剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
Well, look here. I wasn't expecting to see you beauties.
真是太美了
Don't you just look beautiful?
你收到我给你发的乔迁贺卡了吗
Did you get the housewarmin' card I sent you?
好吧
OK.
我知道卡米尔经历过独♥立♥ 但你没有
I know your place isn't new to Camille, but it is new to you.
是一种新生活
It's a new lease.
我也许哪天会去圣路易斯看你们
You know, I might just come up to St. Louis one day for a visit.
来吧
Yeah, you should do that.
别让这个魔女来圣路易斯
Do not let that witch come to St. Louis.
她尽力了 她就是本身不幸福
She tries. She's just not happy.
不幸福 如今妈妈不在 她可以猴子称大王了
Not happy? She's a pig in shit now that Mama's out of the way.
"男人可以成为诗人般的战士
"Men get to be warrior poets.
什么样的女人可以被这样形容 不是奥多拉
What woman is described that way? Not Adora.
控方表示 我母亲是一个战士般的长♥期♥受苦者
Prosecution says my mother is a warrior martyr.
他们辩驳 如果她有罪
If she was guilty, they argued,
只因女性郁结的愤怒
it was only of a very female sort of rage.
过度忧心 是始于善意的杀人
Overcare. Killing through kindness.
奥多拉的利器伤人 最终亦深深伤己 没什么值得惊讶
It shouldn't have surprised me that Adora fell on that sword spectacularly.
当然 她一直没解释牙齿的事
Of course, she never did explain the teeth
也没说 能做出如此丧心病狂之举
or that kind of naked rage a person,
背后这种残忍♥的戾气由何而来
man or woman, would need to do something like that.
这不符合她的性格
It didn't fit.
我妈所处的环境之中 没有这种暴戾之气
So, as with everything in my mother's world, it didn't exist,
除非这隐藏在她不为人知的另一面之下
except perhaps in some dark place only she knows about.
我母亲会在牢狱之中 思考自己的行为
My mother has many years to consider what she's done.
至于我
As for me,
我原谅了自己当年没有救下妹妹
I've forgiven myself for failing to save my sister
转而开始抚养起另一个妹妹
and given myself over to raising the other.
我这么把艾玛照顾得这么好 是缘于善良
Am I good at caring for Amma because of kindness,
还是因为我遗传了奥多拉的心理疾病 喜欢照顾艾玛
or do I like caring for Amma because I have Adora's sickness?
我游走于二者之间
I waver between the two.
特别是夜晚来临之际 我的肌肤开始躁动之时
Especially at night, when my skin begins to pulse.
最近 我...
Lately, I've been...
倾向于善良了"
leaning toward kindness."
你觉得怎么样
Come on, what do you think?
不给人沉思一下的时间吗
Can't a person be quiet for a second, or--?
感人肺腑 机灵鬼
It's beautiful, Cubby.
太感人肺腑了
Really beautiful.
上传吗
So, just...file it?
传吧
File it.
你发现我终于不再问你状态可好了吧
You noticed I finally stopped asking if you were fine?
你发现我开始问你的状态了吧
You noticed I started askin' if you were?
嗯 很烦人
Yeah. It's annoying.
-你状态好吗 -好多了 别唠叨了
- Are you? - Doing better. Stop it.
我欠你们一个人情 你和艾琳
I owe you. You and Eileen, I do.
如果你们什么时候需要帮忙
If you-- If you ever need anything--
你可不欠我们
You certainly do not owe us.
要不是因为记挂担心你
Worrying about you was the only thing
我家老太婆要把我"照顾死了"
that kept the missus from nursing me to death.
她看起来应该会没事
She seems like she's gonna be just fine.
我喜欢她的朋友
And I like her friend.
她也许对她有好的影响
She might actually be a good influence on her.
艾玛 我说不好
Amma's-- I don't know.
大部分时候 只有我陪着她 她才肯睡觉
She doesn't sleep most nights unless I'm with her.
-她很想念奥多拉 -真是醉了
- She misses Adora. - What a thing.
即便你们家是最变♥态♥的家庭 没有之一...
Even when you win the fucked-up family Olympics...
好了 开饭了
OK, guys, time to eat now.
总算开饭了
It's about damn time!
原来市长不想让我知道
So, it turns out that the mayor didn't want me to know,
因为公园与游憩管理局的新局长由他任命
because the new head of Parks and Rec was his appointment
同时还是他的情人
and/ his mistress.
而你这个回答
And that, I believe, has nothing to do with,
跟梅问的泳池关闭问题 一点关系也没有
Mae, your question about why the public pool closed.
但这个故事很有意思 有猛料
But it was a good story. Juicy.
我老公会东拉西扯一大堆 就是不想承认自己不知道
My husband will take the long route to avoid a simple "I don't know."
我喜欢你们的期刊 库里先生
I like your editorials, Mr. Curry.
很有道理 不乏味
They make good points, and they're not boring.
你看我们的报章吗
You read the editorials?
叫我弗兰克吧 我喜欢这丫头
Call me Frank. I like this girl.
我想以后要么从政 要么进入新闻界
I'm thinking about going into either politics or journalism.
你这么说只是为了讨卡米尔欢心
You just say that to impress Camille.
-我没有 -马屁精
- I do not. - Kiss-ass.
我还不知道自己以后想干什么
I don't know what I want to do yet, exactly.
-还有大把时间可以考虑 对吧 -当然了
- We have a lot of time, right? - Absolutely.
我会成为电视名人
Well, I'm gonna be an on-camera personality.
别人都说我 能说会道
I have the gift of gab, that's what-- that's what people say.
很有意思 怎么才能进入这一行
Well, that's interesting. How does one get into that field?
先是要有过人的口才
Well, you start with the gift of gab.
然后再上大学
Then you... go to college,
选择传播专业
and Communications major.
又来了 他根本不知道
Again, he has no idea.
我根本不知道
I have no idea.
先上完高中再说吧
Let's just get you through high school first.
打给妈妈
你希望我跟你一样成为作家吗
Do you wish I was a writer, like you?
我只希望你能幸福
All I wish is for you to be happy.
你让我幸福 真想把你一口吃掉[你太讨人喜欢了]You make me happy. I could eat you up.
好吧
OK.
-睡吧 晚安 -安
- All right, good night. - G'night.
抱歉打扰你了 你见到梅了吗
Sorry to bother you, but have you seen Mae?
她应该和艾玛去公园关闭的泳池边上玩耍了
I think that she and Amma went to the park to not swim in the closed pool,
她们应该很快就回来了
but they should be back soon.
艾玛跟你说了吗
Did Amma talk to you?
两个孩子好像第一次打起来了
I think the girls had their first little fight.
-因为什么 -谁知道
- Over what? - Who knows?
-男生 指甲油 小女生那一套 -嗯
- A boy, nail polish, girl stuff. - Yeah.
除了满脸胶原蛋白 青春期真的很令人头疼
I envy the skin, but nothing else about that age, you know?
等她们回来
Yeah. Well, when they get back,
我就让她回家
I'll send her your way, all right?
-谢谢 亲 -没事 再见
- Thanks, hon. - All right, no problem. Bye.
别告诉妈妈
Don't tell Mama.
奥多拉的母亲之于奥多拉 奥多拉之于卡米尔与艾玛 原生家庭对每个人的影响都极大
父母与子女的互动模式也总是会体现在子女自己的亲密关系之中 影响子女的性格 处事待人方式 以及婚姻问题等等
每个人多少都带着原生家庭的伤痛长大 在同一模式中扮演着受害者 拯救者 迫♥害♥者
希望所有人都能够整合自己的阴影 拥抱自己的伤痛 让阳光照进生活
人生最大的遗憾不是你错过了多少人 而是你不知道你自己有多珍贵 找到自己 爱自己
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表