剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
牙龈上和面颊内的痕迹
Marks on the gums and inside the cheeks
表明了牙齿是被钳子拔下来的
indicate that the teeth were removed by pliers.
什么样的钳子
What kind of pliers?
家用钳
Household pliers.
尖嘴钳
Sharp-edged pliers.
拔牙很难吗
How hard is it to pull a tooth?
需要肌肉力量
It takes a muscle.
孩子牙齿更容易拔一些
Baby teeth come out a little easier.
凶手肯定会觉得很刺♥激♥
The killer would have some adrenaline pumping
前提是他会拔
if he did it right away.
你叫什么
What's your name?
我之前还没见过有孩子自己在外面玩
You know, you guys are the first kids I've seen out playing by themselves.
我又不是怂包
I ain't no pussy.
问一下 你认识娜塔莉·基恩吗
I was wondering, you know Natalie Keene?
不认识
No.
但你听说她的遭遇了
But you heard what happened.
对 一开始听吉姆斯·卡皮西说过
Yeah, from James Capisi first.
事情发生时 他在场
He was here when it happened.
他说看谁是谁带走她了吗
Did he say who took her?
"白衣女子"
The woman in white.
"白衣女子" 是指那个故事吗
Woman in white, like-- like the story?
问吉姆斯·卡皮西吧
Ask James Capisi.
住在克莱斯伍德那边
Lives over on Crestwood.
黄色房♥子 院内有个轮胎秋千
Yellow house with a tire swing.
你能带我去吗
Would you show me?
不行 我和吉姆斯不再是朋友了
Nah, me and James ain't friends no more.
他变得有些不对劲
He got weird.
遇到"白衣女子"之后吗
After the woman in white?
她长什么样子
What'd she look like?
快扔啊
Come on. Throw it, man!
亲爱的
Dear.
你看起来很憔悴
You look wan.
我今天好像没怎么吃东西
I suppose I haven't really eaten today.
你都不以身作则 还怎么教女儿
You can't go giving the girls advice you don't follow.
你需要体力
You need your strength.
但说真的
But now, now,
你不想让自己看着像斯芬克斯猫[无毛]吧
you don't want to look like a hairless cat.
别逗我笑
Don't.
这样的日子 不能说笑
It's not right on a day like today.
-别闹了 -不是这样
- Don't. - That's not so.
上帝爱世间一切 不论好坏
The Lord loves the world and all its contradictions.
希望如此吧
I hope so.
抱歉
Sorry.
去捡球 二货
Go get the ball, you idiot.
妈蛋
Fucker.
我们什么都不需要
We don't need nothin'.
教堂"袋"食物给我们了
Church "Brung" us food.
吉姆斯
James?
我只是...
I was just...
我刚跟你朋友聊了一些
I was talking with your friend--
那个胭脂鱼发型的小家伙
little guy, mullet.
迪才不是我朋友
Dee ain't no friend.
他刚跟我说"白衣女子"的事
Well, he was just telling me about the woman in white.
带走娜塔莉那个人
The one who took Natalie.
是她带走的
She did.
你跟警♥察♥说了吗
Well, did you tell the police that?
我说了
Yes, ma'am.
他们说我见鬼了
They say I'm seeing ghosts.
就像故事中那样
It's like the story.
她不是鬼
She ain't no ghost.
是真人
It was real.
娜塔莉当时看见她了吗
Did Natalie see her?
我们当时在玩
We were playing.
球进林子里了
Ball went in the woods,
于是她去捡球了
so she went.
我呼唤她了
I hollered at her,
但她不见了
but she was gone.
你就自己在这里吗
You here by yourself?
你妈妈生病了吗
Is your mama sick?
她还行
She gets along all right.
但我不需要别人照顾
But I don't need no taking care of.
这下我要和你妈谈谈了
Okay, so I think I need to talk to your mom now.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
我刚过来时 看见你儿子在窗边...
Your son was just in the window when I came by--
他手里有把枪
He's... playing with a gun.
跟你有什么关系
Why you care?
这么小 就拿枪 不好吧
Just seems a little young to have a gun.
我们违法了吗
Are we breaking some law or something?
说不准
I don't know.
那就滚蛋
Then screw off.
卡皮西夫人
Mrs. Capisi--
"卡皮西夫人"
"Mrs. Capisi."
我就是想跟你谈谈
I just wanted to talk to you about
娜塔莉·基恩被掳走时 他看到的事
what your son saw when Natalie Keene was taken.
给我五十 就谈
I'd talk for a fifty.
按规定 我不能付钱...
I'm not allowed to pay for...
那我就没法谈了
Then I'm not allowed to talk.
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
你该睡觉了
You need to take your nap.
总算解脱了
Thank fucking God.
你真好
That's nice of you.
不想让基恩夫人在镇上出行时
Didn't want Mrs. Keene driving through town
因为这些启示而被刺♥激♥到
getting hit with sign after sign.
是啊 你也为安这样做了吗
Yeah. Did you do the same with the signs for Ann?
是啊
I did.
不知道怎么处理这些
I don't know what to do with these.
不忍♥心就这么扔掉
Can't bear to throw 'em away.
也许会放进抽屉 跟安的启示放在一起
Probably just put 'em in my desk drawer next to Ann's.
祝您安好 再见
You have a nice day.
停车
该死
God damn.
轮胎超♥市♥
无可奉告 普里克小姐
Got no comment, Miss Preaker.
我刚跟吉姆斯·卡皮西聊过了
I... just spoke with James Capisi.
我就是想知道为何警方忽略他的证词
I'm just wondering why the police are discounting his story.
他是掳走时的目击证人
You got an eyewitness to an abduction.
这个目击证人只有八岁
The eyewitness is eight.
他是一个工人的孩子 他的妈妈...
He's the kid of a factory worker, whose mama--
所以这是问题吗
So-- So, that's the problem?
他母亲拿着最低薪资为我妈杀猪 这是问题吗
That his mama makes minimum wage butchering pigs for my mama?
你妈怎么样了 她还好吗
How is your mama? She holdin' up?
她很好 你懂的
She's great. You know.
他的证词不可信吗
So, he's not credible?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
他的妈妈得了癌症
He's got a mom with cancer,
而且她还吸毒
and she's a meth addict on top.
这和证词有什么关系...
Well, I don't see how that affects--
那个孩子
That boy...
他偶尔去上学时
when he does go to school,
他会撒谎自己去哪了
he comes with tall tales about where he's been.
说他妈妈带他去游乐场了
His mama took him to Disney World.
她穿的是医院病号♥服 白袍衣
She wears those hospital gowns-- white gowns--
他现在说看见白衣女子干坏事了 你怎么想
now he sees a woman in white do bad things?
就是想博关注
It's a cry for help.
我小时候
Well, when I was a kid...
我们以前会用白衣女子到处杀小孩的故事
we used to scare each other with stories about a woman in white
来吓唬彼此
killing little children.
还有这一点 镇上的传说
Yeah, that, too. Town folklore.
怎么说呢
Well, I don't know.
也许有人不认为是民间传说
Maybe someone doesn't believe it's folklore.
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表