剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
你不再了解这里的人了
You don't know the people here anymore.
信我 我了解
Yeah, believe me, I do.
你都几个月没联♥系♥我了
I haven't heard from you in months!
结果你就突然出现
And you just show up
四处询问这么可怕变♥态♥的问题
askin' such horrible, morbid questions,
搞得大家不得安宁
stirring everyone up.
在外面过夜
Staying out all night.
好了 妈 拜托
Look, Mama, please.
别说了 妈 别说了
Stop, Mama. Look, stop.
对不起
I'm sorry, OK?
我道歉
I'm sorry.
老实说 也没什么 我就是出去转了一圈
Honestly, it was nothin', I just-- I went for a drive.
我就是太累了 于是安全起见 停车休息了
I was... beat, so I-- I pulled over to be safe.
很欠考虑...
S-- It was stupid, so...
你在车里过夜了
You spent the night in the car?
有人看见你了吗
Did anyone see you?
没人看见我
No. No one saw me.
我来搜集素材的事
Look, and about my story--
我不该说什么
I shouldn't have said anything.
你知道
You know...
你知道我没法谈这种事
You know I can't have that kind of talk around here.
我就是想让你知道
I just want you to understand that I--
我没想回来给你惹麻烦
I didn't come back to cause any problems.
这不是我的初衷
That wasn't my intention.
要吃鸡蛋吗
Are you ready for some eggs?
请准备好身份证
谢谢
Thank you.
巴比 进来
Bobby. Come on.
抱歉 家里只有饮料了
Sorry, Kool-Aid's all I got left.
没事 谢谢
No, that's fine. Thank you.
也谢谢你肯跟我交谈
And thank you for speaking with me.
娜塔莉的事引起了这么大关注
With all the attention on Natalie,
我觉得有必要提醒大家
I think it's... important to remind people that...
安是第一个受害者
Ann was first.
嗯
Yeah.
我们去卧室谈吧
We should talk in the bedroom.
谢谢
Thank you.
我放一下 可以吗
You mind if I just set this...
放吧
Yeah.
我记一下
Just...
安 她
Ann, she'd been...
去年一个夏天都在骑自行车
riding her bike all last summer,
绕着街区 转啊转啊
just ride around, around the block.
我妻子不准她骑太远
My wife wouldn't let her go no further
因为我们跟其他人一样 都是称职的好父母
'cause we're protective parents, like anybody.
当然 你密切关注着她
Sure, you kept tabs on her.
-对 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
开学之前
So... just 'fore school starts up,
她求我们让她骑去艾米丽家
she begs to ride over to her friend Emily's house.
不远
Not far...
但我们一般不让她自己骑过去
but we usually wouldn't let her,
但她一直撒娇闹人
but... she's whining.
最终 我老婆拗不过她 就同意了
So my wife finally gets fed up and says, "Fine."
安没去到那里
Ann never got there.
艾米丽的家
To Emily's.
她七点离开 大概是
She left around seven, must've been...
八点了 我们才意识到
eight o'clock 'fore we realized.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
十条街的位置吧 她被劫走了
Somewhere in those ten blocks, they got her.
我老婆
My wife...
无法原谅自己
could never forgive herself.
我想跟她谈一谈
I would love a chance to speak with her?
你老婆
Your wife.
她在店里
She's at the store.
我可以帮你问下 但是她
I'll ask, but she's not--
这件事
This thing--
她自此就变了一个人
She hasn't been the same.
爸爸
Daddy?
我还是很饿 我能...
I'm still hungry. Can I make--
门关着时 你要怎么做 阿曼达
What do you do when that door's closed, Amanda?
-敲门 -你敲门
- I knock? - You knock.
你下次忘记敲门 我就给你记一过
Next time you forget, it's goin' on your chart.
出去
Go.
她知道不该这样
She knows better.
安这个孩子 她很率真 但她很聪明
Thing about Ann, she was plain, but she was smart.
她自己这么做的
She... did for herself.
你当时在家吗
So were you here when it happened?
安去艾米丽家的时候
When Ann left for Emily's?
我当时正从海地的公♥司♥开回家
I was driving back from my office in Hayti.
一个小时的车程
It's about an hour away, and--
别记下来 你为什么要记这个
Don't write that down. Why are you writing that down?
怎么了
I'm sorry?
这里的人不喜欢我们 因为我们做事我行我素
People 'round here don't like us 'cause we keep to ourselves,
但这不代表我会伤害孩子
but that doesn't mean I hurt my kid.
不不 我没有这个意思 纳什先生
No, no, no, I wasn't suggesting that, Mr. Nash.
我就是想知道 你当天是否见过她一面
I was just wondering if you had a chance to see her that day.
早上见过
In the mornin'.
但四个孩子 闹哄哄的...
But four kids, it gets hectic. I--
我不记得我们说了什么
I don't remember what we said.
你想知道我的猜测吗
You know what I think?
这是基佬干的 因为他没强♥奸♥她
A faggot did it. 'Cause he didn't rape her.
警♥察♥说 这很少见
And the cops say that's unusual.
我倒觉得这是不幸中的万幸
I'd say it's the only blessin' we got.
我宁愿她被杀 也不愿她被强♥奸♥
I'd rather him... kill her than rape her.
这是她
That's her.
你看
See?
她很任性
She was a willful thing.
拍这张照片的前一晚
Night before that picture was took,
我老婆想用卷发器给她卷头发
my wife wants to put her hair in rollers,
而安不喜欢那样
and Ann wasn't having any of it,
于是她就把头发给剪了
so she chops her hair off instead.
她没让他好过
She gave him hell.
她没那个人好过
She gave that guy hell.
这么说 你觉得他有隐情
So you got a feeling about him.
他老婆不在
His wife wasn't around.
感觉是离开了
It looks like she left.
他不太愿意多谈这点
He was kind of cagey about it.
-也许是觉得不好意思说 毕竟是家丑 -好吧
- Could be embarrassed, private, you know. - Yeah.
他说
He says that...
人们指责他
people are pointing the finger at him.
你觉得他有嫌疑吗
Do you think he's a suspect?
说不好 他很不对劲 这点肯定
I don't know. I mean, he's odd, for sure.
但我继续调查吧
But... I'll do some diggin'.
好 好 继续查下去
Good good. Follow it up.
家里一切都好吧
Things at home, they're all right?
卡米尔
Camille?
-家里 -是啊 跟你的家人
- At home? - Yeah, with your family.
嗯 他们很好 好极了
Yeah, I mean, they're peachy. They're great.
这就好
OK, well... ...
有问题 再联♥系♥我吧
you call me if you need me.
好
I will.
代我向艾琳问好
Tell Eileen I said hello.
好
Will do.
-好 -好
- All right. - OK.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye-bye.
她让我向你问好
She sends her best.
你最好是对的
You'd better be right.
就算你看过《菲尔医生》
Just because you've seen Dr. Phil
心理咨♥询♥节目
不代表你自己就真是医生了
doesn't make you a real doctor.
你们不能给拿走
You can't take that stuff.
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表