剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
就五分钟
Just five minutes.
然后就带你回家
Then we'll take you home.
我保证
I promise.
来吧 卡米尔
Come on, Camille!
求你了
Please.
棒哎
Yeah!
戴蒙 我们走
Damon, let's go!
天呐 天呐
My God, My God, My God.
他们真来了
They totally came!
我们要打招呼吗
Do we say hello?
交给JC吧
Just let JC handle it.
贾丝汀 你好吗 见到你真好
Justine, how are you? Good to see you.
你们不是说你们不来了吗
I thought you guys said you weren't coming.
这样想就太没脑回路了
I thought that was stupid.
长脑子的人都知道约翰不在意
Anyone with a brain knows that John's cool.
而且 我们不会就这么被人排挤出去
And plus, we're not gonna be fuckin' outcasts.
让一下
Excuse me.
你们几个怎么过来了
What the fuck are y'all doin' here?
你过来才令人惊讶呢
I can't believe you're here.
他竟然露面了
That he showed his face.
你这个贱婊
God, you're such a little bitch.
你什么都不知道 嗑药的贱♥货♥
You don't know anything, you druggy fucker.
好了
Hey, come on.
不管了 别出声
It's OK. Just don't talk.
行了 够了
OK, that's enough. All right?
再见 杀人犯
Bye, murderer!
你再去把自己灌个烂醉吧
Why don't you go drink a little bit more?
滚开
Fuck off.
她就像是想尽办法来招惹我
It's like she goes out of her way to irritate me.
她也这样对待过我
I don't think you're alone in that regard.
采访我的那篇文章什么时候发表
So, how's my article coming along?
老实说 你的采访内容没什么价值
To be honest, you didn't really say anything particularly quote-worthy.
但我已经告诉别人 我的访问会见报了
But I already told people that I'm gonna be in it.
但我改变报道方向了
Yeah, well, I'm on to different stories.
好吧
OK.
比如有人伤了你的耳朵
Like the one about how someone took a chunk out of your ear.
-是娜塔莉吗 -谁告诉你这事的
- Was it Natalie? - Who told you about that?
你这样对我有所隐瞒
With you withholding information like that,
我还怎么让你见报
that's not gonna help you.
我只是不愿回忆这件事
It's just not something I like to remember.
我们走吧 JC不想让我在这里
Let's go. JC doesn't want me here.
如果你想了解娜塔莉
If you want to know about Natalie,
你该去问你妈
you should ask your mom.
另外 谁在乎你的破文章啊
Besides, who really cares about your stupid article, anyway?
现在都没人读报了
Nobody reads the newspaper anymore.
再见 "女童杀手"
See ya later, baby killer.
你们去死吧 都去死吧
Fuck y'all! Fuck all y'all!
好戏开始吧
Get this show on the road, huh?
走 我们去包间
Come on. VIP room!
来吧 来吧
Yes! Yes! Yes!
别推我 凯尔希
Don't push me, Kelsey.
抱歉
Sorry.
你玩过"转盘接力游戏"吗
Have you ever played a game of Rolling Roulette?
没有
No.
我们把迷幻药传下去
We pass... the X around...
-乔迪斯 -谢谢
- Jodes. - Thank you!
药最后在谁嘴里溶解 谁就是赢家
And the tongue it dissolves on last is the lucky winner.
但这是戴蒙的上等货
This is Damon's best shit, though,
所以我们都要尝一下
so we'll all roll a little.
等下啊
Hey, wait a minute.
艾玛
Amma!
多喝点水
Drink lots of water.
该死 艾玛 这才刚玩一会儿呢
Fuck, Amma, the game barely started.
卡米尔是我请来的人 还是我姐姐
Camille's my guest and my sister.
另外 她需要一点欢乐
Plus, she could use a little sunshine.
她的生活已经够糟心了
She's had a pretty shitty life.
跟你们说一句
And just so you know,
我们跟约翰·基恩一样 也痛失过一个姐妹
we have a dead sister just like John Keene,
而她一直没走出伤痛
and she's never, ever dealt with it.
反正我就是给了
Anyway...
你为什么这么做
Why are you doin' this?
你是个北方军家庭的女人
You are a Union woman!
去死吧
Fuck you.
♪你美好到难以置信♪
♪You're just too good to be true♪
♪视线无法从你身上移开♪
♪Can't take my eyes off of you♪
♪你就像人们向往的天堂♪
♪You'd be like heaven to touch♪
♪我很想一亲芳泽♪
♪I want to hold you so much♪
♪爱情终于来临♪
♪At long last love has arrived♪
♪感谢上苍让我活着♪
♪And I thank God I'm alive♪
♪你美好到难以置信♪
♪You're just too good to be true♪
♪视线无法从你身上移开♪
♪Can't take my eyes off of you♪
♪容我说一句 亲爱的 我爱你♪
♪I love you baby and if it's quite all right♪
♪亲爱的 我需要你温暖这寂寞的夜♪
♪I need you baby to warm the lonely nights♪
♪亲爱的 我爱你♪
♪I love you baby♪
♪请相信我的话♪
♪Trust in me when I say♪
我跟你一起走
I'm coming with you.
我想跟你走
I wanna come with you.
滚开
Fuck off. All right?
走
Come on.
这些花好美
These are really beautiful.
我嗑嗨时 喜欢黄色
I love yellow when I'm stoned.
妈妈说不让我跟你走得太近
Mama says I need to be careful around you.
你很危险吗
Are you dangerous?
我们逃离吧
Let's get out of here.
我们逃离吧
Let's get out of here.
我们逃离吧
Let's get out of here.
我们逃离吧
Let's get out of here.
-堪萨斯小子 -警长
- Kansas City. - Chief.
大晚上吃早餐食物
Breakfast for dinner.
-谢谢 杰西 -不客气
- Thank you, Jesse. - My pleasure.
内战时期南方统帅
他在弹尽粮绝时 选择投降 内战就此结束
我得说 我还挺喜欢你穿"罗伯特·李"那一身衣服呢
I gotta say, I really miss seeing you in that Robert E. Lee getup.
战期间著名的南军将领 打过多次胜仗
首先 我上次扮的是"石墙杰克逊"
First off, I was Stonewall Jackson.
我宁愿被自己人干掉 也不愿做懦夫投降
I'd rather die under friendly fire than surrender like a coward.
我了解你越多 就越不想了解下去
The more I know about you, the less I want to know.
这就是风谷镇对人的影响
That's Wind Gap for ya.
但你明天就可以打道回府了
But you're gonna be goin' home tomorrow.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why is that?
屠宰场的墨西哥工人证实基恩
Mexican worker at the hog farm ID'ed Keene
就是把死者自行车扔进濒海湖的人
as the guy who dumped the bike in the lagoon.
不是吧
No shit.
必须是好事啊
Good shit.
等不及要离开这里了
Can't wait to get out of here.
我总是闷得慌
I'm bored all the time.
所以我才如此行事
That's why I act the way I do.
我知道我有时很作
I know I can be a little off.
你小时候受女生欢迎吗
Did girls like you growin' up?
男生很容易搞定
I mean, boys are easy.
你只要任由他们对你胡来就行了
You just let 'em do stuff to you.
你不该任由他们这样对你
You shouldn't let them do that.
你任由他们对你胡来时
When you let them do it to you...
其实是他们吃亏
you're really doin' it to them.
这段关系由你掌控 他们会喜欢你
You have the control, and... they like you.
女生就不一样了
It's not the same with girls.
我可以任意摆布她们 但是...
I mean, I can get them to do what I want, but...
她们不喜欢我
they don't like me.
令人畏惧比受人爱戴要更安全
It's safer to be feared than loved.
马基雅维利名言
Machiavelli.
意大利政♥治♥思想家和历史学家
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表