剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
他说他感觉自己是众矢之的
He says he feels like he has a bullseye on his back.
你怎么看
What do you think?
有些感性 说哭就哭 不太可能是凶手
Little sensitive. Cries at the drop of a hat. Unlikely.
另外 即使他的家一团糟
Besides, even if his family's messed up,
他杀了最疼爱的妹妹
he kills his beloved sister?
-这也说不通 -没错
- It doesn't make any sense. - True.
尽管她没被猥亵
She wasn't molested, though.
你排除他是疑犯了吗
So, have you eliminated him as a suspect,
还是说他还有嫌疑
or is he still active?
-不是吧 -是的
- Seriously? - Seriously.
-真有你的 -我在这里是贱民
- Seriously. - I'm a pariah here.
维克里 他把我当成威胁
Vickery, he thinks I'm a threat,
这里的村民 对我憎恶至极
the folks around here, they fuckin' hate me.
我不知道的事 没法了解
I don't know what I don't know.
因为你不是这里的人
That's 'cause you're not from here.
那就给我科普一下吧
So enlighten me.
你想让我怎么给你科普 警官
How do you suggest I do that, Officer?
带我转一下风口镇 讲讲这里的历史
Show me around Wind Gap. Give me some history.
我们这里以前没有被拔光牙齿的尸体
Well, we don't have any toothless corpses in our past,
-如果你要问这个 -我不是这个意思
- if that's your angle. - That's not what I'm saying.
也许以前有些旧案 能翻出一些隐秘的动机
It could be some old crime that leads to a hidden motive,
一些积怨
something's been festering.
我有什么好处
What do I get out of it?
除了我这个帅哥陪你之外吗
Other than my charming company?
我会回答你三个问题
I'll answer three questions for you.
好了 打烊了
All right, boys, let's get out of here.
走吧
Let's go.
你喝够没
You done drinkin'?
以前高中时 这里就是"圣地"
Back in high school, this was the place.
聚会场所
This was party central.
这里就像是中西部地区的《蝇王》It was like the Midwest Lord of the Flies,
讲述了一群六岁至十二岁的儿童
二战时 在撤退途中因飞机失事被困在一座荒岛上
起先和平相处 后互相残杀的故事
篝火晚会啊 饮酒作乐啊
with bonfires and drinkin' and...
相互爱抚
heavy petting.
我能想象你这么做
Yeah. I can picture you doing that.
把男孩们灌倒 勾引他们
Outdrinkin' the boys, leading 'em on.
我来猜下 你那时候就是《牧师的女儿》So let me guess. You were like a preacher's daughter?
描绘怀春女子因性的萌动而生出美好的感情
以形而上的肉感美取胜
白富美 外加冰雪聪明
Looks, money, and brains?
在这座小镇上 白富美能够混得很好
Well, looks and money will get you pretty far in this town.
-冰雪聪明呢 -那会让你离开这里
- And brains? - That'll get you out of this town.
你当初为什么离开
So why'd you leave?
你真有意思
You're funny.
-那就问得深入一些 -好
- OK. Let's dig deep here. - OK.
最喜欢的颜色 最喜欢的冰淇淋
Favorite color? Favorite ice cream?
最爱的季节
Favorite season?
-你有这个心理准备吗 -我能承受住
- Can you handle it? - Yeah, I can handle it.
黑色
Black.
咖啡味 还有 冬天
Coffee. And winter.
-没人喜欢冬天 -我喜欢
- No one likes winter. - I like winter.
-白天变得很短 我喜欢 -为什么
- It gets dark early. I like that. - Why?
因为我喜欢黑夜
Because I like the night, all right?
别纠缠了
Leave me alone.
-你别纠缠我了 -别再盯着我看了
- You leave me alone. - No. Stop lookin' at me.
-别再撩我了 你不是我的菜 -好吧
- Stop hittin' on me. You're not my type. - OK.
-我懂了 -我不喜欢你这款
- I know. - You're not.
该死
Shit.
"屌♥丝哥"
Dick.
最近怎样啊 "屌♥丝哥"
How's it goin', Dickie boy?
-很好 你呢 -我很好
- Good. How you doin'? - I'm good.
*卡米尔和屌♥丝哥*
*Ca-mille and Dick-ie*
*坐在树上*
*Sit-tin' in a tree*
"亲亲...*
*K-I-S-S--*
*做♥爱♥...*
*F-U-C-K-I-N-G*
"很有意思"
That's cute.
别闹了
Now, just stop. All right?
你不是待在家吗
I thought you were stayin' in?
现在看来 奥多拉的女儿都很会说谎 对吧
Well, I guess you can't trust Adora's girls, now, can you?
你说你要上♥床♥睡觉
When you said you were going to bed,
我不知道你是上他的床啊
I didn't know it was with him.
"屌♥丝哥"
Dick.
你什么时候
When are you...
你什么时候带我们去兜风啊
When are you gonna take us for a ride, huh?
那我得先逮捕你们
I'd have to arrest you first.
戴手铐什么啊
Handcuffs and all?
很撩人啊
Sexy.
-你们知道宵禁... -话说
- You girls know about the curfew-- - So...
你们俩在约会 还是什么啊
are you guys dating now, or what?
因为我听说卡米尔特别受欢迎呢
'Cause I heard Camille's a real hot ticket.
反正以前是
Or she was.
你该听听那些事 "屌♥丝哥" 特别风♥骚♥
You should hear the stories, Dick. They're pretty hot.
-艾玛 -让她说说那些男孩
- Amma. - Ask her about the boys.
-艾玛 -撩过那么多汉子
- Amma. - All the boys.
艾玛
Amma.
姑娘们 我们得走了
All right, ladies, we gotta get goin'.
"跟你们见面很愉快"
As always, it was a real pleasure.
他真有绅士风度啊
Isn't he a gentleman?
破不了案
Can't solve a crime,
但能帮我姐上他的破车
but can help my sister to his crappy-ass car.
-行了 够了 -你要打我吗
- Look, that's enough. OK? - You gonna hit me?
你想让我打你吗
Yeah, you want me to?
展现出危险的一面啊 就像妈妈说的那样
Be dangerous. Be dangerous like Mama said.
你可以在这里杀死我 但是呢
You could kill me right here, and you know what?
"屌♥丝哥"还是破不了案
Dickie boy still couldn't figure it out.
艾玛 回家吧
Amma, go home.
-走 -行了 回家吧
- Go. - All right, go home. OK?
玩得开心
Have fun.
玩得开心 卡米尔
Have fun, Camille.
诺兰
Nolan!
速度溜冰 傻♥逼♥们
Speed-racin' motherfuckers!
来 我帮你
Here, let me get that.
可恶 好了 好了
Shit. I got it. I got it.
我自己来吧
All right? Just--
她勾搭上警探了
She's fucking some detective.
我还是走回家吧
I think I'm gonna walk, all right?
-你确定吗 -我没事
- You sure? - I'm good.
美女们
Pretty ladies!
别这么害羞嘛
Come on, don't be so shy.
再见 卡米尔
Bye, Camille!
我给你留了啤酒呢
I got a beer with your name on it.
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表