yeah, well...
这就是两极相吸吧 我们不是...
Opposites attract, I s'pose. We're not...
你得找点兴趣爱好
You should get yourself a hobby.
集邮 火车模型什么的 安全的
Stamps, maybe. Model trains. Safer.
先告诉你声
Before you ask,
那确实是蒙克福的血 验过DNA了
yes, it's Monkford's blood.DNA checks out.
没尸体 暂时没有
No body. Not yet.
把血样送到实验室
Get a sample sent to the lab.
蒙克福夫人
Mrs Monkford...
是我 抱歉 有两个警官问询过我了
Yes. Sorry, but I've already spoken with two policemen.
我们不是警方 我们是...
We're not from the police, we're...
夏洛克·福尔摩斯 您先生的旧友
Sherlock HolmesVery old friend of your husband's.
我们 可以说是
We, um...
我们一起长大的
we grew up together.
抱歉 哪位? 我不记得他提到过您
I'm sorry. Who? I don't think he ever mentioned you.
哦他肯定说过的 这事儿...
Oh, he must have done. This is...
简直让人伤心欲绝 难以置信
This is horrible.I mean, I just can't believe it.
我前两天才刚见过他
I only saw him the other day.
还是老样子 无忧无虑的
Same old Ian.Not a care in the world.
抱歉 我丈夫抑郁好几个月了
Sorry... My husband has been depressed for months.
你到底是谁?
Who are you?
租车的行为很奇怪 他为什么要这么做呢
Really strange that he hired a car.Why would he do that?
有点可疑啊 您不觉得么
It's a bit suspicious, isn't it?
我没觉得 他忘了续交私车的税而已
No, it isn't. He forgot to renew the tax on the car, that's all.
原来如此 果然是伊安
Ah, well! That was Ian.
伊安以前总这副德行 伊安从没这样
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表