剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
前情提要
看来我们抓到真凶了
Looks like we caught our killer.
不管发生了什么 我不纠缠了
Whatever happened, I'm done.
我看了玛丽安的病历
I read Marian's medical file.
你就袖手旁观吗
And you just let it happen.
我妈又故技重施了
My mom is doing it again.
我得解决好这件事
And I need to take care of it.
艾玛
Amma!
"家政女王"般的葬礼
Goddamn Martha Stewart funeral.
如果你死后
What if, after you die,
一部分灵魂上了天堂 另一部分留在了人间
part of you goes to heaven and part of you stays here?
真是"年度好妈妈"
Goddamn Mother of the Year.
守护在亲人身边呢
Just to see how things turn out?
然后她把尸体烧了
And then she burned her.
守护你 守护妈妈
For you? For Mama?
火葬了
Cremated.
乳汁
亲爱的 来坐下
Hello, darling. Sit down.
一起吃晚餐
Have dinner with us.
今天是个特别的日子
Special occasion.
我给你准备了餐具
I set a place for you.
"特别日子"应该吃蛋糕 妈妈
"Occasion" means cake, Mama.
你答应过我的
You promised.
基恩那个年轻人已经被捕了
Now that the Keene boy's arrested,
女孩们终于安全了
our little girl is finally safe.
这种如释重负感无以言表
I-- I can't even say the relief I feel.
是啊 终于圆♥满♥解决了
Yep. All is well at last.
是吗
Is it?
我不觉得约翰·基恩是凶手
I don't think John Keene is a killer.
想到你会这么想了
Of course you don't.
卡米尔 坐下
Camille, sit down.
坐 下
Sit. Down.
这表示你很快就要回圣路易斯了
I suppose this means you'll be heading back to St. Louis shortly.
报道结束了
Story's over.
我希望他被判死刑
I hope he gets the death penalty.
女童杀手 基恩
Babykiller Keene.
事实是 密苏里州是第五大死刑执行率最高的州
Turns out, Missouri is the fifth most productive state in terms of carrying out executions.
我们不得不停下...
We had to stop. It was--
液体问题引起了争议 好像...
The fluid was controversial. I think--
好像是该液体在杀人方面存在瑕疵
Yeah, I think it wasn't killing people well enough.
总之
Well, in any case.
我刚看报道说 这是从罗马尼亚进口来的
I just read that we import it from Romania.
-液体 -注射死刑用的液体
- Fluid? - For lethal injection, sweet.
注射 像我有时注射那样吗
Needles. Like the needles I get sometimes?
完全不同 像是给猫打一针安乐死那种
Very different. Like putting a cat to sleep.
我希望他会被判注射死刑
Well, I hope he gets the needle.
你猜我是哪一个希腊女神 卡米尔
Guess which Greek goddess I am, Camille.
我好像不是很了解希腊的女神
I guess I'm not really up on my goddesses.
我是珀耳塞福涅I'm... Persephone.
宙斯之女 被冥王看中后绑♥架♥到冥界结婚
冥后
Queen of the Underworld.
她嫁给了那个
She's married to that...
大块头
big dude.
宙斯的哥哥 冥界之王
哈迪斯Hades.
他掌管冥界 但她才是执掌刑罚的人
He runs Hell, but she's in charge of punishment.
但我很可怜珀尔塞福涅
But I feel sorry for Persephone
因为即使她回到人间时
because even when she's back with the living,
人们还是惧怕她 因为她曾在阴间待过
they're afraid of her... because of where she's been.
很有意思吧
Kinda funny, huh?
人间有多少
How many stories they have
公主需要逃出巫婆魔爪的故事
where princesses need to get rescued from witches.
就连风口镇都有这样的故事
Wind Gap has one, even.
林中的"白衣女人"会抓走小女孩
Little girls yanked from the woods by the Woman in White.
我不喜欢这个故事
I don't like that one.
太贴近身边情况了吗
Too close to home?
如果约翰死了或我死了 你会更伤心吗
Would you be more sad if John died or I died?
我不想让任何人死
I don't want anybody to die.
-风口镇死的人够多了 -没错
- Wind Gap has too much death as it is. - Hear, hear.
卡米尔 赶紧吃饭吧
Camille, that food's not gonna eat itself.
还是说 你感觉不适
Or aren't you feelin' well?
就是有点不在状态
Just a... little off.
你的主编肯定很高兴 他手下无畏的女记者要回去了
Your editor must be excited about getting his intrepid girl reporter back.
你下一篇报道要写什么
What will you work on next?
换换题材 写点开心的事吧
Maybe something... more upbeat for a change.
总之
In any case,
你从哪来 回哪去 他肯定很高兴
I'm sure he's happy to have you back where you belong.
妈
Mama...
我在想镇上发生了这么多可怕的事
I was thinkin' that with everything goin' on in town, all the trouble,
也许让艾玛跟我去圣路易斯住一段时间比较好
it might be nice to have Amma come stay with me in St. Louis for a while.
换个环境可能对她有好处
Little change of pace might do her good.
怎么说呢
Well.
你的建议非常棒
That is a truly remarkable suggestion.
你的邀请太暖心了
It's a wonderful offer, dear.
但这可不能 她马上就要开学了
But impossible. She's... starting school soon.
我觉得去看看圣路易斯的大拱门挺好的
I think it would be nice to see that big ol' arch.
你们俩已经说好了吗
Did you two discuss this already?
没有 我就是觉得...
No. I just thought that--
艾玛
Amma.
你的脸色变红了
Your color is high.
你发烧了吗
Are you feverish?
天呐 你太烫了
God. You're as hot as an oven.
-我想吃蛋糕 -不 你得卧床休息
- I want cake. - No, you have to lie down.
-我想吃蛋糕 -我稍后拿蛋糕给你吃
- I want cake. - I will bring you cake later.
你吃饭吧 卡米尔
Please eat, Camille.
-明早再告别 -我想要蛋糕
- We'll say our goodbyes in the morning. - I want cake.
来 亲爱的
Come on, sweet.
走 亲爱的 我们走
Come on, sweet. Come on.
给你蛋糕吃
You can have cake.
晚餐还没吃完 卡米尔
Dinner is not finished, Camille.
妈
Ma.
-妈 -奥多拉
- Mama! - Adora!
妈 天呐
Mama. God.
救我
Help me.
-怎么了 亲爱的 -我不知道
- What's going on, sweetheart? - I don't know.
-起来 -扶她起来
- OK, come on. - Lift her up.
-怎么了 -妈妈在这里 坚持住
- What's going on? - Mama's here. Hold on.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 妈
I don't know, Mama.
没事 没事 亲爱的
It's all right. It's OK. It's all right, dear.
-有我呢 -好
- I got you. - OK.
你可以进来了 亲爱的
You may come in, darlin'.
把衣服脱了
Take your clothes off.
你看不用担心 不用反抗 是多么舒服啊
Do you see how nice it is not to have to worry or fight?
-享受别人的照顾就行了 -嗯
- Just to let yourself be looked after? - Yeah.
这对我们俩来说都好 不是吗
This will be good for both of us. Don't you think?
对
Yes.
张嘴 亲爱的
Open, darling.
你真乖
You are such a good girl.
还要 妈
More, Mama.
好
Yes.
好好休息吧
Now rest.
我去把晚上的药给你调出来
I'll fix your dosage for the night.
-睡得可还安稳 小子 -带我来这里干什么
- How'd you sleep, son? - Why am I even here?
问题是 约翰
Well... ...the thing is, John,
你女友艾什丽把你供出来了
your girl, Ashley, she gave you up.
她说我是凶手
So, she-- she said I did it?
还是她觉得我是凶手
Or she thinks I did it?
她给我们看了证据 你觉得是什么
She led us to evidence. What do you think that was?
我不知道
I got no idea.
她在我这里得不到爱
She wasn't gettin' what she wanted from me.
有时候 你不跟一个人分手
Sometimes you stay with somebody, and the only reason is
就只因为你没那个精力去分手
because you don't have the energy to go through ending it....
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表