剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
如果你觉得这座小镇多姿多彩...
If you think this place has some small town charm...
行 那就挖点"索然无味"的料
Well, give me local "bleak" then, kiddo,
自己添油加醋 写出精彩
paint a goddamn picture.
我去找搜救队了
I'm goin' out to join the search party now.
希望能找到尸体 证明她死了
Hopefully, we'll turn up a dead little girl.
加油干吧
Go get 'em.
你在找搜救队吗
You lookin' for the search?
对
Yeah.
-那边 -谢谢
- That way. - Thanks.
你是...
Are you--
你是那个圣路易斯过来的记者吧
You're that reporter, right? From St. Louis?
消息传得真快
Well, that was fast.
这点真得佩服风口镇
Gotta hand it to Wind Gap,
你们八卦的功力不是盖的
you guys do gossip like nobody else.
因为这个地方 人心彻底"死"了
That's 'cause this place is so totally dead.
"死了"
"Dead."
太可怕了
That's awful.
总之 如果你想赶上队伍 就赶紧走吧
Anyway, better get goin' if you want to catch up.
谢谢
Thanks.
卡米尔
Camille!
你看见什么了吗
Did you see something?
没有
No.
你是搜救队的人吗
You with the search?
算是吧
In a way.
我是威尔斯警探
Detective Willis.
你不是本地人
You're not from here, huh?
不是 你呢
No. You?
以前是
Used to be.
我现在搬到圣路易斯了
I'm up in St. Louis now.
我是《纪事报》的人
I'm with the Chronicle.
记者 真行
A reporter. Great.
卡米尔·普里克
Camille Preaker!
杰姬·奥尼尔
Jackie O'Neill.
警探 再见
Detective.
天呐
Lord.
你见到那个新来的警探了
I see you met our new detective.
我想把他带回家 把他变成我的小蛋糕
I'd like to take him home and turn him into pound cake.
让他涂满巧克力任我舔啊
Cover him in chocolate.
话说 他是单身呢
He's single, by the way.
悠着点
Hey, settle down.
过来
C'mere.
瞧瞧你啊 你妈没告诉你回来了
Look at you. Your mama didn't say that you were in town.
想到了 她现在不理我了
'Course, she's not talkin' to me right now.
我又让她失望了
I disappointed her again.
也许是忘记给她寄卡片了之类吧
Probably forgot to send her a card, or something, you know.
-你知道这会有什么后果 -我还没见到她
- You know how that goes! - I haven't seen her yet.
我之后再过去看她
I'm gonna head over there after this.
她肯定会很高兴
She's gonna be thrilled.
小宝贝 又漂亮了
Baby girl, look at you.
你呢 你还好吗
What about you, are you well?
就那样 凑合吧
You know, well as I can be.
这边的气氛很压抑
Pretty grim around here.
我负责给那些人做些茶点
I'm in charge of refreshments for the guys.
尽我微薄之力吧
It's the least I can do.
你想来杯甜茶吗
You want a sweet tea?
我在甜茶里加了点酒
I got sweet tea with a little bit of a kick in it.
这种情况 该来点酒缓解一下
No one should face all this without a little kick.
不用了 我有任务在身
Nah, I'm fine. I'm on the job.
你还在那家报社工作吗
You still workin' for that newspaper?
对 这也是我此行的目的 我在写一篇报道
Yeah, that's why I'm here, actually. I'm writing a story.
那些女孩的事
Those girls?
我见过你像她们这么大的时候
I see you when you were the same age.
这让我太难过了
And it just makes me so sad.
太多事都乱套了
I mean, so much has gone wrong.
我不懂怎么会这样
I just can't make sense of it at all.
我可以引用你的话吗
You mind if I quote you on that?
你用吧 也不见得有人会真感兴趣
Yeah, I suppose so. If you think anyone would be interested.
你最让人感兴趣了 杰姬
You are nothing if not interesting, Jackie.
我很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're home.
回头见
We'll see.
真是美到没话说了
Beauty, beauty, beauty.
牧师
Preacher.
天呐 卡米尔·普里克
My Lord, Camille Preaker.
-好久不见啊 孩子 -是啊
- It has been a long time, girl. - Yeah, it has.
妈妈说她有次见到鬼了
Mama said she saw a ghost once.
妈妈说的事多了
Mama says a lot of things.
你不信她
You don't believe her?
说不好
I don't know.
我不怕鬼 你怕吗
I'm not scared of them ghosts. Are you?
害怕不存在的东西 很没脑回路
Well, it's stupid to be scared of stuff that's not real.
如果你死后
What if after you die,
一部分灵魂上了天堂 另一部分留在了人间
part of you goes to heaven, but part of you stays here?
守护在亲人身边呢
Just to look after stuff, you know?
默默守护一切
See how things turn out.
守护你 守护妈妈
For you, for Mom.
别说了 只有没出息的人才会这么说
Stop that. That kind of talk is for quitters.
你是没出息的人吗
Are you a quitter?
-不是 -大声说出来
- No. - Well, say it.
我不是没出息的人
I'm not a quitter.
你为什么对我发火
Why are you mad at me?
卡米尔
Camille?
天呐 出什么事了吗
Goodness. Is something the matter?
没有 妈 没出事
No, Mama, not at all.
我就是回来办点事
I'm just in town on business.
办点事 我没想到你会来
Business. I didn't expect you.
家里没有准备 恐怕会招呼不周
My house is not up to par for visitors, Ii'm afraid.
感觉挺好的
Looks just fine.
进来吧 天呐
Come on inside. Goodness.
你想喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
我和艾伦在喝杏仁酸酒
Alan and I are having amaretto sours.
-你们喝什么 我就喝什么 谢谢 -我们在里屋
- I'll just have what you're having, thanks. - We're in back.
晚上微风徐徐 很惬意
It's nice and cool now with the breeze.
你在哪住宿
Where are you stayin'?
你怎么还这么问
Well, it's funny you should ask.
我还想着能...
I was hoping that I could...
在这里待几天
stay here for a few days.
你提前打个电♥话♥就好了
I just wish you'd phoned.
我早知道 就会准备晚餐了
I would have known, had dinner ready.
去跟艾伦打个招呼吧
Go say hello to Alan.
艾伦 卡米尔来了
Alan? Camille's here.
谁
Who?
卡米尔
Camille.
-你好 -你好啊
- Hi. - Hello there!
奥多拉没跟我说你要来
Adora didn't say you were comin'.
她也不知道 很抱歉
She didn't know. I'm sorry to...
没打招呼就来了
just drop in like this.
我的报社编辑临时让我过来了...
My editor sent me down last minute, so...
你的报社编辑让你来的啊
Your editor. Did he?
我来搜集娜塔莉·基恩和安·纳什的谋杀案素材
Yeah, I'm here about Natalie Keene and that other little girl, Ann Nash.
写成报道吗
To write a story?
对 妈 报社当然是写报道了
Yes, Mama. It's a newspaper.
卡米尔 我不懂为什么像你这样的一个年轻姑娘
Camille, I just don't understand why a young woman like you
会想去深挖这种事呢
would want to even dwell on such things.
这可能会成为重大新闻
Well, it could be an important story,
而我是这里的人...
and being from here--
我认识那俩孩子
I knew those children.
你可以想象 我很悲痛
And I'm having a very hard time, as you can imagine.
报道出来
And to-- to write about it?
"风口镇惊现本地女童杀手"
"Wind Gap Murders its Children."
你希望人们这么看待风口镇吗
Is that what you want people to think?
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表