剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
记忆棒还在你这里吗?
Do you still have it, then - the memory stick?
交给我吧 如果不介意的话
Fetch it for me, if you wouldn't mind.
转移注意力结束 游戏继续
Distraction over - the game continues.
也许游戏也结束了 投弹手再没来消息
Maybe that's over, too. We've heard nothing from the bomber.
五响 记得吧 约翰
Five pips, remember, John.
这是在倒数 现在只有四轮
It's a countdown.We've only had four.
错 错 错
No, no, no!
他当然不是男孩的爸爸
Of Course he's not the boy's father.
看他牛仔裤的折痕
Look at the turn-ups on his jeans!
我就知道这很危险 呃?
I knew it was dangerous. Hm?
叫你看肥皂剧
Getting you into crap telly.
和康妮·普林斯完全没法比
Not a patch on Connie Prince.
你把记忆棒给麦克罗夫特了吗?
Have you given Mycroft the memory stick yet?
给啦 他心花怒放
Yep. He was over the moon.
他又拿授勋来威胁我
Threatened me with a knighthood...again.
喂 我还在等呢 什么?
You know, I'm still waiting. Hm?
听你承认 懂一点点太阳系知识
For you to admit that a little knowledge of the solar system
让你快速发现了假画的破绽
and you'd have cleared up the fake painting a lot quicker.
你又没赚到什么
It didn't do you any good, did it?
对 可我又不是世上唯一的咨♥询♥侦探
No, but I'm not the world's only consulting detective.
是啊 我不回来喝茶了
True. I won't be in for tea.
我去莎拉家了
I'm going to Sarah's.
冰箱里还有些意大利饭
There's still some of that risotto left in the fridge.
我们没牛奶了 我去买♥♥
Milk, we need milk. I'll get some.
真的? 真的
Really? Really.
再买♥♥些豆子? 嗯
And some beans, then? Mm.
(布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划已找到 请自取)
Found the Bruce-Partington plans. Please collect.
(游泳池 午夜)
The Pool. Midnight.
给你带了一个见面礼
Bought you a little getting-to-know-you present.
是为了这个 对吧?
That's what it's all been for, isn't it?
你的这些谜题 逼我起舞
All your little puzzles, making me dance.
都为了不让我注意这个
All to distract me from this.
晚上好
Evening.
这倒很刺♥激♥ 对吧 夏洛克?
This is a turn-up, isn't it, Sherlock?
约翰 到底怎么...?
John! What the hell...?
打赌你没料到这个
Bet you never saw this coming.
接下来 你想听我逼他说什么?
What...would you like me to make him say...next?
"叽里呱啦 叽里呱啦"
Gottle o' gear, gottle o' gear,
"舌头打结啦" 别说了
gottle o' gear. Stop it.
地方不错 游泳池
Nice touch, this. The pool,
小卡尔死的地方
where little Carl died.
我了结了他 也可以了结约翰·华生
I stopped him. I can stop John Watson, too.
了结他的心跳 你是谁?
Stop his heart. Who are you?
我给过你我的电♥话♥
I gave you my number.
还等着你打来呢
I thought you might call.
那是不是英国陆军勃朗宁手♥枪♥
Is that a British Army Browning
型号♥L9A1 在你口袋里凸着
L9A1 in your pocket,
还是你见到我兴奋了?
or are you just pleased to see me?
都有
Both.
吉姆·莫里亚蒂 嗨
Jim Moriarty. Hi.
吉姆?
Jim?
医院那个吉姆?
Jim from the hospital?
哦 我真的演得那么像啊
Oh, did I really make such a fleeting impression?
可是我想 这就是重点
But then, I suppose, that was rather the point.
别傻了 别人拿着来♥福♥枪♥呢
Don't be silly. Someone else is holding the rifle.
我可不想脏了我的手
I don't like getting my hands dirty.
我给过你暗示 夏洛克 一点点提示
I've given you a glimpse, Sherlock, just a teensy glimpse
关于我在那广大的世界做了什么
of what I've got going on out there in the big bad world.
我是个专家 你看
I'm a specialist, you see.
和你一样
Like you.
亲爱的吉姆
Dear Jim...
请问能帮我
..please will you fix it for me
摆脱情人那讨厌的姐妹吗?
to get rid of my lover's nasty sister?
亲爱的吉姆 可以让我跑路去南美吗?
Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America?
就是这样
Just so.
"咨♥询♥罪犯"
Consulting criminal.
厉害 对吧
Brilliant. Isn't it?
没人找上过我
No-one ever gets to me.
将来也不会找到
And no-one ever will.
我找到了
I did.
你很接近了 现在你妨碍我了
You've come the closest. Now you're in my way.
谢谢 这不是称赞
Thank you. Didn't mean it as a compliment.
就是 好吧 算是
Yes, you did. Yeah, OK, I did.
可是调戏时间该结束了 夏洛克
But the flirting's over, Sherlock.
爸爸受够了
Daddy's had enough now.
我展示了我的能力
I've shown you what I can do.
我解脱了那么多人 那么多小麻烦
I cut loose all those people, all those little problems,
放弃了三千万 只求你过来和我玩
even 30 million quid, just to get you to come out and play.
把它看成一个友爱的警告吧 亲爱的
So take this as a friendly warning... my dear.
退后
Back off.
尽管我非常享受
Although I have loved this,
我们间的小游戏
this little game of ours.
扮演IT员工吉姆 扮演同性恋
Playing Jim from IT. Playing gay.
你喜欢我内♥裤♥的小把戏吗?
Did you like the little touch with the underwear?
有人为此死了 人都会死
People have died. That's what people do!
我会制止你 不 你不会
I will stop you. No, you won't.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
你可以说话 小约翰
You can talk, Johnny boy.
说啊
Go ahead.
拿去 嗯? 哦...
Take it. Mm? Oh...
这个? 导弹计划
..that? The missile plans.
真无聊
Boring!
我随便都可以拿到
I could have got them anywhere.
夏洛克 快跑
Sherlock, run!
好呀
Good!
很好
Very good.
如果你的阻击手开枪 莫里亚蒂先生 我们都没命
If your sniper pulls that trigger, Mr Moriarty, then we both go up.
好贴心哎 明白你为什么喜欢他在身边了
Isn't he sweet? I can see why you like having him around.
不过 人总是对自己的宠物太心软
But then, people do get so sentimental about their pets.
它们忠诚得感人
They're so touchingly loyal.
可是 唉
But oops!
你可露出破绽了 华生医生
You've rather shown your hand there, Dr Watson.
逮到你了
Gotcha.
维斯特伍德西服 你知道不放过我
Westwood. Do you know what happens
你会有什么下场吗 夏洛克?
if you don't leave me alone, Sherlock? To you?
让我猜猜 被杀掉
Oh, let me guess. I get killed.
杀你?
Kill you?
别没创意了 当然有一天我会杀掉你
No, don't be obvious. I mean, I'm going to kill you anyway, some day.
我可不想这么快
I don't want to rush it, though.
我要留着 来些特别节目
I'm saving it up for something special.
不不 要是你继续多管闲事 我让你生不如死
No, no, no, no, no. If you don't stop prying, I'll burn you.
让你像掏心一般痛不欲生
I'll burn the heart out of you.
有个可靠的人告诉我 我根本没有心
I have been reliably informed that I don't have one.
可我们都知道这不太正确
But we both know that's not quite true.
好吧 我要走了
Well, I'd better be off.
总算能有次像样的谈话了
Well, so nice to have had a proper chat.
如果我现在开枪射你呢?
What if I was to shoot you now?
就现在?
Right now?
那你可以好好珍藏我惊讶的表情
Then you could cherish the look of surprise on my face.
因为我会惊讶的 夏洛克
Cos I'd be surprised, Sherlock.
真的会
Really, I would.
然后会有一点点...失望
And just a teensy bit...disappointed.
而且你也不会珍藏太久的
And of course, you wouldn't be able to cherish it for very long.
再见 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Ciao, Sherlock Holmes.
回头...再抓你
Catch you...later.
想得美
No, you won't!
还好吗? 你还好吗?
All right? Are you all right?
对 我没事 我没事 夏洛克
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine. Sherlock...
夏洛克
Sherlock!
上帝啊
Oh, Christ.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表