剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
别让我说第二遍
Don't make me tell you again!
滚 给我滚出去
Just beat it! Get out of here!
-去死吧 -基恩先生 别这样
- Fuck you! - Mr. Keene, come on, now.
滚
Beat it!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
害 怕
她之前也觉得这是个好主意
She thought that was a good idea, too.
我同意
I agree.
卡米尔来了
There's Camille.
我不确定是那样
I'm not sure that's so.
奥多拉说 留着玛丽安的屋子是种精神慰藉
Adora says it's a comfort to have Marian's room.
不 我觉得应该从屠宰场那边查起
No, I say we start over on the beaner side of town.
想想吧 一个整天杀猪的人
Think about it. A man who could slaughter pigs all day,
一般就是能干出拔光女孩牙齿这种事的人
that's the type of man that can yank out a little girl's teeth.
-那么血腥 -天呐 别说了
- All that blood. - Okay, Chris, stop.
你知道你会去哪吗
You know where you're going?
你会醉倒在你床上
Stumbling back to your bed is where.
我拿了点东西给约翰吃
I brought John some food.
你得吃东西 约翰
You need to eat, John.
艾什丽 约翰想吃 自然就会吃了 谢谢
Ashley, John will eat when he wants to eat. Thank you.
好
Okay.
看看他们啊
Would you look at them?
就单独坐在一群人之中
Just sitting all by themselves in a group of people.
难怪他们融入不进来
And then they wonder why they're not a part of this town.
至少葬礼办得挺体面
The funeral was nice, at least.
娜塔莉才不是像她描述的那样
Well, that girl she described is not Natalie.
信我 我了解
Believe me. I should know.
很感谢
Appreciate it.
无所谓
这里是法医办公室
Deputy Coroner's office.
卡米尔 我就听说你回来了
Camille! I heard you were back in town.
要看好酒水 看好男人了
Watch the liquor, watch the men.
开玩笑呢
I'm kidding.
你怎么样 你从不回家
How are you? You never come home.
人家在大城市圣路易斯呢
Well, she's in big-shit St. Louis.
我大爱圣路易斯
I love St. Louis.
我和丹去年带女儿去那边过圣诞了
Dan and I took the girls there after Christmas last year--
我和杰克也这么考虑过
Jack and I were thinking about that.
想带孩子过去转转
Taking the kids for a visit.
我有四个孩子 全是小子
I have four-- all boys.
你有孩子吗 卡米尔
Do you have kids, Camille?
-给 -我说我不饿
- Here. - I said I'm not hungry.
行 不吃拉倒
Fine. Fuck it.
抱歉 加上肚里的孩子 这下有五个儿子了
Sorry. I guess I have five boys.
你呢 卡米尔
What about you, Camille?
你肯定有男友吧
You must have a boyfriend.
你们认识基恩一家吗
Do you guys know the Keene family?
安吉九月份就生了 瞧瞧
You know, Angie's due in September. Look at this.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我知道我孕相明显
I know I look big.
我每次怀孕都变得更胖
I get bigger every time.
没办法啊
What can you do?
那个哥哥 约翰
So, the brother, John,
妹妹的死对他打击...
he seems to be taking the death kind of--
他一直以泪洗面
He's been crying up a storm.
不是我嘴巴毒...
I don't mean to be mean...
你就是
Sure you do.
但哭得也太多了
But it's a bit much.
就像个小孩子
It's like he's a little boy.
眼泪也太多了
A lot of tears.
他在学校里合群吗
Well, did he fit in at school?
有艾什丽·威勒为他铺路 他混对圈子了
Ashley Wheeler made sure he fit in with the right crowd.
她是拉拉队的
She's a cheerleader.
就像我们以前那样 懂吧
Like us in the day, right?
-嗯 -你后来退出了
- Yeah. - Until you quit us.
但他是个怪咖
But he is an odd damn duck.
我感觉他是个同性恋
He seems sorta gay to me.
如果他是凶手 这就说得通了
I mean, that would make sense if he's the one who did it...
因为有时候 兄弟姊妹之间有不伦的感情
because sometimes, when siblings have unnatural affections,
就会发生惨剧
that leads to other things.
-天 你是新闻看太多了吧 -卡米尔·普里克
- God, you watch too much news. - Camille Preaker!
成天瞎推测 被你烦死了
I'm so damn sick of your damn theories.
你欠我一条独家...
You owe me a scoop...
叙旧很愉快
It was nice catching up.
记者妹子
Reporter girl.
我不喜欢她的裙子
I hate her dress.
谢谢
Thank you.
你跟那群蛇蝎妇人在一起干什么呢
What are you doing with those nasty vipers?
受不了
Lord!
见到你真好
I'm so happy to see you.
你妈给我看过你的照片 但...
Your mother shows me pictures of you, but...
是吗 什么照片
She does? What pictures?
她画了你的画像
Well, she paints a picture of you.
她为你骄傲
She's so proud.
我可不信 杰姬
I do not believe you, Jackie.
因为我满口谎言呗
Well, that's 'cause I lie like a rug.
你出落得...
You turned out so...
如此亭亭玉立 秀外慧中
wonderful, smart, beautiful,
前程似锦 勇气过人
successful, and brave.
你确实会说谎 杰姬
You do lie, Jackie.
不 我真心的
No, I mean it.
这话是真心的
I mean it.
你战胜了心魔
You tackled those demons.
我完全没有战胜心魔
My demons are not remotely tackled.
只是暂时歇了一下
They're just mildly concussed.
这就比我们好很多了 不是吗
Well, I'd say that's better than the rest of us isn't it?
你妈怎么样
How's your mama doing?
她很难过
She's sad.
你要是在玛丽安死前认识她就好了
I wish you knew her before Marian.
她以前人很好
She was lovely and...
放荡不羁
frivolous like a kite.
你又在说谎 杰姬
You still lying, Jackie?
不是
I don't think so.
你最好了
You're the best.
我不想把蜘蛛饿死了
I didn't want him to starve.
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
她会抓蚂蚁喂蜘蛛
She stunned ants and fed them to her spiders.
很讨厌
It was nasty,
但这对娜塔莉很好
but it was good for Natalie--
让她到室外来
the outdoors.
听起来感觉她是个野丫头
Sounds like she was a tomboy.
她失踪时 她是在外面玩吗
Was she playing outside when she went missing?
奥维丽公园 大白天
Overly Park-- broad daylight.
我听说
I heard that...
她和安·纳什是好朋友
she was friends with Ann Nash.
后来不是了
Until they weren't.
她们不做朋友 我觉得挺好
Fine by me they fell out.
安的爸爸 很古怪
That dad, he's a strange one.
警方找你谈话了吗
Have the police talked to you?
这种案子 警方一般会审问家人
They usually question the family these kind of cases.
我当时在费城
I was in Philly at the time.
你是要问这事吧
If that's what you're asking.
你儿子呢
What about your son?
我儿子很爱娜塔莉
My son loved Natalie.
他死也不会伤害她
He would've died before hurting her.
你怎么能闯入小死者的房♥间呢
You can't just go into the room of a dead little girl.
你最应该清楚 这是多么冒犯隐私的事
You of all people should know how private, how personal that is.
我只是...
Well, I was just...
我不知道这家人要怎么走出悲痛
I don't know how this family will ever get over it.
我们就没有
We didn't.
去别地挖新闻吧 别打扰这里的人了
Go report somewhere else, and let these people be.
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表