剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
Then say the words. "I didn't kill my sister."
你只是想取材写报道
You just want a story--
你杀了那俩女孩 才是精彩的报道
Hey, you killin' little girls is what I'm supposed to want.
而我感觉你背后还有故事
Something tells me you got another story.
-没有 -好吧
- No. - All right. OK.
那为什么杀死娜塔莉
So... why kill Natalie?
安 我能想通
I mean, Ann I understand.
她就是个小贱♥货♥ 她伤害了你妹妹
She was a nasty little cunt. She hurt your sister.
说不定我也会那样做 但为什么杀娜塔莉呢
I might have done the same thing, but Natalie?
掐断气管的瞬间...
Feeling the windpipe snap--
她没法抓挠我 因为她总是咬指甲
She couldn't scratch me because she always bit her nails.
没错
That's right.
拔牙很简单
The teeth were easy.
屠宰场有工具
We had tools at the hog farm.
一般是把猪的牙齿拔光 这样猪就不能咬人了
Pull the pig teeth out so they can't bite you.
拔♥出♥来♥的感觉很爽
Feels good when they come out.
那种解脱感
The release.
为什么杀小女孩
Why kill little girls?
我想强♥奸♥她们 但我不允许自己这么干
I want to rape them, but I won't let myself
因为我没法控制那种欲望
because I can't control the desire,
所以我就杀了她们
so I kill them instead.
将欲望毁灭掉
Destroy the desire.
我以为杀死安就足够了
I thought Ann would be enough for me,
但我真正想要的人是娜塔莉
but it was Natalie that I really wanted.
瞧 我也可以说故事
See, I can tell stories, too.
如果你想这么写 就这么写吧 我不在乎
Use that one if you like. I truly don't give a shit.
还有一个版本
Or how about this one?
哥哥太想念死去的妹妹了
A brother misses his sister so bad that he...
甚至想殉葬
he wants to die...
但这个版本太没吸引力了 还是用之前那个版本吧
but that's boring as shit, right? So, spin another.
你无法走出伤痛 对吧
You don't come back from this, huh?
她涂指甲油了
Her fingernails were painted...
她的尸体被发现时 有人...
When they found her, someone...
有人给她涂了指甲油
someone painted her fingernails.
娜塔莉绝不会涂指甲油
Natalie would never do that.
你逗我呢
You're kidding me.
一群屠夫听女权主义民谣歌♥手的歌♥
Feminist folk singers for a bunch of pig slaughterers.
我没杀娜塔莉
I didn't kill Natalie.
我知道
I know.
你真美
You're beautiful.
失礼了 我就是单纯地赞赏而已
I'm sorry. That, just-- it's a compliment, all right.
别想歪了
Don't get any ideas.
你也别往歪处想
So are you.
我要么开去警局
Either I drive myself into the station,
要么就直接开进湖里自杀了
or I drive straight into a lake.
别瞎说了
Stop.
你不能这样去接受审讯
OK, you cannot go into an interrogation like this.
你会被生吞活剥了
They'd eat you alive.
我不在乎被警方拘捕
I don't care if they arrest me.
我都不在乎我被处以死刑
I don't care if they execute me.
我已经哀莫大于心死了
I was dead the minute it happened.
才不是
No, you're not.
你也是
You are too.
去你的
Fuck you.
那就证明你的心没死吧 卡米尔
Go ahead, Camille. Prove you're not dead.
谢谢
Thank you.
伍德贝利医院
艾玛·克莱林 9岁
母亲 奥多拉·克莱林
艾玛·克莱林
胃管是什么
What's a G-tube?
喂食管
It's a feeding tube.
患者不能进食时 直接插♥进♥胃部
It's inserted through the tummy when the patients can't eat,
这样妈妈就能直接把食物送进胃里了
so Mom could put food right into the stomach.
诊断
间歇性持续腹痛 恶心呕吐
长♥期♥慢性疲劳症
我的天呐
Jesus Christ.
艾玛·克莱林
比尔·维克里
追查到嫌犯位置了 你来吗
嫌犯目前位于"旅途旅馆"
Suspect's been located at the El Camino Motel...
你向北开15英里就到了
15 miles north of your position.
孩子们 别大声敲门
Girls, please don't knock so loudly.
抱歉 克莱林夫人 艾玛在家吗
Sorry, Mrs. Crellin. Is Amma here?
艾玛身体不适
Amma is under the weather.
有什么事吗
What is this concerning?
我们就是想告诉她 约翰·基恩的事
We just wanted to tell her about John Keene.
警方马上就去抓他了 夫人
They're about to arrest him, ma'am.
凶手被绳之以法 我们都很高兴
Well, I'm sure we're all happy to see justice done.
艾玛也会松一口气
Amma will be relieved.
今天别再过来找她了
And please don't come back again today.
白莲婊
Bitch.
你觉得我会长成什么样子 妈妈
What do you think I'll be, Mama,
长大以后是什么样子
when-- when I grow up?
你觉得我会有自己的孩子吗
Do you think I'll have kids?
不好说
I don't know.
我怎么知道
How would I know?
离现在还远着呢
It's years off.
-你觉得... -远着呢
- Do you think.. - Years.
我不会长大吗
I won't grow up?
所以你才一直不让我长大吗
Is that why you want me to stay little?
这样我就不会像玛丽安那样了吗
So I won't be like Marian?
你就像玛丽安
You are like Marian.
不 我没有那么好
No. I'm not as good.
跟本没法超越一个死人
You can never be as good as someone dead.
别说话了
Hush, hush.
你发烧说胡话呢
That's fever-talk.
就喝一点
Just a little.
真乖
Good girl.
我马上就回来
I'll be back in a little.
你好好休息
You rest...
把手♥机♥给我
and let me have your cellphone.
你的另一部手♥机♥
The other one.
卡米尔明天就走了
Camille leaves tomorrow,
一切就又会回到从前那样了
and things will go back to the way they were.
我喜欢卡米尔在这里
I like Camille here.
喝些水 睡一觉 等酒劲过了再走
Why don't you just drink some water and sleep it off, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
我那天看到这个了
I saw this the other day.
我能看吗
Can I look?
没事 卡米尔
It's OK, Camille.
让我看看吧
Let me see.
约翰 没人见过
John... nobody sees.
我看到了
I do.
没事 卡米尔
It's OK, Camille.
让我看一下
Let me see you.
脱给我看
Let me see you.
别怕
It's OK.
到处都是吗
Is it everywhere?
做♥爱♥
"Laid...
耗尽
Drained...
樱桃
Cherry...
病
Sick...
消失
Gone..."
你在读我
You're reading me.
错误
"Wrong...
坠落
Falling...
淘气
Wicked..."
没事
It's OK.
别怕
It's OK.
多严重
How bad?
非常严重
Very bad.
真可怜
Poor thing.
那好吧
All right, then.
去放松一下吧
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表