剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
约翰
John.
进来
Come in.
很抱歉这么乱
I'm so sorry about the mess.
只要你想 你可以当模特了
You could've been a model, ya know?
-我不这么觉得 -你可以啊
- I highly doubt that. - No, you could have.
我一直想长大后成为你
I always wanted to be like you when I was growing up.
你是镇上的传奇人物
You're a legend around here.
还有更好的榜样让你效仿
There are far better women to aspire to.
在风口镇 也就只有你了
Not in Wind Gap, there aren't.
我以前常会想起你
I used to think about you.
我想象你住在豪♥宅♥里 留着小卷发
I pictured you in a big mansion with a few curly tops,
还有一个投资银行家丈夫
and a big investment banker husband.
听起来不错
That sounds nice.
你对那两个死者有哪些了解
So, what can you tell me about the girls?
直奔主题啊
Straight to business, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
OK.
她们特别讨人喜欢
They were darling little girls.
很听话 很乖巧
Very well-behaved. Sweet little things.
就像是上帝选了风口镇最美好的两个女孩
It's like God plucked the very best girls from Wind Gap
带到天堂陪伴祂一样
to take to heaven for his own.
你为什么关掉
Hey, why'd you do that?
因为你这是浪费我的时间
Because you were just wasting my time.
不 我
No, I--
好吧
OK.
我就是想保护约翰
I was just tryin' to protect John.
他已经受到很大伤害了
He's already been hurt enough.
他为什么需要保护
Why does he need your protection?
你觉得是他干的吗
Do you think he did it?
不 当然不是了
No. Of course not.
他绝不会做出那样的事
He would never do something like that.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为那样会让他出名
Because it would make him popular.
谢谢 约翰
Thank you, John.
你怀念当拉拉队员的时候吗
Do you ever miss cheerleading?
该死
Shit.
-抽筋[腹部阵痛] -大姨妈来了吗
- Cramps. - That time of the month?
我小腿抽筋了 贱♥人♥
My calf, bitch.
谢谢
Thank you.
你按♥摩♥完她
When you're done with her,
来给我按
I'll go next.
滚吧 凯蒂
Fuck off, Katie.
可以了 贝卡 谢了
I'm good, Becca. Thank you.
你确定不是月经阵痛吗
You sure it wasn't the other cramps?
理查德来电
家常意面配红酒怎么样
How 'bout homemade sauce with pasta and red wine?
比之前有点诚意
I mean, it's progress.
你来定时间
You just tell me when.
家常意面 这表示你会亲自下厨吗
So, homemade. Does that mean you're gonna cook?
必须啊 在我家小厨房♥里露一手
You bet I will, in my fancy kitchen.
前提是你不介意在床上吃晚餐
I mean, that is if you don't mind having dinner in bed.
你花招真多啊
Well, that's very convenient of you.
你猜我们今天有什么发现
Guess what we found today?
多亏了你妈
Thanks to your mom.
她连草坪都祸害
Even the lawn is not safe from her.
需要我让她把车移开吗
Shall I ask her to move it?
别让邻居看笑话了
Why cause a scene?
我买♥♥了护手霜 放在你浴室
I left your hand cream in the bathroom.
-你买♥♥了 -当然了
- You got it. - Of course I did.
你是在他们发现安·纳什的自行车之前还是之后买♥♥的
Was that before or after they found Ann Nash's bike down at the factory?
这是公事
Well, that was a business matter.
跟你无关
It did not concern you.
两起杀人案的第一件证物
The first piece of material evidence in a double homicide
当然跟我有关了
certainly does concern me.
你都已经知道了 也没必要跟我生气了
Now you know about it, so there's no reason to be upset with me.
卡米尔 你妈想让你把车...
Camille, your mother would like you to move your car--
他们先通知了警方还是你
Was the first call they made to the police, or you?
我听说鲍勃·纳什也去了
I heard that Bob Nash was there.
他看到那辆自行车后 有什么反应
What was his reaction when he saw the bike?
你这是在采访我吗
Are you interviewing me?
对 算是吧
Yeah. Yeah, I guess I am.
我是你母亲
I'm your mother.
我不是什么爆料的路人 我...
I'm not a-- a-- a source, I'm--
你肯定通过其它方式打探到消息了
I'm sure you found other ways to get your information.
谢谢你的护手霜
Thanks for the hand cream.
不客气
You're welcome.
她在我们家待得够久了
I believe she's outstayed her welcome.
你一直表现得非常大度 亲爱的
You've been more than tolerant, dear.
谢谢
Thank you.
请把你这种想法传达给她
Let her know how you feel about it, please.
我约了哈非亚医生见面
I have an appointment with Dr. Hafia.
你叫什么
What's your name?
理查德·威尔斯
Richard Willis.
威尔斯
Willis?
我想了解来这里的人 都是哪一类人
I'm trying to get a handle on the personality type that might come in here.
这可能有助于我破案
It might help me get somewhere on this case I'm investigating.
来这里的不只有一类人
There isn't any one type that we see here.
有些人患有潜在心理疾病
Some of them are suffering from underlying psychological problems
比如抑郁症 精神病 躁郁症
such as depression, psychosis, bipolar disorder.
而这里的大多数患者
And then a lot of our patients are just trying to
只是想缓解创伤或压力造成的伤痛
distract from painful feelings resulting from trauma or stress.
太宽泛了
That's a pretty wide net.
我说了 没有典型一类人
Like I said, nothing typical.
但如果一个人进了这里
But if a person was to end up in a place like this,
他们肯定走过极端
their behavior would have to be pretty severe?
人们出现问题才会来这里
Well, people come in here in a crisis.
有些患者会冲动 具有攻击性
Our patients can be impulsive and aggressive,
但很少会出现暴♥力♥行为
but they are very rarely violent.
不管他们有什么情况
Whatever is going on with them,
他们会发泄在自己身上 而非他人
they take it out on themselves more than other people.
你怀念当拉拉队员的时候吗
Do you ever miss cheerleading?
所以你觉得凶手是为了出名才杀人吗
So, is that why you think that the killer is doing this, for popularity?
还有其它原因吗
What other reason is there?
机灵鬼
Cubby!
文章写得怎么样了
What's the story?
可能会有突破性进展
Well, potential break.
他们在满是猪粪的濒海湖里捞出了死者的自行车
They pulled the bicycle of the first victim out of a lagoon of pig shit.
我靠 你当时在场吗
Holy fuck! Were you there?
不在 我母亲在
No. My mother was.
把家人当爆料线人 新闻学上怎么说
What does the book of journalism say about using a family member as a source?
这叫"匿名消息"
They're called "Anonymous sources."
好吧 为什么有人会把死者的自行车
Right. Why would someone hide the bicycle
藏到浅浅的粪池里
in a shallow pool of pig shit,
除非凶手是白♥痴♥ 不然就是有人想栽赃嫁祸
unless they were stupid or trying to frame someone?
你觉得是当地村民了
So, you think it's someone from town.
也许吧 大家都认为凶手是个男人
Maybe. Everybody thinks that a man is behind this
没人调查女人
and no one's looking at the women.
因为这不符合作案特征
No, 'cause it doesn't fit the profile.
女人不会选择这么暴♥力♥的方式杀人
Women don't kill like that, that violent.
总会有人这么做
Until they do.
自己去倒
Get it yourself.
你怎么没去上班
Why aren't you in the office?
因为我家老婆子不让我去
'Cause the old ball and chain won't let me.
她把我困住了
She's got me tied to the bed.
我现在就是困兽之斗
That's what an animal I am in the sack.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你好吗 我很担心你
How are you? I'm worried about you.
我没事 我就是很盼望回家
I'm fine, I'm just looking forward to coming home.
而我此刻就在我从小住到大的卧室里
Which is a weird thing to say when you're sitting
这么说挺不是那么回事的
in the bedroom you grew up in.
对你影响越来越大了吧
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表