剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
Fine.
也许你能说通他 约翰
Perhaps you can get through to him, John.
什么?
What?
恐怕我弟弟有时就是这么顽固
I'm afraid my brother can be very intransigent.
你这么热心 你自己去调查呀
If you're so keen, why don't you investigate it?
不行 我一刻也不能离开办公室
No. I can't possibly be away from the office for any length of time.
韩国大选就要...
Not with the Korean elections so...
反正你也懒得知道 对吧?
Well, you don't need to know about that, do you?
再说 这种案子需要...跑腿
Besides, a case like this, it requires...legwork.
莎拉还好吗 约翰? 气垫床如何?
How's Sarah, John? How was the Lilo?
沙发 夏洛克 他睡的沙发
Sofa, Sherlock. It was the sofa.
哦 当然 怎么... 算了
Oh, yes, of course. How...? Oh, never mind.
夏洛克的生意日见红火了
Sherlock's business seems to be booming
自从你和他结成...
since you and he became...
朋友 和他同居感觉如何?
pals. What's he like to live with?
苦不堪言吧 我从不无聊
Hellish, I imagine. I'm never bored.
好呀 那太好了 对吧
Good. That's good, isn't it?
安德鲁·韦斯特 朋友叫他小韦 公务员
Andrew West, known as Westie to his friends. Civil servant.
尸体今早在巴特西(伦敦西南)车站铁轨上出现
Found dead on the tracks at Battersea station this morning
脑浆迸裂
with his head smashed in.
卧轨自杀?
Jumped in front of a train?
顺理成章的推断
Seems the logical assumption.
可是 可是?
But? But?
若是事故你也不会来了
Well, you wouldn't be here if it was just an accident.
国防部在开♥发♥新的反导弹系统
The MoD is working on a new missile defence system,
人称布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划
the Bruce-Partington Program it's called.
计划存在一根记忆棒里
The plans for it were on a memory stick.
不怎么明智啊
That wasn't very clever.
不是唯一一份 哦
It's not the only copy. Oh.
可也是机密
But it is secret.
而且遗失了
And missing.
顶级机密?
Top secret?
绝密 我们认为记忆棒可能被韦斯特拿了
Very. We think West must have taken the memory stick.
不能让它流入外人手里
We can't risk it falling into the wrong hands.
你得找到这份计划 夏洛克
You've got to find those plans, Sherlock.
别逼我命令你 你倒是试试呀
Don't make me order you. I'd like to see you try.
好好考虑
Think it over.
再见 约翰 嗯
Goodbye, John. Mm.
很快就会再见的
See you very soon.
你为什么撒谎?
Why did you lie?
你闲得要命
You've got nothing on.
根本没案子 墙都差点被你拆了
Not a single case. That's why the wall took a pounding.
为什么告诉你哥哥你很忙?
Why did you tell your brother you were busy?
为什么不能?
Why shouldn't I?
好呀
Nice.
兄弟斗气 这倒真有意思
Sibling rivalry. Now we're getting somewhere.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
当然 我怎么会拒绝呢?
Of course. How could I refuse?
是谁 是雷斯垂德 我被召唤了
What's wrong? Lestrade - I've been summoned.
来吗?
Coming?
只要你要我来 当然
Yeah. If you want me to. Of course.
离开我的博客作家 我就不知所措了
I'd be lost without my blogger.
你喜欢好玩的案子 对吧?
'You like the funny cases, don't you?'
有惊喜的案子 显然
The surprising ones. Obviously.
这个爆♥炸♥案包你满意
You'll love this. That explosion.
煤气泄漏吧? 不
Gas leak, yes? No.
不? 不
No? No.
故意做了那种幌子 什么?
Made to look like one. What?
整片都炸成白地了 就剩一个保险箱
Hardly anything left of the place, except a strongbox.
非常保险的保险箱 里面是这个
A VERY strong box, and inside it was this.
你没拆开? 写明给你的 不是吗?
You haven't opened it? It's addressed to you, isn't it?
照过X光了 没有机关
We've X-rayed it. It's not booby-trapped.
真让人安心啊
How reassuring.
(夏洛克·福尔摩斯)
Sherlock Holmes
纸真挺括
Nice stationery.
波西米亚信笺
Bohemian.
什么?
What?
捷克出产的 没有指纹?
From the Czech Republic. No fingerprints?
没有
No.
这位女士用了自来水笔 派克世纪铱金笔
She used a fountain pen. Parker Duofold, iridium nib.
女士? 显然嘛
She? Obviously.
显然
Obviously.
可这...是那个手♥机♥ 粉红手♥机♥
But that... That's the phone. The pink phone.
"粉色的研究"里的?
What, from The Study In Pink?
显然不是同一个 但故意用同款...
Obviously, it's not the same phone, but it's supposed to look like...
"粉色的研究"? 你也看他的博客?
"Study In Pink"? You read his blog?
当然 我们都爱看
Of course. We all do.
你真的不知道地球绕太阳转?
Do you REALLY not know that the Earth goes round the sun?
不是同一只手♥机♥ 这个是全新的
It isn't the same phone. This one's brand-new.
有人故意选了同样的手♥机♥
Someone's taken trouble to make it look the same,
说明你的博客读者群还挺广
which means your blog has a far wider readership.
"您有一条新短♥信♥"
'You have one new message.'
就这些? 不 不止这些
Was that it? No, that's not it.
这到底是跟我们搞什么鬼?
What the hell are we supposed to make of that?
一张房♥产广♥告♥照 该死的格林威治报时信♥号♥♥
An estate agent's photo and the bloody Greenwich pips.
是个警告 警告?
It's a warning. A warning?
有些秘密社团寄送晒干的西瓜籽
Some secret societies used to send dried melon seeds,
桔核之类的东西 信♥号♥♥(又意桔核)有五响
orange pips, things like that - five pips.
他们警告我们这还会再发生
They're warning us it's going to happen again.
我见过这个地方 等等
I've seen this place before. Hang on.
什么会再发生? 轰
What's going to happen again? Boom!
赫德森太太
Mrs Hudson!
你看过一眼 对吧
You did a look, didn't you,
第一次来看♥房♥♥的时候
when you first came to see about your flat?
门最近开过
The door's been opened, recently.
不可能 只有这一把钥匙
No, can't be. That's the only key.
找不到人想租这间房♥
I can't get anyone interested in this flat.
太潮湿了吧 地下室就这毛病
It's the damp, I expect - that's the curse of basements.
我刚结婚的时候住过 满墙的青苔
I'd a place once when I was first married. Mould all up the wall...
哦 我的天
Oh. Dear me.
鞋子
Shoes.
他是投弹手 记得吗
He's a bomber, remember.
(来电号♥码屏蔽)
Number Blocked
你好
Hello.
你...好 性感帅哥
'H-Hello...sexy.'
哪位?
Who's this?
我给你...准备了个...小谜语
'I've...sent you...a little puzzle,
这只是问个好
'just to say hi.'
你是谁 你哭什么?
Who's talking? Why are you crying?
我...我没有哭
'I...I'm not crying.
我在打字
'I'm typing.'
这个...蠢婊♥子♥
And this...stupid bitch
在替我读
is reading it out.
大幕拉开了
The curtain rises.
什么? 没什么
What? Nothing.
你说什么?
No, what did you mean?
这一天我等了一阵子了
I've been expecting this for some time.
12小时...解开...
'12 hours to solve...'
我的谜语...夏洛克...
..my puzzle, Sherlock...
不然我就...
or I'm going to be...
会...捣蛋的哟...
..so...naughty.
(巴兹医学院)
St. Bartholomew's Hospital
好吧 你觉得是谁? 嗯?
So, who do you suppose it was? Hmm?
电♥话♥里的 在哭的女人
Woman on the phone - the crying woman.
她不重要 她只是个人♥质♥ 没线索的
Oh, she doesn't matter, she's just a hostage. No lead there.
我没说线索
I wasn't thinking about leads.
你帮不上她
You're not going to be much use to her.
他们在追踪吗 追踪手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Are they trying to trace it - trace the call?
投弹手太聪明了 没用的 我的手♥机♥给我
Bomber's too smart for that. Pass my phone.
在哪? 上衣兜
Where is it? Jacket.
当心点
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表